Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 9 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 9 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

+163
falexan25
Pandora.lv.bku
Rumiel
reirei
fluffyswife
risatan
Aidamis
xxjinwxx
inkblot
Dialan
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Flight
ALSU
CressMix
sauceysauce
Bunny-Attack
chairrypie
Mulau
_gianne
PZSkye
mystery_chan
qirien
MarinetteXXX
eveina
Sakuragawa
AkaneTsukiyomi
C. Spade
MakiChan
Suwariish
homu
Eevee
smf4297
Zeldith
Myako
CherryLime
Sayuri
alpacake
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
zabdi
fairth
nicefunfungirl
animeji
kuroha
pandahjessie
Wisp Night
pyrimidine
Reina-chan
saiyuri
LeeYa
elucifexeia
Mieu
Tsunaki
Mukishiro_Shin
velmesh
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
DemonicWereFox
chintyavanss
LadyBijou
Di_Pandora_cat
shale160
funnifox
ranimanga
Cystatine
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
minty.tea
Kouryuu
aliceweis
kyrie
celasvictoria
zetsubou
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Velut Luna
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
mizulach
misakihanazono
Mainee
QueenOfLiars
EquinoxCrow
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
Haruka
huha2511
Arekyon
b1uebird
Daeyamati
Sayolizz
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
otomekiss
_Alicia
supreme-thunder
MayaKawaei
Rain Silvermist
ranearia
Bootsy
pokemongirl5674
saranghae
Ao_Kirisaki
Applepieandcake
Miowolf
eyeoffcenter
Copo de Nieve
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
DaniMRose
Antares25
Blue_Star
Camembert
Xyryhll
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
sillynnn
xNado
Yumie
Nezumi88
cielanne
Enviri
Skiye
Kento
mangataku
shymel
rozelie123
Harumaki
Paige-Nanette
codevixen
Yukiri
harorin
vocaotome
Prinny
Cyandi
EternalMusic
Laramie Castiel
Dawnight
Cuddlebump
alice3ify
AsukaKojima
Pomlio
Ire
Fengxiao
HiddenRabbit
Otaku-saan~
Saefiya
Akuni
nero279
The_Cat_Lady
ruukitsune
Makise Sunao
rene05
Loki666
Gouka
silvergirl33
Dududu
eigengrau
Topaztan
Sakimichi
Dreamless Flight
167 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 9 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Mukishiro_Shin 01/05/14, 03:14 am

I'm not gonna lie, the haraguros, yandere or Do-S  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
For some reason, they're usually blond: Mukami Kou (Diabolik Lovers MB), Wabisuke (Gekka Ryouran Romance) , and Toma (Amnesia)
Mukishiro_Shin
Mukishiro_Shin
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : -3
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 9 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Tsunaki 18/05/14, 10:47 pm

I prefer the quiet ones, because actions speak louder and most of the times they do kindest things without being so obvious.
Bonus if they have glasses and dark hair.  Ehehe~
Tsunaki
Tsunaki
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 14
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mieu 29/05/14, 10:45 am

Mukishiro_Shin wrote:I'm not gonna lie, the haraguros, yandere or Do-S  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
For some reason, they're usually blond: Mukami Kou (Diabolik Lovers MB), Wabisuke (Gekka Ryouran Romance) , and Toma (Amnesia)

I, would suggest people who thy is sadist and yandere, like 
but I actually look at their appearances(i dont really care about the persona tho)
i dont usually like tsundere and bad boys(its okay if they have long hair)
i want a person who's straight forward
But i guess i always end up with the "prince like" type...or the long haired bishies

ending up with...Kind but not one to mess with...type? shocked
Mieu
Mieu
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 11/06/14, 04:11 am

The stoic or seemingly serious characters; UtaPri's Masato, or Amnesia's Kent, for example.

I'm not sure why; I think perhaps because they seem to reveal so little of themselves and it makes me want to learn more--though there's no types of guys in otome that I truly dislike. A few make me uncomfortable but I'll still chase every one of them. 

But yes, generally I begin with any stoic/serious/nerdy types (with megane is a real bonus  Embarassed/ Kyaa! ).
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 09:43 am

someone that will love me whole-hearted Embarassed/ Kyaa! ..caring and respect to they family  Ehehe~ ..in short, someone like Derek from Re:Alistair++,and Ukyo from Amnesia I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 13/06/14, 10:11 am

I am an utter masochist... which I realised after I started this genre... I usually pick the cool guy who doesn't express any interest in romance at all   Crying shocked 

I have played more otome on the android than the computer but I end up picking the guy who doesn't sound flirtatious, since in real life I fall for those kind of guys and they end up being jerks half the time.  Crying  Crying 

I liked Travis the most in re:Alistair for example. And this game called magic sword in Android, I chose Ray since he was the only one who didn't seem romantic or a chauvinist... but man is he annoying sometimes  Frustrated 

I need to play games with seiyuu to see but if I picked a romantic guy in a voiced otome, I'd probably just get embarassed a whole lot during gameplay  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 42
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina-chan 22/06/14, 06:52 am

I'd go for tsunderes (because they're cute) or bad boy type, making them fall for the MC is pretty fun.
The flirty type is not who I usually like, but I do go after them to see the day when they'll give up other girls to just be with the MC smile
If there's a teacher, I'll 99% always go on his route (LOL sensei fetish) it's weird but hey, this is a game so I gotta make the best out of it with what real life can't have.
Reina-chan
Reina-chan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrimidine 22/06/14, 07:56 am

tsundere + genius type <3
pyrimidine
pyrimidine
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 11
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 19/07/14, 03:39 am

I'll typically go after the guy who seems to be the "puppy dog" of the group ^-^. When I play, I like to get the fluffy moments first, and then the more awkward and intense moments later [#slightlydo-m].

However, if there's a childhood friend, he gets bumped to the first route. I've never been all that interested in the whole, "he's been in love with me for years" thing. Though, that also depends on his personality: he could be raised a few levels depending on how much of a tsundere he is. 
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/14, 09:15 pm

ColletteRen wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight might appeal to you Perv look 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He deff does xD I've read the manga and I've seen all of the anime. Need to finish the Manga still though xD
Same here...I feel so lazy to since i began reading Desire Climax (I have no words for this story >< Its so sjaniudnsjdgajbdywbda)

I seem to have developed a thing for the SM guys like Noiz and the dangerous ones like Akaito (There NEEDS to be a vocaloid otome one day)..
Kaito is still my NUMBER ONE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 02/08/14, 02:35 pm

Like I mentioned before, I love yandere and Do-S type :D
I will get nosebleed because of:

but, I realize, that another type has catch my heart...like:
this type~:

nee, are you also a fan of them? hehehe
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by pandahjessie 03/08/14, 05:13 am

I usually go for the guy with a mysterious/troubled background or the goody two shoes :> I'm not sure why >O< But those are the types that I go for!
pandahjessie
pandahjessie
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 24
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 13/08/14, 10:36 pm

hmmm...... I'd usually go for calm, serious, smart type(Masa-sama!!!
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroha 15/08/14, 06:50 pm

sensei
but if there is no sensei available then usually just whoever's sweetest/attracts me the most
kuroha
kuroha
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by animeji 16/08/14, 08:08 am

Sensei is a great type! So serious and diligent~!

Ah- I usually go for the servant/motherly/big bro doting types. I like to be spoiled~<3 I'm the himedere type, so naturally whoever will devote themselves to my happiness gets to be number 1.   Evil smirk

Spoiler:
animeji
animeji
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 22/08/14, 09:15 am

I would usually go for the most not too nice but nice one,But usually end up having some sort of past story that has some collision in their up to day present life style.
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 25/08/14, 02:52 am

kyuuichii wrote:Like I mentioned before, I love yandere and Do-S type :D
I will get nosebleed because of:

nee, are you also a fan of them? hehehe

Hell yeah ! I'm waiting for him since... since I first saw him in the trailer ! Actually, I even tried to play the game in Japanese, but... the choice aren't voiced.

I like the Tsundere/Yandere type as well (The bamf-guys)
Such as Jin in TGS1, too bad his route wasn't really developed !!

The megane-sensei ! Or at least megane-san !
Because the megane-san is often the sadistic one.
(Himuro Reiichi as an example)
And I don't know why, since playing Nicole, I think I have something for the Dandere time as well !!
They are soooo cute and innocent !
I never thought I'd fall for the Shy-type  Neutral

Just for that kind of expression !!
Why I love bamf characters:

Last edited by fairth on 25/08/14, 04:20 am; edited 1 time in total
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 25/08/14, 03:16 am

Waaiii~ I'm so lucky to find another yandere lovers haha
I'm always sad when reading other people comment about them dislike yandere in blog or tumblr. Hey, there's nothing wrong with yandere, ne?

Yes, he is the reason why I play TMGS3, if I'm not mistaken, the English patch for it already out hehe So, you can play TMGS3 in English ^w^

ano...can you attach the pictures here instead the url? I had problem to open photobucket in my browser  Bert sweating
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 25/08/14, 04:25 am

Oh really ?!
And I missed it T^T

but I was wondering, is there a patch for the DS version or not yet ?
I'll have to play on my computer instead of in my DS :/

Anyway ! Thanks a lot for letting me know !
(And I re-hosted the image. You had to see that stone-face getting bashful !)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 25/08/14, 04:35 am

I've see the picture!! Kawaii~ I play TMGS3 on PSP
And...you were right, Kou really kawaii in skin ship and ex-approach 

I don't mind to share the link... It's seems the translation also out for DS version too
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 25/08/14, 05:02 am

Yup ! I'd love that if you have one~ Thanks !

Kou seems like a darker version of Jin from Tokimeki GS 1 if you remember him !

And don't hesitate to add more games with characters like Kou !
(Oh ! We're from the same faction  Oh you~ )
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 25/08/14, 05:20 am

Haha just like I'd said before, it's rare to found someone with Diamond faction... Many people dislike it because of coughyanderecough :p

Alright I'll PM you the link :D 
Another game...hm...
Maybe you can try to play Amnesia? Shin is tsundere and Toma is yandere in that game. Toma is character representative for Diamond faction and Shin for Heart faction.Ah, you can see Toma in my signature too.
There's also Toki no Kizuna and Hakuouki for historical otome game I've recommended it to you :D
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sarah_Newclears 23/10/14, 09:58 pm

The most cute ... 

Spoiler:

Or the most uncool that nobody loves ... I love also the characters with glasses ! ~
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 24/10/14, 09:03 am

I always choose the megane character first *drools*. They usually have that tsundere thing down to a science!! But the next one I would choose, if (devistatingly) said megane character wasn't available, would be the ore-sama type. SO...STINKING...HOT!!

I also like to choose by voice. Mature and deep voices get me everytime. Ehehe~ Any voice that is, or is similar to Inoue Kazuhiko... that's all it takes... Bleh
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next