Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 8 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 8 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

+163
falexan25
Pandora.lv.bku
Rumiel
reirei
fluffyswife
risatan
Aidamis
xxjinwxx
inkblot
Dialan
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Flight
ALSU
CressMix
sauceysauce
Bunny-Attack
chairrypie
Mulau
_gianne
PZSkye
mystery_chan
qirien
MarinetteXXX
eveina
Sakuragawa
AkaneTsukiyomi
C. Spade
MakiChan
Suwariish
homu
Eevee
smf4297
Zeldith
Myako
CherryLime
Sayuri
alpacake
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
zabdi
fairth
nicefunfungirl
animeji
kuroha
pandahjessie
Wisp Night
pyrimidine
Reina-chan
saiyuri
LeeYa
elucifexeia
Mieu
Tsunaki
Mukishiro_Shin
velmesh
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
DemonicWereFox
chintyavanss
LadyBijou
Di_Pandora_cat
shale160
funnifox
ranimanga
Cystatine
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
minty.tea
Kouryuu
aliceweis
kyrie
celasvictoria
zetsubou
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Velut Luna
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
mizulach
misakihanazono
Mainee
QueenOfLiars
EquinoxCrow
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
Haruka
huha2511
Arekyon
b1uebird
Daeyamati
Sayolizz
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
otomekiss
_Alicia
supreme-thunder
MayaKawaei
Rain Silvermist
ranearia
Bootsy
pokemongirl5674
saranghae
Ao_Kirisaki
Applepieandcake
Miowolf
eyeoffcenter
Copo de Nieve
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
DaniMRose
Antares25
Blue_Star
Camembert
Xyryhll
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
sillynnn
xNado
Yumie
Nezumi88
cielanne
Enviri
Skiye
Kento
mangataku
shymel
rozelie123
Harumaki
Paige-Nanette
codevixen
Yukiri
harorin
vocaotome
Prinny
Cyandi
EternalMusic
Laramie Castiel
Dawnight
Cuddlebump
alice3ify
AsukaKojima
Pomlio
Ire
Fengxiao
HiddenRabbit
Otaku-saan~
Saefiya
Akuni
nero279
The_Cat_Lady
ruukitsune
Makise Sunao
rene05
Loki666
Gouka
silvergirl33
Dududu
eigengrau
Topaztan
Sakimichi
Dreamless Flight
167 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 8 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Guest 03/01/14, 06:04 pm

KUUDERES. I go for the kuuderes. Hahaha. I like my bishounen mature & reserved. I'm probably lean a little towards the sadistic side (or maybe it's an exhaustion from playing too many do-S routes) and wind up looking for the characters and try and see if I push their buttons to make them blush. :3

Back to top Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 8 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by kyuuichii 24/01/14, 07:38 am

Usually the character voice by my favorite seiyuu..  Oh you~   Midorikawa Hikaru  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

but... I also like the selfish character, yandere, and bossy....  Ehehe~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 26/01/14, 04:40 am

I usually go for the quieter ones first, unless there is a really hot guy I wanna tackle. Or I try for the "secret" characters that you can get on the first attempts, even if it is difficult. But I have this problem of considering changing my mind every time I see a new character and talking with him.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cystatine 23/02/14, 12:25 am

I tend to only go for games with "older" 30-ish guys... But they're so hard to find  Crying 
Granted I'm a total newbie at this, but most of the games I've looked around at only seem to have the standard cast of 7 high-school boys with palette-swapped hair :'<
Cystatine
Cystatine
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 6
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 23/02/14, 12:45 am

Cystatine wrote:I tend to only go for games with "older" 30-ish guys... But they're so hard to find  Crying 
Granted I'm a total newbie at this, but most of the games I've looked around at only seem to have the standard cast of 7 high-school boys with palette-swapped hair :'<
Hmm...The only game I can think of, that's set in high school and has a older guy in it is Gekka Ryouran ROMANCE. The character is the infirmary doctor,Fuji Reito,age 34.
Oh, and the upcoming game Bad Medicine: Infectious Teachers which,as you can guess by the name, is all about the teachers - no students allowed xD
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cystatine 23/02/14, 12:59 am

Thanks!
Doesn't exactly have to be in any specific setting though, I've only played translated games (Yojinbo, Sweet Fuse, Magical Diary, Hakuoki) so far and they've all had some older-looking character... But when randomly looking around at unintelligible japanese titles, haven't had so much luck  Bleh
Cystatine
Cystatine
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/03/14, 02:14 pm

Hmm...lets see...
Tsunderes, kuuderes, yanderes, goody gumdrops, shota's, funny guys...AH! Theres too many!! Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

Magical Diary it was Damien bad boy, Starry Sky i had myself a Funny Kanata....I guess the first guy I usually go for would be the ones I can sympathize with...usually the funny guys or bad boys with tortured pasts  Ehehe~ 

BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS THE SUPER KAWAII ONES!!  wink  wink  wink  wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 01/03/14, 11:24 pm

I like tsundere and funny guys. I like guys who are fun and tease a lot. (don't know if that means I'm a mashochist... Crying ) I also like cute guys.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/03/14, 11:34 am

ranimanga wrote:I like tsundere and funny guys. I like guys who are fun and tease a lot. (don't know if that means I'm a mashochist... Crying ) I also like cute guys.

Perv look Masochist is alright though...I think we all are at some point Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
It's the Otome games fault! XD why do they have to make so many hotties!? Star Pink

Back to top Go down

Post by funnifox 03/03/14, 07:52 am

I usually go for the badass type/ Assertive chara first >v< and then the cool type and then the mischievous type. My last pick is usually the nice guy or childhood friend  Crying
funnifox
funnifox
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://funnifox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shale160 03/03/14, 08:57 am

For me it mostly depends on the seiyuu and interactions with the heroine. I go for many types, depending on who appealed to me most in the prologue and how serious the story is. I would say that it seems I'm a little more likely to go for any masochists or tsundere, and least likely a sadist or ore-sama, since I am a sadist myself smile
shale160
shale160
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 17
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_Pandora_cat 03/03/14, 05:01 pm

At first physically i like to go for the tall or long haired guys  Judging you in personality i like the cold headed stoic ones than may warm up to you in some occasions or show some pervy true colors when alone Evil smirk
Di_Pandora_cat
Di_Pandora_cat
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/03/14, 07:47 pm

@SamRockAniki
this is kinna random but 
did you draw your OH profile pic? smile 
its pretty cool~
also if so is it an OC (Original char.) ? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/03/14, 02:43 pm

otaku17 wrote:@SamRockAniki
this is kinna random but 
did you draw your OH profile pic? smile 
its pretty cool~
also if so is it an OC (Original char.) ? 

I actually did  Ehehe~ 
He was just a random drawing...not really a character but pretty much original
btw I love your profile pic. He's a real hottie!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/03/14, 12:40 pm

For me it really depends on the game but I have a tenancy to go after the villainous characters first, or the strong silent ones. Or if it's fantasy and has vampires, then the vampire character >.>

Amnesia - Ukyou
Hakuoki - Kazama Chikage
The Second Reproduction - Gardis
Glass Heart Princess - Asahina Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 09:12 am

ColletteRen wrote:For me it really depends on the game but I have a tenancy to go after the villainous characters first, or the strong silent ones. Or if it's fantasy and has vampires, then the vampire character >.>

Amnesia - Ukyou
Hakuoki - Kazama Chikage
The Second Reproduction - Gardis
Glass Heart Princess - Asahina Tenma
 OOh~~ Someones a bad girl Perv look  Love it! 
It also helps if the bad guys and vampire characters (even the Demon ones XD) are hot as hell~ Ehehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 11:33 am

I don't think I know a vampire character in anything, otome or anime, that isn't appealing in one way or another. Blah why are Vampires so awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 05:20 pm

ColletteRen wrote:I don't think I know a vampire character in anything, otome or anime, that isn't appealing in one way or another. Blah why are Vampires so awesome.
Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight might appeal to you Perv look 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/03/14, 12:20 am

SamrockAniki wrote:Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight might appeal to you Perv look 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He deff does xD I've read the manga and I've seen all of the anime. Need to finish the Manga still though xD

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyBijou 20/03/14, 01:37 am

It depends on the character range but generally I'll go for the hottest one, Evil smirk stoic/mysterious types and if he's prince-like all the better! (aka needs to be respectful!)
LadyBijou
LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chintyavanss 26/03/14, 03:23 pm

GUY WITH GLASSES!! gosh, they look hotter when they take off their glasses 
if there was a scene when they take the glasses off  

but i'm always go for the nerd one, because I like it when they start to acknowledge their feelings towards MC  with the blushing too of course!   Embarassed/ Kyaa!
chintyavanss
chintyavanss
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 79
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicWereFox 29/03/14, 02:49 am

Ojisans. Dear lord ojisans. You can slap (practically) any personality on an ojisan and I am all over them. I don't even know why. Bert sweating  

I can only think of two ojisans I wasn't fond of Amanohashi from TMGS and Wakaouji from TMGS2. Amanohashi was too overbearing and Wakaouji was I don't know, he just didn't grab my attention.
If there are no ojisans then I'll settle for the yanderes.
I say settle but I listened to like three of the Yandere Heaven CDs.
DemonicWereFox
DemonicWereFox
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 06/04/14, 07:29 pm

I.. don't know. Usually I go with whomever made the best impression when I start playing the game. But generally I love a guy who's upbeat and straight-forward more (like Hariya from TokiMemo 2). The tsundere guy somehow always makes me want to tease him though LOL

Other than those I'd also prefer the nice guy like Suzuya in SS-Spring and Haruki from Voltage's Dreamy Days. I don't think I have my eyes on the older guy characters nor shota. Well.. I most likely will go on their routes for the last.

Though I'll also say the appearance does effect my thinking.
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 36
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyFlat 08/04/14, 04:34 am

Actually... Usually I like 
Spoiler:

I don't really have special kind of guy though  :phew: 
Well, but usually I like the wild-yet-tsundere type or megane type. Uffuu. They're just soooo... Cute  Sparkle
JimmyFlat
JimmyFlat
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 31
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 08/04/14, 05:27 am

The tsundere or the silent types definitely.  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

Always the ones that prove to be a challenge.

Except for Dandelion Wishes brought to you :
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next