Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Saefiya on 20/04/13, 05:06 am

Gosh I really don't know who I typically pick.

Actually, sometimes I try to save the guy I think is best for last (so I don't get an icky feeling if I end the game on a bad note). But sometimes I end up picking who I do like first and figure it out from the reviews of others which I'd like most.

Or if I'm going into the game blindly, I'll get the one that I find most attractive and doesn't tick me off the first time I meet them.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saefiya
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 55
+Gold : 284
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Otaku-saan~ on 20/04/13, 06:45 am

:shock: I-I never before asked me this...

I like the bad boy type -I don't know why..-, but always start with the characters with glasses (they look soooooo *¬*) hehe

Otaku-saan~
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 4
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by HiddenRabbit on 20/04/13, 08:36 am

For me it's either the Shota or the Yandere ish kinda guy XD I also seem to choose the over energetic guy a lot too. :oops:

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HiddenRabbit
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 12
+Gold : 28
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Fengxiao on 20/04/13, 09:02 am

Hm, my favorite type of guy in otome games...
Well, i immediately attract to Kuudere, Yandere or 'bad boy yet mysterious' type. Because their expression is so cute in their path~ :oops:

Fengxiao
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 3
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Ire on 20/04/13, 09:15 am

So it seems that I tend to go for the teacher/boss characters. Ahahah oh, that'd play out terribly in real life. Thank goodness for otome games.

Anyway, they're not exactly tsundere, buuut. How do I describe this... they usually

-have a stern, no-nonsense personality
-as is the case, are older than the other potential picks
-wear glasses
-are manly.


My next choice would be the best friend or childhood friend, no matter the personality.

Ire
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
Posts : 31
+Gold : 65
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Pomlio on 20/04/13, 10:03 am

Well, if there's a character I'm immediately attracted to (which usually ends up being the flirty characters who are slightly older than the MC, hence the faction) I try to go for them. If there isn't one then I usually just make whatever choices I think I'd make if I were actually in these situations, and once I've figured out whose route I'm on or was on as I inevitably die at least once if it's possible then I try for them.
This is a stratagem that seems to result in many deaths and bad endings, but it helps fill up the galleries at least.
(My ultimate favorites usually end up being the sweethearts, the ones with split personalities, or the really eccentric ones though.)

Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 49
+Gold : 39
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 12:20 pm

Saefiya wrote:Gosh I really don't know who I typically pick.

Actually, sometimes I try to save the guy I think is best for last (so I don't get an icky feeling if I end the game on a bad note). But sometimes I end up picking who I do like first and figure it out from the reviews of others which I'd like most.

Or if I'm going into the game blindly, I'll get the one that I find most attractive and doesn't tick me off the first time I meet them.

I learned a lot from you guys. I'm doing that on the next otome game I will be playing. That's for sure. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Otaku-saan~ wrote::shock: I-I never before asked me this...

I like the bad boy type -I don't know why..-, but always start with the characters with glasses (they look soooooo *¬*) hehe

The thing is I think everyone is attracted to tsundere's/ bad boy guys because there's always something beneath that exterior of them which is really good and enjoyable during play time. (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚)

HiddenRabbit wrote:For me it's either the Shota or the Yandere ish kinda guy XD I also seem to choose the over energetic guy a lot too. :oops:

Welcome to the shota type club lead by Saki and Akuni! I like Yandere too, I don't even know why. But ultimately I choose Tsundere, Ukyo is a precious exception. Or something of that sort. Hohoho. (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

Fengxiao wrote:Hm, my favorite type of guy in otome games...
Well, i immediately attract to Kuudere, Yandere or 'bad boy yet mysterious' type. Because their expression is so cute in their path~ :oops:

True! Cause those expressions are rare and hard to see unlike the other's. Sigh. I'm done. _(:| 」∠ )_

Ire wrote:So it seems that I tend to go for the teacher/boss characters. Ahahah oh, that'd play out terribly in real life. Thank goodness for otome games.

Anyway, they're not exactly tsundere, buuut. How do I describe this... they usually

-have a stern, no-nonsense personality
-as is the case, are older than the other potential picks
-wear glasses
-are manly.


My next choice would be the best friend or childhood friend, no matter the personality.

Glasseeeeeessssssss!! I know right! I mean what would be of us if we love yandere's and stuffs like that? Interesting life we would have. And your list suddenly reminds of Kyouya. My husband. Sigh.ヾ(◜▿‾ 三 ‾▿◝)ノ

Pomlio wrote:Well, if there's a character I'm immediately attracted to (which usually ends up being the flirty characters who are slightly older than the MC, hence the faction) I try to go for them. If there isn't one then I usually just make whatever choices I think I'd make if I were actually in these situations, and once I've figured out whose route I'm on or was on as I inevitably die at least once if it's possible then I try for them.
This is a stratagem that seems to result in many deaths and bad endings, but it helps fill up the galleries at least.
(My ultimate favorites usually end up being the sweethearts, the ones with split personalities, or the really eccentric ones though.)

Ikki is just so cool. Nuff said. Lol, I think that in my case if my favourite type of guy is not present, I go for whoever is the most handsome. I can't even. Sigh. (*/ω\*)

Nice strategy though, I'll try that next time. Though in my case I kind of use the 'Save-then-choose-then-if-you-die-reload' technique. It kind of sucks though when the gameplay takes about hours to finish. Yep. Haha! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by AsukaKojima on 20/04/13, 12:24 pm

I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 48
+Gold : 62
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 12:30 pm

AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Wah! Tsundere's are really something. Sigh. \(//∇//)\

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by alice3ify on 20/04/13, 01:01 pm

AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 122
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 01:15 pm

alice3ify wrote:
AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/

Omo ORESAMA BISHOU. BISHIES ARE JUST. Sigh.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by alice3ify on 20/04/13, 01:39 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/

Omo ORESAMA BISHOU. BISHIES ARE JUST. Sigh.

THAT FEEL--I can't help but to agree more. <3

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 122
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 04:54 pm

alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/

Omo ORESAMA BISHOU. BISHIES ARE JUST. Sigh.

THAT FEEL--I can't help but to agree more. <3

Sigh, princely attitudes always tugs your heart strings. I mean most of the girls out there believed in fairytales AND ANIME AND FAIRYTALES. KAMIIIIIIIIII. Okay, done. I'm so done.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Makise Sunao on 20/04/13, 05:04 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/

Omo ORESAMA BISHOU. BISHIES ARE JUST. Sigh.

THAT FEEL--I can't help but to agree more. <3

Sigh, princely attitudes always tugs your heart strings. I mean most of the girls out there believed in fairytales AND ANIME AND FAIRYTALES. KAMIIIIIIIIII. Okay, done. I'm so done.
I think girls like hard to get bishies... you end up finding yourself...struggling to be accepted..then you'll be rewarded with a sm--- ...*nosebleed* (^///^)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 177
+Gold : 365
+Like : 36
Events :


http://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 06:17 pm

Makise Sunao wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/

Omo ORESAMA BISHOU. BISHIES ARE JUST. Sigh.

THAT FEEL--I can't help but to agree more. <3

Sigh, princely attitudes always tugs your heart strings. I mean most of the girls out there believed in fairytales AND ANIME AND FAIRYTALES. KAMIIIIIIIIII. Okay, done. I'm so done.
I think girls like hard to get bishies... you end up finding yourself...struggling to be accepted..then you'll be rewarded with a sm--- ...*nosebleed* (^///^)

Masochists Exactly! That's why I really enjoy tsundere's route cause you are expecting the unexpected yet you're still surprised which makes you just want to cuddle them. Sigh.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by alice3ify on 20/04/13, 06:34 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Makise Sunao wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/

Omo ORESAMA BISHOU. BISHIES ARE JUST. Sigh.

THAT FEEL--I can't help but to agree more. <3

Sigh, princely attitudes always tugs your heart strings. I mean most of the girls out there believed in fairytales AND ANIME AND FAIRYTALES. KAMIIIIIIIIII. Okay, done. I'm so done.
I think girls like hard to get bishies... you end up finding yourself...struggling to be accepted..then you'll be rewarded with a sm--- ...*nosebleed* (^///^)

Masochists Exactly! That's why I really enjoy tsundere's route cause you are expecting the unexpected yet you're still surprised which makes you just want to cuddle them. Sigh.

To be honest tsundere's routes are what I could expect from the beginning. that is why I played them the last I mean, you crack up their tsun-tsun shell and they will give you dere dere self. I guess that is why I don't really like tsundere boys so much xD

Haha, just an opinion though. Well, it's not like I don't like tsunderes. How can one resist a tsundere like Jesus from TYB? you simply cant

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 122
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 07:04 pm

alice3ify wrote:

To be honest tsundere's routes are what I could expect from the beginning. that is why I played them the last I mean, you crack up their tsun-tsun shell and they will give you dere dere self. I guess that is why I don't really like tsundere boys so much xD

Haha, just an opinion though. Well, it's not like I don't like tsunderes. How can one resist a tsundere like Jesus from TYB? you simply cant

That's true but I guess it's the fact that they stand out than the others and I don't know if it's just me but it's like all the games I've played, tsunderes are given more importance than the others, idk

CRAP I GOOGLED HIM AND HIS HANDSOME AND HE HAS RED EYES AND Ehem, uhm where can I play it? Do I need an Installer? Or do I Download?

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by alice3ify on 20/04/13, 07:09 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:That's true but I guess it's the fact that they stand out than the others and I don't know if it's just me but it's like all the games I've played, tsunderes are given more importance than the others, idk


Haha that is true though, majority claims the best, I supposed. Tsunderes are one of them. I had a lot of friends who apparently love tsunderes more than others though.

Dreamless Flight wrote:CRAP I GOOGLED HIM AND HIS HANDSOME AND HE HAS RED EYES AND Ehem, uhm where can I play it? Do I need an Installer? Or do I Download?

Tokyo Yamanote Boys is in PC. smile Apparently Jesus's first appearance is in TYB's Dark Cherry.

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 122
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 07:13 pm

alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:That's true but I guess it's the fact that they stand out than the others and I don't know if it's just me but it's like all the games I've played, tsunderes are given more importance than the others, idk


Haha that is true though, majority claims the best, I supposed. Tsunderes are one of them. I had a lot of friends who apparently love tsunderes more than others though.

Dreamless Flight wrote:CRAP I GOOGLED HIM AND HIS HANDSOME AND HE HAS RED EYES AND Ehem, uhm where can I play it? Do I need an Installer? Or do I Download?

Tokyo Yamanote Boys is in PC. smile Apparently Jesus's first appearance is in TYB's Dark Cherry.

Loving tsunderes is a thing, Ukyo is another. Fufufufu. He's my precious exception. Aaanndd Glasses! They always capture my heart. Sigh.

I--I -constantly sobbing in a corner because red eyes-

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by alice3ify on 20/04/13, 07:28 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:Loving tsunderes is a thing, Ukyo is another. Fufufufu. He's my precious exception. Aaanndd Glasses! They always capture my heart. Sigh.

Why do I get the vibe that you will like Axel from OZM? But naah he is a kuudere, but somehow he gives off a tsundere vibe as well.

Dreamless Flight wrote:I--I -constantly sobbing in a corner because red eyes-

He is so tsun-tsun (despite his awesome personality) and so on. for me he is my god of tsundere bishounen

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 122
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Cuddlebump on 20/04/13, 09:03 pm

I really like the badasses. And dudes with red hair. OMNOM red hair is just gorgeous <3

But I usually pick the megane, I adore glasses with a passion.

Cuddlebump
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 22
+Gold : 69
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Dawnight on 20/04/13, 09:40 pm

Mostly the 'Cool' type , I love it when they are embarrassed or shy and they try to hide it ...

For example,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:face:

:albino:

Dawnight
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 5
+Gold : 11
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Loki666 on 20/04/13, 10:17 pm

Dawnight wrote:Mostly the 'Cool' type , I love it when they are embarrassed or shy and they try to hide it ...

For example,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:face:

:albino:
True xD
But tsunderes are a lot funnier when they try to hide there dere side at the beginning hence why I like to tease them so much owo xD

Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 238
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Laramie Castiel on 21/04/13, 02:20 am

I always go for the guy that looks like a total pain in the ass to woo and/or will "give me hell". Failing that, I just hunt down the hottest one. I find myself playing the routes of the ones I'm not as interested in last- I can't wait to play the ones I like first. Since I can't drop a game without 100% completing it, I don't have to worry about losing interest in completing the rest just because I've played the routes of the guys I like.

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Akuni on 21/04/13, 02:34 am

Dawnight wrote: For example,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8Q__________________________

Uhh huh what....ahem....I like cat boys too >.> or bunny boys <.<

Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
Posts : 310
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:04 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum