Otome Hearts
Spanish and Japanese 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Spanish and Japanese 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish and Japanese

Go down

Spanish and Japanese Empty Spanish and Japanese

Post by jokerchoker 22/06/17, 03:07 am

Hey guys I am here and I am currently on a extremely lazy journey to learn both Japanese and Spanish in which I have heard have similar pronunciation to Japanese although it appears to me they are very much opposites in all things culture wise but as I begun learning Spanish and Japanese I found that to be correct. What do you all think?

Spanish Tips

Rolling the R's is harder for people who are tongue tied, are you? Go into the mirror lift your tongue if it forms the shape of a heart you are. The type of severity depends on how far your tongue can reach past your lips.

Spanish and direct english translations can be extremely confusing as there are multiple meanings for metaphors. 

I suggest using Duolingo (Android and Apple) and Learn Spanish(Android users only)

Here is a wonderful site for DIRECT translations for Spanish to English.

Direct translate COMMON most used words. 

Table, eat, drink, food, door, open, close, up, down, sit etc. 

Great first Sentences

My name is Serenity

I speak spanish

How are you?

I love you

*Will Update*
jokerchoker
jokerchoker
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 13