Otome Hearts
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/

2 posters

Go down

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/ Empty Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/

Post by Shamochu 13/04/13, 04:09 pm

Hello there friend! How are you today? (。-ω-)ノ

Introductions! Let's go ~

Who am I? Oh, I'll tell you. I'm from Sweden and am of the female kind. Yup. In my free time I like to dance, read books or manga, watch anime, play games and colour manga! And if I ever have the patience to, maybe draw something too. OH and write, I'm big on writing. Fanfics here and fanfics there, although I don't post as many as I write, hehe.

Alright then, that covers some basics. As for my username, it has a (very brief) story to it. Shamo comes from a VERY good(-looking) chinese cosplayer, seriously, google him if you don't know him! (´∀`) And 'chu', as we know, is the japanese word for kiss! Yeah!

Good good, I'm starting to feel a connection with you, reader-sama. Oh, you too? Then let's find out some more about each other.

As for what anime I like it's too big of a list to write, I'll just keep adding and adding to it, as if this introduction wasn't long enough! So I'll just say I like most anime. ( ̄ω ̄; )

And there is one manga, one particular one, that makes me laugh hysterically. No other manga has made me fold over twice with laughter as this one has: NG Life. Check it out, it will make you happy. (。 >艸<)

Otome games! Well! I haven't played that many. My first was Starry sky ~ In Spring ~, I fell in love with all of the affection from bishounens and I'm currenly hunting for others to play! I'd love to hear some suggestions from you. (´ε`*) I liked "Hakuouki: Demon of the fleeting blossom" as well! And for non-Otome games that I like... oh, too many. Kingdom Hearts. . . (˘⌣˘) Just saying.

And on a side note, I'm not that into yaoi or yuri or that. Shounen-ai CAN be cute if made well. Uh-huh, now you know that ~

Hm hm hm, let's wrap it up, shall we? One more thing that I like a whole lot is to make new friends. So let's do that! Let's make each other happy and have a nice chit-chat about anything between heaven and earth. I'm an affectionate person, so come at me! \(T∇T)/
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 72
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/ Empty Re: Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/

Post by Loren Leah 13/04/13, 08:03 pm

Welcome to OH! I SPY AN ELIOT NIGHTRAY AVATAR and I salute your good taste, fellow PH fan :cheers:

Who's your favorite in Hakuouki? That really was an amazing game. I hope Warriors of the Shinsengumi isn't the last one Aksys picks up because Reimeiroku and Zuisouroku are so amazing, I'd like everybody to get the chance to play them...
Loren Leah
Loren Leah
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 351
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://wednesdaysky.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/ Empty Re: Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! ( ゚▽゚)/

Post by Shamochu 13/04/13, 09:58 pm

Loren Leah wrote:Welcome to OH! I SPY AN ELIOT NIGHTRAY AVATAR and I salute your good taste, fellow PH fan :cheers:

Who's your favorite in Hakuouki? That really was an amazing game. I hope Warriors of the Shinsengumi isn't the last one Aksys picks up because Reimeiroku and Zuisouroku are so amazing, I'd like everybody to get the chance to play them...

Thank you very much, friend! O-HO, fellow PH fan! Much appreciated to see! Oh my dear Elly... Why, Jun Mochizuki, whyyyy?! o(╥﹏╥)o

I really really really liked Okita Souji. I don't know, I just gravitate towards such characters. A sharp tounge and a lethal sickness. Yup... kinda like that. On my first try I got the bad ending, and I cried rivers that stretched towards the end of earth. I had to take a moment to calm down before continuing. (◎-◎;)
Hmm... I haven't heard much of Warriors of the Shinsengumi, I should do some research about that one!
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 72
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down