Otome Hearts
Good Morning, World! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Good Morning, World! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, World!

2 posters

Go down

Good Morning, World! Empty Good Morning, World!

Post by Hiyorinne 12/04/15, 11:18 am

Greetings, fellow fangirls! Figured I might as well introduce myself if I'm going to be lurking around here anyway, hahah.

My name's Hiyorinne, but feel free to call me Hiyo, Rinne, Rin-- whatever floats your boat. I've been playing otome games since middle school, so I guess I have an okay amount of experience under my belt. I'm a pretty newbie translator, too; the thought just came to me to start translating things a couple weeks ago, heh.

As for my character biases, hmm... Shuu and Yuma from Diabolik Lovers, Shin and Toma from Amnesia, Mejojo and Auger, the trash twins from Black Wolves Saga, and Iroha from Hana Awase. At the moment, I'm working on ordering ALICE=ALICE and Bad Medicine. I guess you can tell I'm a huge ド-M? Maybe that all will be some grounds for conversation!

Anyway, I'm not sure what else I should put here. I'm working with two small groups of folks at the moment to get a patch of Black Wolves Saga -Bloody Nightmare- and Re:Birthday Song out to everyone. Hopefully those will roll over well, and I'll become active here. It's really nice to meet all of you! Wishing for the best!

Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Hiyorinne
Hiyorinne
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 16
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

https://mawarumaze.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, World! Empty Re: Good Morning, World!

Post by fairth 12/04/15, 06:49 pm

Welcome to Otome Hearts forums !
You meant ど-M ? (Do-M ? Well...I don't speak Japanese anyway...) That reminds me of "the world according to Kagerou":

There is often some translation groups who post here, looking for members. May be you can check them, if/when you're available ?

I think you don't really need to add the list of the games you've played, since you seem to be an experienced Otogamer :p

So...hmm...enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to post your advice on all the games topics you've played (Or add games you don't see here) if you have the time (I just love reading people's reviews  Oh you~ )
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyorinne 12/04/15, 08:15 pm

It can be either ド or ど actually, but I tend to see ド used more. But yes, the reading is do either way! I'm laughing so hard right now. XD "All things can be categorized as sadists or masochists!" Man, I loved that anime.

The translations I'm working on now plus school have got me pretty busy, but I'll definitely check them out when I have the time. (Probably once my current translations die down.) Fun to do, plus it keeps me on my toes.

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome! The community here seems pretty friendly/goofy, so I'm counting on having a good time here, hehe.
Hiyorinne
Hiyorinne
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 16
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

https://mawarumaze.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down