Otome Hearts
Hi there! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi there! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there!

5 posters

Go down

Hi there! Empty Hi there!

Post by AlchemyPanda 10/09/14, 06:08 pm

I figured I might as well introduce myself even though I'm more of a lurker than an actual poster, but who knows. Haha.

Anyway I'm a 21 year old who's not so secretly struggling with where to go in life, but don't worry about that. I'm from the Netharlands in case anyone is curious. I'd like to describe myself as a hardcore gamer (good portion of my free time goes into gaming and I love rpgs ) and I've been into Otome games on and off. I usually get really motivated, even took up regular Japanese learning for it, but you know I started slacking and playing most otome games by hearing and knowing a few words, but not really being able to read makes it a little hard haha. Recently two fan translations game out for, which basically are otome games, of my all time favourite anime and I got back into stalking viritual guys, I mean playing otome games.

I was honestly struggling with what faction. I don't believe I really have a favourite typ as the typ I go for usually differs per setting/story and game. Though if there was a faction for Rich Arrogant guys I would have definitely  taking that one. Anyway I figured I'd stick with heroine for the time being. (though I might change it to spades soon )

I think that's about it. Not sure what else to tell you guys, so if you want to know anything just ask?
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hi there! Empty Re: Hi there!

Post by kyuuichii 11/09/14, 12:04 am

Hello Panda-san~~
Welcome to the forums~

Ah, I'm like rpg (Jrpg, MMOrpg, Srpg, etc.)  too, which one your favorite rpg game?

Hee, arrogant guy? Is he tsundere? Mostly arrogant guy I had found in otome games was tsundere >_<;
If yes, Heart faction it is... But, Shin isn't rich.... sad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 11/09/14, 02:59 am

Welcome to the forum, AlchemyPanda wink.

I struggled with the factions, too  Ladida. At one point, I wanted to go with Toma's icon, because I do like his character and all, but... I'm not really into S&M. I didn't actually play the game (helping out with the translation project, though  :p), but I did watch the anime. I never really got that vibe from him, so I thought his button would refer to the Yandere character department. [Whenever I think of S&M, Diabolik Lovers pops up in my mind, and that's just...  No / shakes head.]
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 13/09/14, 02:18 pm

Hello and welcome Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 20/09/14, 05:17 pm

Hello Panda-san(wait..I recall something.. is there any OH member that also has Panda as they nicknames?OoO)hehe..btw..Welcome to OH~(>v<)/

Oh my~I  love rpg too but just offline,free,english languages and pc version.. eheehe...
btw..nice to meet you~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 06/10/14, 06:37 pm

Very Late reply you guys, apolgize ! (forgot to fav the site and lost the url for awhile ) But thanks for the warm welcome! smile
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content