Otome Hearts
Hi everyone \o 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi everyone \o 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone \o

+2
fairth
ShikaSS
6 posters

Go down

Hi everyone \o Empty Hi everyone o

Post by ShikaSS 02/09/14, 06:05 am

Hello gang, I'm Shika \o

I'll start by warning you that English is not my native language, so I'm likely to make some mistakes. Needless to say this is not an excuse to write sloppily, I'm receptive to corrections.

Anyway, I'm a Portuguese guy who likes to play otome games.
I'm really looking forward to participating in this forum because I never really had anyone to discuss this hobby with. That and the difficulties/lack of patience I had to search for news regarding new games and such made me kind of stop playing and lose interest. So I turned to the franchises I most liked that were sufficiently mainstream not to be a hassle to keep up with.
Lately, I got interested all of a sudden, read some blogs and decided to play one of the games I wanted to play before: Black Wolves Saga. So I ended up on Bishounen Gemu and finally got here.

tl;dr I didn't know anyone who liked this kind of games and lost interest, but then I recovered it and got here.

What else... My favorite game is Glass Heart Princess and Toma is my favorite character ever. The first otome I played was UtaPri Amazing Aria and the last one was Hatsukare Renai Debut Sengen.
There are no specific genres I prefer, but I guess what I like the most are either eerie atmospheres or bubbly happy ones. I kind of judge games by their art too.

Sorry for the wall of text.
ShikaSS
ShikaSS
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 55
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone \o Empty Re: Hi everyone \o

Post by fairth 02/09/14, 06:36 am

The longer the better !! o/

I'll start by warning you that .... I'm a Portuguese guy who likes to play otome games.
What a daring entrance~ Oh you~

It's cool, anyway ! I don't even know if there are some native English speakers but you seem to be more fluent than actual English people imo

And since you're here, you should check that topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How did you stumble upon Otome Games ? What corrupted you ? Perv look

In fact, I'm still a newbie and I still dare to greet you xD
Well, still, welcome here among us ! Hello
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShikaSS 02/09/14, 06:48 am

Thank you.
I actually went back to read my post to check if I really had said that haha.

Well, I absolutely loved the first season of UtaPri Maji Love and that was what pushed me towards these games.
Not to mention that I've always been a sucker for seiyuus, so the two interests just kind of fed one another.
ShikaSS
ShikaSS
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 02/09/14, 12:56 pm

Hello Shika!!
Nice to meet other Toma lovers haha
I love Toma too. can you see him at my avatar and signature? ;D
First, I'm surprise to know you are a guy and even love Toma >_<; no offense, but I rarely found a person who loves Toma, so I'm really happy right now :D
so, what do you love from Toma? for me, of course I love him because his yandere-ness xD
ah, I also want to inform you that right now I'm translating Toma routes at Hanataba Translations, and already on his last script >_<;

And... you love Utapri too >_< waii~ I love Tokiya, whose your favorite from utapri?

anyway, welcome to the forums :D
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 02/09/14, 02:13 pm

Hello and welcome Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShikaSS 02/09/14, 02:21 pm

Hi kyuuichi and The_Cat_Lady Hello thanks for welcoming me

Well, I love his whole character and voice.
He's really different from other yanderes, because he doesn't think he's doing the right thing, he knows how "disgusting" his actions are.
He even was willing to leave the heroine to Shin, when the harassing from the fangirls stopped, because he realizes he's a danger to the heroine as well.
Besides being well written, I just find his internal conflict very relatable, so it's kind of a personal matter.
Plus, he really is lovable and charming when he's not pissed.

I think how much you like Toma actually depends on which route you play first. If you play Shin's first, you are likely to hate his guts.

About UtaPri, I like Otoyan the best. But Ranmaru is also pretty close to being my favorite.

Oh, I have read your signature before. It's really awesome that you're translating Amnesia! I support the project 100%. :D
I wish I could help, but I don't really know Japanese. If you need image editors or quality checkers, then I might be of use.
ShikaSS
ShikaSS
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Francette 02/09/14, 05:58 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Glass Heart Princess is also one of my favorites, and Black Wolves Saga is the one I like the most! We will get along nfufu (and I'm from Spain, so we're kind of neighbors hahaha)

Hope you have fun around here~!
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 02/09/14, 09:33 pm

Hiyaa~~
My first guy on Amnesia is Shin, and I'm fine with Toma act in there smile
Alright, to be honest, I've play all the guys good end in Amnesia, and almost in Ikki route, I didn't remember anything what happened there, in Kent route it's kinda boring me when I've reached half of his route sad

About Toma, I'm also have thought exactly the same with you :D of course I like him not just because his yandere, I'm just feel he is the right guy for heroine (although, Ukyou routes seems to be the true end of this game) It's because his personality, his mind, and everything just like you've said in above :D
the interesting thing for me, even he's really sensitive with everything and have strong intuition, he doesn't realize heroine feelings for him :D This one also make me fall in love with him :D Ah, I'm also love his voice >_<)/ Hinocchi really did his best for voicing Toma waaii~~

Ah~ Otoyan, he is cute for me :D and, yes I'm also love Ranmaru than the other senpai :D
Thank you for your support~~ ehehe~
hm... you're right, until now we doesn't have any member who have other skill beside in translations skill. Right now our team only has translator and proofreader :D
I'm know about image editing, and it seems we also need that one... but quality checker? It is about image quality or translations quality?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 04/09/14, 04:25 am

Hello Shika Hello !Welcome to OH :D !
nice to meet you.. Ehehe~
UtaPri Amazing Aria sad ?first season UtaPri Maji Love sad ?is that Uta no Prince-sama series/sequel sad ?OMG..I don't know about it..I'm confused right now..haha..gonna check it later.. but
btw..your avatar look like graduate character..did you recently graduate?ah!I hope you don't mind I ask it.. Bert sweating
hope you have fun here.. Ehehe~ Love it!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 04/09/14, 01:11 pm

Leeya-chan~~
Utapri AA (Amazing Aria) is a fandisk, all A class guys (Otoya, Natsuki and Masato), and one secret character is dateable in Utapri AA. It counterpart, Utapri SS (Sweet Serenade) also a fandisk with all S class guys (Tokiya, Ren and Syo) plus 2 secret characters are dateable in that game.

Utapri Maji Love 1000% is first season anime based Utapri games. It's aired in middle 2011. Utapri Maji Love 2000% is the second season anime, aired in 2013. And there will be the third season in next 2015.
If you curious, I recommend you to watch the anime (although ending in anime really different with the game ending)
I hope you can understand my explanation... wink
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShikaSS 04/09/14, 02:08 pm

LeeYa wrote:your avatar look like graduate character..did you recently graduate?ah!I hope you don't mind I ask it.. Bert sweating
hope you have fun here.. Ehehe~ Love it!
I hope I have fun too.
That's an interesting question. But, no I did not recently graduate xP my avatar is actually a teacher, he just dresses like that.

kyuuichii wrote:I hope you can understand my explanation... wink
Nothing else to add  like
ShikaSS
ShikaSS
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 20/09/14, 06:07 pm

@kyuuichii
oh..so it was fandisk..ehehe..I wonder who secret character..I'll read a review later..
I just know Utapri has anime but i didn't its named  Utapri Maji Love 1000% and Utapri Maji Love 2000%..I just watch first episode of first season of anime before but..but..but..I not really like it..I more prefer the game..TwT

@ShikaSS
oh..it was a teacher....sorry..I thought its has related with graduation..hehe..my fault..(>w<)''
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 21/09/14, 02:17 am

Then, I'm glad to inform you the full title of Utapri anime ehehe
Mhm... I also love the game more than the anime xD I just enjoying the musics from anime ehehe wink
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/09/14, 03:42 pm

Kyuuichii wrote:I also love the game more than the anime
absolutely!!the story of last character(not remember his name) is  really LOL as their mention~!haha..it make me thinks so hard if what I read was true..so funny..also its was so great that I know Juinichi Suwabe's voice was there~[unfortunately I not really like Ren(maybe~)haha]   Perv smile Perv smile Perv smile
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 22/09/14, 12:05 am

I'm kinda confused... Which last character you're talking about? Do you remember how he's look?

Ahaha... I'm also doesn't like Ren much... My favorite is Tokiya xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/12/14, 06:59 pm

Kyuuichii wrote:I'm kinda confused... Which last character you're talking about? Do you remember how he's look?

hahha..my bad..I read the review at breadmasterlee if I not mistaken(but I searched there a while ago and nope..not find it..hhaha..it look like I read it here :arrow:http://sandeian.wordpress.com/2010/09/25/otome-game-review-uta-no-prince-sama%E2%99%AA/  IDK..haha..)..he's look like arabian(?)..the story is totally LOL..quite fantasy genre I can say.

Spoiler:

somehow i missing something~ sad sad sad sad sad its been a while i dont read a game review..and honestly I just know there a lot of UtaPri series game(saw it  a while ago at breadmasterlee blog) Bert sweating Bert sweating Bert sweating

hahaha..I left behind haha..again..haha  Crying Crying
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down