Otome Hearts
Hiii~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hiii~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiii~

+2
kyuuichii
juleto
6 posters

Go down

Hiii~ Empty Hiii~

Post by juleto 19/08/14, 10:29 pm

Hi guys!  Hello 
My name is Julia, but call me Jully. I come from a small country called Bulgaria (so excuse my somewhat bad English). Nice to meet you!
I mostly stay at home and spend my life on the Internet.  Bert sweating  My other hobbies are reading books, playing videogames and drawing. I also like watching anime and reading manga(mostly shoujo). 
I'm kinda new to the world of Otome gaming, but I hope that I will play many more Otome games in the future and meet people with similar interests. That's why I came to this forum ehehehe~Ehehe~
I'm looking forward to talking with you! Peace!
juleto
juleto
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hiii~ Empty Re: Hiii~

Post by kyuuichii 19/08/14, 10:38 pm

Hello Jullyさん
welcome to the forum, and don't worry about being new at otome gaming :D You will learn more about otome game in this site ^^~
So, what otome game that you'd already played?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by juleto 19/08/14, 11:16 pm

So far, I've finished only The Second Reproduction and a few short doujin games. Also I've started Starry Sky ~ in spring some time ago but never finished it. smile 
I'm trying to play Brothers Conflict using online guides and my very limited knowledge of Japanese and so far I'm doing well.  Ehehe~
juleto
juleto
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 20/08/14, 01:33 pm

Hee~ I haven't play The Second Reproduction sad
I'm also in the middle of playing Starry Sky In spring Portable and hope to finish it XD
In BroCon, which guy do you after?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 20/08/14, 06:42 pm

Welcome to Otome Hearts! As a fellow member I welcome you to the site! It seem we got similar interests, beside Otome games.  Starry Sky is a nice game...I hope to eventually play it.  BroCon is good.B.ut I can't play pure Japanese games...without translation. Sadly.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 20/08/14, 06:53 pm

juleto wrote:Hi guys!  Hello 
My name is Julia, but call me Jully. I come from a small country called Bulgaria (so excuse my somewhat bad English). Nice to meet you!
I'm from there too  cat 
Hello and welcome  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by juleto 20/08/14, 09:14 pm

kyuuichii wrote:
In BroCon, which guy do you after?
First I went after Tsubaki but sadly couldn't get his good end. Crying Then I somehow managed to finish Fuuto's route successfully and now I'm doing Masaomi's.

Kouryuu wrote:B.ut I can't play pure Japanese games...without translation. Sadly.
Heheh my "knowladge" of Japanese mostly comes from watching anime smile Beside that I only know hiragana, katakana and 20 kanji at most. If someone like me can manage to understand what's going on then everyone can. 
Still, I plan to learn some more Japanese before playing another game. I'm gonna finish BroCon powered purely by the power of my stubbornness  wink 

The_Cat_Lady wrote:
I'm from there too  cat 
Hello and welcome  Hello !
Yaay~ I'm always so happy when I meet other Bulgarians on the Net~

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
juleto
juleto
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 24/08/14, 08:51 am

I mostly stay at home and spend my life on the Internet.  Bert sweating  My other hobbies are reading books, playing videogames and drawing. I also like watching anime and reading manga(mostly shoujo). 
I'm kinda new to the world of Otome gaming, but I hope that I will play many more Otome games in the future and meet people with similar interests. That's why I came to this forum ehehehe~Ehehe~
I'm looking forward to talking with you! Peace!
Hey Jully! Great to see you,as far as I'm concerned,your English isn't bad. I'll honestly say that we are Definitely alike if you stay on the internet often. Video games are apparently a good relative for me and you too! And i myself come here for a good reason myself. Only to make great friends that also like otome games as much as i do. I also am interested to speak with you often. :D
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 35
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 04/09/14, 02:51 am

Hello Jully-san Hello !Welcome to OH :D !
I'm Leeya nice to meet you~!I'm from Malaysia so my english also not very good ..kahaha...
I also stay at home mostly (haha..I'm unemployed after all Bleh )..What book you love to read?heheh..can you show us your drawing? Sparkle
I'm also new otome gamer and as Kyuu said newbie like us sure can learn a lot from this forum..hehe.. Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content