Otome Hearts
Hello :) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello :) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello :)

4 posters

Go down

Hello :) Empty Hello :)

Post by saiyuri 12/06/14, 04:51 pm

Um Hi, I'm from India and I'm quite new to this genre but it sounds really fun and exciting... I do hope I can learn more about which games are worth buying/downloading and stuff like that. The only game I've played even remotely similar is the persona 3 for girls for PSP. And oh yeah I just tried Re: Alistair a free game, and it's really, really cool.

I'm originally a Japanese manga and anime fan, and now watch dramas a lot. And yeah PS2 games too. I really like the JRPG genre, particularly Atlus games and of course, Final Fantasy.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu  Sparkle
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 42
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello :) Empty Re: Hello :)

Post by Aiwethryne 12/06/14, 05:10 pm

Ah! Two members in one day~!

Welcome to OH~~ I really enjoyed Alistair++, as well. It was a quaint diversion for the day I spent on it. And I also enjoy watching dramas (Korean, anyway) and JRPGs~~ Excited by the news on E3.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 12/06/14, 05:24 pm

Thank you smile

I watch Japanese dramas... it kind of started because I wanted to learn, but now I"m just hooked  :p I watch for fun and my Japanese studies are kind of on hold right now ... I love the whole concept of otome since I'm kind of sick of playing the guy who gets all the girls... which happens in standard RPGS too... everybody likes the hero!

I hope there would be more translated games, coz I am not so good with kanji even now. This forum is awesome, considering the amount of information there is about this genre. I mean, no one else I know knows anything about otome, so this is like a godsend for me.
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 12/06/14, 06:26 pm

Hello and welcome to OH  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 12/06/14, 07:45 pm

I used to watch Japanese dramas, but I rarely go for them these days for some reason.

If you want to go for more translated games, there are dozens of otoge available on the phone/tablet/etc.. The plots of many of the free ones tend to be rather simple, though. The best you can get out of the big name companies are fan translations.

I like this forum because they actually talk a lot about the Japanese-only games and quite a bit on the OEL titles. However, it seems like there is much less focus on the officially translated things. The other otoge forum that I am usually on is more geared towards the translated phone games.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/06/14, 06:02 am

Hello Saiyuri-San hehe
nee, you're from India, and me from Indonesia, we both have Indo haha (bad joke,huh?) hehe

hm... I love P3P too >_< I replay it again and again (for girls side) and always hooked to Akihiko, how about you? which guy you choose on P3P?

I haven't play Final Fantasy till end (but my boyfriend does). What's your favorite ps2 game? I like Ar tonelico most >_<

ja, yoroshiku nee
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 13/06/14, 02:32 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Hello Saiyuri-San hehe
nee, you're from India, and me from Indonesia, we both have Indo haha (bad joke,huh?) hehe

hm... I love P3P too >_< I replay it again and again (for girls side) and always hooked to Akihiko, how about you? which guy you choose on P3P?

I haven't play Final Fantasy till end (but my boyfriend does). What's your favorite ps2 game? I like Ar tonelico most >_<

ja, yoroshiku nee

Hey hello there! smile

My favourite guy in P3 was Shinjiro and I felt

I used to save upto the point he came into the picture and replay over the dialogues just for the fun of it... and it was a shame that I had to play in English since I always wanted to hear the Japanese Shinjiro. Akihiko is also cool but I kind of felt he and Mitsuru were a better pair :p

My favourite PS2 games would be yeah Ar Tonelico 2 (haven't played one yet), Mana Khemia 2 (again I haven't played one since its very hard to get), and the Atelier series. These are fun and not too serious so its great play PLUS the legal games have an option to hear the Japanese voices.

And of course FF10, and 12. Also getting Rule of Rose now, and I heard its a good game and will be playing Dragon Quest when I get time (which I never do!)  sleepy And of course P3 and P4 (in fact, I love P4 and wish there was a girl version for P4... Yosuke is very very VERY adorable  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Which other games do you play, I'm always looking for new recommends :D
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 13/06/14, 04:55 pm

By the way~ If you want to hide spoilers, use the Spoiler tag, not the hide tag. =w=

And I see that Magic Sword CG~ So you do play phone games. I was relieved to finish editing the +Version walkthrough the other day while I had a computer to work on.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 16/06/14, 06:30 am

hee~
lucky me to play P3P on Japanese >_< I can hear Akihiko sound hehehe

nee, if you want to play it to hear Japanese sound, you can download the undub version and play on emulator or modified psp. I can help you to search the undub version  :p 

yeah, that's NIS game for you hehe xD I play both Ar tonelico I and II, I love the first most >_< You should play the first too haha Lyner much cooler than Croix nee  Embarassed/ Kyaa!  and I like Aurica than Luca
I never play Mana Khemia, but I have the psp version of Mana Khemia 2 (never finished it)
I like Atelier Iris more than Mana Khemia, Atelier Iris 3 is the best other than first two titles.

I will suggest you play Tales of game, any titles is ok, but if you want to meet all the character from all Tales of series you can play Tales of the World Radiant Mythology I, II, and III hehe (it's on psp though). For ps2, I like Tales of Destiny remake (the original was on ps1), Tales of Destiny 2. or Tales of Abyss. I want to play Tales of Vesperia so bad (Mamoru Miyano is one of protagonist seiyuu yaaay). Too bad I don't have ps3 nor xbox sad

ohohoho~ I always wish too, p4 girls side hahah

nee, are you watch P3 movie 1? it's good nee
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 20/06/14, 08:41 pm

Aiwethryne wrote:By the way~ If you want to hide spoilers, use the Spoiler tag, not the hide tag. =w=

And I see that Magic Sword CG~ So you do play phone games. I was relieved to finish editing the +Version walkthrough the other day while I had a computer to work on.
Ah sorry, I'm still learning how to go about things... ultimately I did end up posting the spoiler in public  Bert sweating
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 20/06/14, 08:47 pm

kyuuichii wrote:hee~
lucky me to play P3P on Japanese >_< I can hear Akihiko sound hehehe

nee, if you want to play it to hear Japanese sound, you can download the undub version and play on emulator or modified psp. I can help you to search the undub version  :p 

yeah, that's NIS game for you hehe xD I play both Ar tonelico I and II, I love the first most >_< You should play the first too haha Lyner much cooler than Croix nee  Embarassed/ Kyaa!  and I like Aurica than Luca
I never play Mana Khemia, but I have the psp version of Mana Khemia 2 (never finished it)
I like Atelier Iris more than Mana Khemia, Atelier Iris 3 is the best other than first two titles.

I will suggest you play Tales of game, any titles is ok, but if you want to meet all the character from all Tales of series you can play Tales of the World Radiant Mythology I, II, and III hehe (it's on psp though). For ps2, I like Tales of Destiny remake (the original was on ps1), Tales of Destiny 2. or Tales of Abyss. I want to play Tales of Vesperia so bad (Mamoru Miyano is one of protagonist seiyuu yaaay). Too bad I don't have ps3 nor xbox sad

ohohoho~ I always wish too, p4 girls side hahah

nee, are you watch P3 movie 1? it's good nee
Wow, thanks for the game recommendations, I need to totally check it out. I actually did download the undub and I'm replaying P3 again (I want to hear Shinjiro in Japanese!.. And yeah, Akihiko... but mainly Shinjiro)

I don't intend to get a PS3 or Xbox either yet, since I don't get time to finish my PS2 games at the moment. P3 movie is out? Oh gawd, I had no idea. Time to start downloading :p

I'm getting PSP version of Mana Khemia, (only played the PS2 version) but yeah Atelier Iris is very good. I found Croix kind of ... indifferent, so yeah, even I'm going to try Ar Tonelico One later (college started  Bert sweating ) I started FF Tactics: War of the Lions, but its really lengthy and requires a lot of strategy so I put it aside to go for P3P after all :D
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 20/06/14, 08:48 pm

Aiwethryne wrote:By the way~ If you want to hide spoilers, use the Spoiler tag, not the hide tag. =w=

You did a walkthrough?! That's great, I love players like you who do this. I really suck at selecting some of those choices, especially for Ethan (I'm kind of stuck in my Ray route coz I don't have those swords so I started with Ethan). He's really quite chauvinistic so I have no idea how to respond.  Perv smile
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 21/06/14, 01:20 am

Whether he's a chauvinist or not, I just want to punch Ethan in the face. >__> Only in his route, though.

And I only helped out in that walkthrough. I'm a moderator of an otoge walkthrough site, and one of my self-driven duties is to update walkthroughs when their original posters are away. So I am often doing a lot of spot-checking, editing, and question-answering.

Just started the HnK 4's walkthrough. Still can't believe that NTT Solmare teamed up with Idea Factory to translate and release this. One of the great things about being an active member there is that hundreds of people use my invite codes.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 21/06/14, 05:36 pm

Exactly, I feel so annoyed with Ethan too! Just like Jun in My sweet prince.. so far he has been really annoying me :p

I liked Ray better, I seriously hope I get enough money to buy those swords...   Crying 

I have just started with the whole Shall we Date series...
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 21/06/14, 06:08 pm

I actually really liked Jun... *hides under a pillow*

How many swords do you need? I've been playing SWD games ever since I finally turned on my smart phone for the first time a year and a half ago. My current phone is the first smart phone I've ever had, and I used to never use phones.  Trust me, I\'m an ex 

It is incredible how much it has expanded over this time period, yet terrible because it is a constant reminder how otome games on platforms like PS3 are NEVE-... rarely translated and released.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 02/07/14, 06:05 am

Aiwethryne wrote:I actually really liked Jun... *hides under a pillow*

How many swords do you need? I've been playing SWD games ever since I finally turned on my smart phone for the first time a year and a half ago. My current phone is the first smart phone I've ever had, and I used to never use phones.  Trust me, I\'m an ex 

It is incredible how much it has expanded over this time period, yet terrible because it is a constant reminder how otome games on platforms like PS3 are NEVE-... rarely translated and released.
Well to be fair, I didn't go very far with Jun, before I started with Lambert... so I shouldn't judge.

I needed three swords for Ray, then moved up Ethan's journey and stopped when I needed three swords again and now its the same with Estel!  shocked

I have about two swords, but not enough money for the third... I wish they had a spinoff or something to do with all that spare energy while I try to get enough money for the third sword  Crying

I am totally playing all of Soltmare's free games now though, and I *adore* Raizo! So yeah, I'm focussing on him, and its kind of weird to be on the Yoshitsune chapter in Destiny Ninja (since they'reall real historical figures and stuff) but I'm following him, since I didn't have enough items for the Benkai route (and he's my absolute favourite there!)
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content