Otome Hearts
hi everyone! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
hi everyone! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi everyone!

+2
velmesh
milkyway
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hi everyone! Empty hi everyone!

Post by milkyway 08/04/14, 09:03 pm

hi everyone! i've been lurking here for a little bit but finally decided to post! please call me lily! my interested include anime, manga, games, cute stuff  Perv look and other things~

i've been interested in otome games, or just visual novels in general, for a while but i never really had a place to talk about it. ^^

i actually came here through fuwanovels forums so.. heh.  Ladida anyway, i hope we can be friends here.  Hello
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 41
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://aibon.flavors.me/

Back to top Go down

hi everyone! Empty Re: hi everyone!

Post by velmesh 08/04/14, 09:22 pm

Hello Lily!

Welcome to OH!
Name a most recent anime series you've watched and liked? Just as planned 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 08/04/14, 09:25 pm

Hi Lily!! Welcome to the forum! Hello 

Are you playing an otome game right now? Or do you have your favorite otome game?
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 36
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 08/04/14, 09:51 pm

velmesh wrote:Hello Lily!

Welcome to OH!
Name a most recent anime series you've watched and liked? Just as planned 

i recently finished kill la kill oh my goooood it was so intense and crazy!!!  Neutral 

Akitsuki wrote:Hi Lily!! Welcome to the forum! Hello 

Are you playing an otome game right now? Or do you have your favorite otome game?

hmmm i'm not playing an otome game now but... i really want to play amnesia!  Sparkle
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 08/04/14, 10:07 pm

Hello and welcome  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 08/04/14, 10:32 pm

milkyway wrote:
i recently finished kill la kill oh my goooood it was so intense and crazy!!!  Neutral 

Omgyes. I wish they were still airing more episodes.  Very Mad 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 08/04/14, 10:39 pm

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome  Hello !

hii and thank you! ^^

velmesh wrote:
milkyway wrote:

Omgyes. I wish they were still airing more episodes.  Very Mad 

i actually wonder if they should make a movie for it!! normally i dont watch anime movies (though i'm going to see if my boyfriend and i can watch madoka  :D ) but i would love to see this as a movie!
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 08/04/14, 11:32 pm

Madoka is a wonderful/horribly painful series.  Crying 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 08/04/14, 11:33 pm

velmesh wrote:Madoka is a wonderful/horribly painful series.  Crying 

i-it really is...  Crying i want to get more into the series but there's just so much that i don't know where to start after the anime series!  shocked
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 09/04/14, 04:44 am

Did you watch the Madoka movies?
I bought the blu rays last year, but haven't gotten around to it.  Bert sweating 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 09/04/14, 04:58 am

Welcome @milkyway! I also came to this forum when I saw it recommended on fuwanovel.
What are some of your favorite otome games?
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 09/04/14, 11:23 am

milkyway wrote:

hmmm i'm not playing an otome game now but... i really want to play amnesia!  Sparkle
Oh, right! That series sounds awesome, no? The art is so beautiful and the guys are just.. RIGHT! LOL If only I had my own PSP..
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/14, 06:23 pm

Welcome to Otome hearts @milkyway!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, lurker Oh you~  Hello 

Who's your otome game crush (currently)?

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 09/04/14, 08:55 pm

velmesh wrote:Did you watch the Madoka movies?
I bought the blu rays last year, but haven't gotten around to it.  Bert sweating 

i haven't yet! i really should... but are they subtitled??  Bert sweating 

ranimanga wrote:Welcome @milkyway! I also came to this forum when I saw it recommended on fuwanovel.
What are some of your favorite otome games?

i really want to play amnesia although i'm morbidly curious about black wolves saga and diabolik lovers...  Neutral 

Akitsuki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

Oh, right! That series sounds awesome, no? The art is so beautiful and the guys are just.. RIGHT! LOL If only I had my own PSP..

it really beautiful!!  Ehehe~ i actually have a PSP but i can't understand japanese and i don't know where i could find a translated walkthrough for it  mou~ 

SamrockAniki wrote:Welcome to Otome hearts @milkyway!

thank you!!! and ikki from amnesia... he's so perfect!! an introvert's dream boy!!  Perv smile  but i mean... of course hes not as perfect as my real boyfriend hehe  Bert sweating
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/14, 09:21 pm

milkyway wrote:

thank you!!! and ikki from amnesia... he's so perfect!! an introvert's dream boy!!  Perv smile  but i mean... of course hes not as perfect as my real boyfriend hehe  Bert sweating
hehe~ Don't ignore him for Ikki then :p 

Its so weird that my current otome crush is form a BL game....Its DMMD's Aoba Seragaki Embarassed/ Kyaa!  Evil smirk since its a BL I've seen many sides of him Perv look

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 09/04/14, 11:56 pm

milkyway wrote:

I think Funanimation might be releasing the dubs some time this year?
You'd have to check online, but the subtitle versions are out. Perv look 
Unless that's not your thing. No big deal either way, my bf likes dub anime, personal preference.  :D
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 10/04/14, 05:16 am

SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

Its so weird that my current otome crush is form a BL game....Its DMMD's Aoba Seragaki Embarassed/ Kyaa!  Evil smirk since its a BL I've seen many sides of him Perv look

ooh of course of course!!  :p 

i'm playing that too and i really like aoba the best too!!  Sparkle  i'm still on the common route but hopefully it'll pick up soon!  :phew: 

velmesh wrote:
milkyway wrote:

I think Funanimation might be releasing the dubs some time this year?
You'd have to check online, but the subtitle versions are out. Perv look 
Unless that's not your thing. No big deal either way, my bf likes dub anime, personal preference.  :D

well we both like the subbed better nothing against funimation its just.... better to hear you know?  Neutral
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 10/04/14, 05:50 pm

Omg speaking about dubbing, Funanimation already has dub clips of Attack on Titan.
It just sounds so bad already.
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 11/04/14, 08:15 am

hello Lily-San :D
hoo... I suggest you play Amnesia (you like Ikki, nee?) even you can't understand Japanese, it's worth to play (you can hear Ikki voices >w<) and maybe it'll be your motivation to learn Japanese huehehe
hehehe, btw welcome xD

@edit:
nee, your avatar is Karin(from kamichama Karin)? she's cute >///<
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 11/04/14, 08:08 pm

milkyway wrote:
Akitsuki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

it really beautiful!!  Ehehe~ i actually have a PSP but i can't understand japanese and i don't know where i could find a translated walkthrough for it  mou~ 
Oh, I'm pretty sure some people have posted a translation out there, which you can read along while you play it. I saw one posted here in the forum but I'm not sure where it was Bert sweating

I'll tell you when I find it! like
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/04/14, 03:56 pm

milkyway wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

i'm playing that too and i really like aoba the best too!!  Sparkle  i'm still on the common route but hopefully it'll pick up soon!  :phew: 

No spoilers but the bad ends in some routes are really brutal...Like severed head brutal Trust me, I\'m an ex 
If you're into horror movies, I guess its okay but even though I am, it really hurt to see the characters I love in that sort of situation Crying 
i hope you enjoy DMMD to the fullest neh~

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 14/04/14, 02:09 pm

Welcome! So you want to play Amnesia? I know otomehearts.com (not this site but they have same name.) is translating Shin's route. Also ogt is translating Ikki's route. Hope you find info useful! c:
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 14/04/14, 09:07 pm

velmesh wrote:Omg speaking about dubbing, Funanimation already has dub clips of Attack on Titan.

ugh, i'm not... surprised... at all  Rolling Eyes/ pissed i want to like funimation's dubs but they're not good anymore... Very Mad 

kyuuichii wrote:hello Lily-San :D
hoo... I suggest you play Amnesia (you like Ikki, nee?) even you can't understand Japanese, it's worth to play (you can hear Ikki voices >w<) and maybe it'll be your motivation to learn Japanese huehehe
hehehe, btw welcome xD

@edit:
nee, your avatar is Karin(from kamichama Karin)? she's cute >///<

hmm truuue!!  Embarassed/ Kyaa! i want to hear ikki's voice and see him!  Perv look

and no!! it's misha from pita ten. ^^ i know it's by the same artist but i got this picture out of the pita ten artbook!  :D 

Akitsuki wrote:
milkyway wrote:
Akitsuki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

Oh, I'm pretty sure some people have posted a translation out there, which you can read along while you play it. I saw one posted here in the forum but I'm not sure where it was Bert sweating

I'll tell you when I find it! like

ohhh i gotta search for it~  Trust me, I\'m an ex  my friend already played it and she really likes it but i want to play for myself and thank you~~~ hopefully we can find it soon!  Sparkle 

SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:
milkyway wrote:

No spoilers but the bad ends in some routes are really brutal...Like severed head brutal Trust me, I\'m an ex 
If you're into horror movies, I guess its okay but even though I am, it really hurt to see the characters I love in that sort of situation Crying 
i hope you enjoy DMMD to the fullest neh~

i've heard but im debating if i want to do both the bad and good endings so i can see the little sprites on the title screen you know....  Frustrated but i don't want to put aoba through those horrible things!! Crying

ranimanga wrote:Welcome! So you want to play Amnesia? I know otomehearts.com (not this site but they have same name.) is translating Shin's route. Also ogt is translating Ikki's route. Hope you find info useful! c:

thank you!!! i want to wait till all the routes are done  Sparkle  mostly because i'm a completionist and i want to see everyone's routes  Perv look
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 15/04/14, 03:28 am

milkyway wrote:hmm truuue!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i want to hear ikki's voice and see him!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and no!! it's misha from pita ten. ^^ i know it's by the same artist but i got this picture out of the pita ten artbook!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hee... it's her rabbit ribbons xD yeah, she's Misha :DI have all eight manga of Pitaten XD for me, the story was sad sad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 16/04/14, 11:00 pm

milkyway wrote:
velmesh wrote:Omg speaking about dubbing, Funanimation already has dub clips of Attack on Titan.

ugh, i'm not... surprised... at all  Rolling Eyes/ pissed i want to like funimation's dubs but they're not good anymore... Very Mad 

Yeah... I feel ya. I watched the Guin Saga when it was on Netflix and I was so mad near the end because the english actors who were dubbing weren't even serious at the end. They made jokes and pitch their voices in inappropriate way. :/
English voice actors, in my opinion, will never be as serious as Japanese voice actors.  Frustrated 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down