Otome Hearts
Whats your room like? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Whats your room like? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your room like?

3 posters

Go down

Whats your room like? Empty Whats your room like?

Post by Guest 29/01/14, 12:32 pm

Simple question  Hello 

What is your room like, what kinda things do you keep in it. Asking cause I use it as ideas for the backgrounds in my game, I swear I'm not being a creep  Oh you~

Back to top Go down

Whats your room like? Empty Re: Whats your room like?

Post by kyuuichii 29/01/14, 01:18 pm

My room is simple, I think. Only bed, 29' tv and a lots of manga I've stacked in the walls  Perv smile In my bed there is psp and my hand phone laying beside me :phew:
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 29/01/14, 05:48 pm

I guess my photo for showing my workspace/desk is too old, so I'll upload pic at some point.

My room is too "messy" for my family's standards. Because of my dad's aversion towards tacking things on the wall, in fear of striking a wire, all of my walls are blank. Heck, the entire house's walls are blank. I have no pillows on my bed because pillows annoy me when I work since they take up so much space. So basically, I just have a blanket. The rest of my room is filled with supplies and books. My dad keeps telling me to move my books because he fears a fire will start. I also have a television. And a ceiling fan. Oh, and a drawer is in front of the window because my dad fears I will somehow fall through the one-story window.

...I think that is it, though I often sleep in the living room when I need the computer.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/01/14, 06:25 pm

Apparently about 4 years ago i thought it was a good Idea to make my room look like an Easter egg U.U. I painted it 2 walls pink in which one wall has hot pink bubbles my closet walls is a purple and the other wall is yellow..

I have a flat screen TV with a fake stop light hung by it that flashes.
 under neath my TV is a shelf with just about every generation of video game consoles created and a lot of video games/Cd roms.

on my walls are anime posters and clippings. I
 also have a big pink mirror leaned against the wall
 because I really don't use it much 
 unless i want to check one of my cosplay wigs or something,

My closet has mostly wigs, costumes, 
Victorian themed items, and little dresses. 
above my closet is a shelf where I sit all of my stuffed animals 

I also have a shelf with anime plushies, 
figures,manga, and anime .

but i don't just have games/anime
I also have my little pony collection, 
Jewelry collection, and my doll collection too.

I have a night stand in which is usually kind of cluttered
 but when it's cleared off I keep a photo of my boyfriend and i on it

I have a twin sized bed and a headboard that was once my great ,great grandfathers can it slide open so i can store stuff in there.
on that headboard I usually keep my phone and PSP by me  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/01/14, 10:31 pm

AAah cool rooms. I'll say mine cause why not xD My bed is two matress and two box spring in pile [very high] old dresser with clothes piled on it and a tall book shelf. I have lots of novels and art books. Also keep some games there as well. Also a giant bag of wigs beside my bed haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuuhime 31/01/14, 02:21 am

Aaa... My room is pretty messy I guess.  Bert sweating 

My bedroom walls have been painted a blue-green colour (Which I really dislike now lol) and I have a few things hung up on them. (Hetalia wall-scroll/poster, KH poster, and a calender.)

I have a double bed which takes up a lot of room and a very nice bed stand/shelf that I keep a light and my DS on ;v;

I have two night stands that site on both sides of my bed. One has a lamp and it's the one I keep my glasses on. The other is covered with books...  sad 

Across from my bed I have a dresser and a mirror. I keep my figmas/nendoroids and plush toys on it! <3

Annnd the last thing I have in my room is my tiny bookshelf that's filled with manga and anime dvds. I also have jar of markers on top of it lol.
Azuuhime
Azuuhime
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://azuuhime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 01/02/14, 01:16 am

Oh~ In the other room I sometimes sleep in/use for storage, there are numerous large, black trash bags filled with clothing and mattresses on top of the corner bed and floor. There is a computer desk in front of the window because my dad was still afraid that someone would fall through it.

There are two drawers of different styles (one wood, other grey plastic) on different walls. There is yet another desk that I draw on for my larger pieces at the foot of the bed. The floor is a grey carpet. There are also numerous huge cardboard boxes against the wall. I use the place to store seven moderately large portfolio bags and paints.

Other little details about both rooms. Windows have those large, horizontal blind panels. The tops are arched and have stained-glass-looking stickers because my dad was paranoid that someone would try to look through them. They also have spike grates, so, if a fire happened because of the books I won't move, I may surely die because I cannot get over the drawer and unlatch the window. I cannot open the blinds of because my dad took the twisty stick thing so that he could use it as a replacement for a window in the living room. My ceiling fan has strings to manipulate the light and fan, but I have no wall switch. The other room has a wall switch.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum