Otome Hearts
Hey :o 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hey :o 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey :o

+3
The_Cat_Lady
Aiwethryne
Moee
7 posters

Go down

Hey :o Empty Hey :o

Post by Moee 22/01/14, 10:04 pm

Haii ^^. I've been here for a few weeks, but I still count that as new. I'm very new to forums.. and I've been playing Otome games for a few months now. I enjoy manga. Preferably shoujo manga because cute >////<. I've read/am reading:
~ LAST GAME 
~ Shugo Chara
~ Beast Master
~ Dengeki Daisy 
Koko ni Iru yo!
Suki tte Ii Na Yo

If anyone has some recommendations, please tell me them shocked. Anyways, a little bit about myself: I enjoy reading, writing, playing video games, Tumblr, intense fangirling, and sleeping.   Crying  Crying  Love it!  Intense fangirling ddddooeee <3
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 64
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hey :o Empty Re: Hey :o

Post by Guest 23/01/14, 01:40 am

Konnichiwa,
 otome no kokoro ni wa, 
koko o kangei :D 
(Hello welcome to otome hearts)

you sound really awesome
 feel free to join us with fan girl-ing !
good luck with otome games! Need any suggestions for free/paid otome games? i could help if needed.

But for now here is my Shojo manga recommendations for you:
 (assuming you haven't read any of  these)

Hiyoki 
(about a really small girl and a tall guy.A school life manga)

heart no kuni no alice 
(an alice in wonderland inspired manga with a LOT of guys but has guns {you may not like it if you dislike guns or a bit of violence} 

Skip beat!
a manga about a girl who was used  and cheated on by her celebrity boyfriend. she now is determined to prove she can entertain to and tries her hardest to get into show biz/ to be the best Actor ever (even better than him)

Kare Kano:
pretty cute, about a girl with straight A's. Shes all pretty and made up with great personality at school and at home she has awful personality and is a slob.

Star Dust Wink:
A manga about a girl named Anna. whose childhood  friends are both 2 handsome guys.she has never had a boyfriend before or been with anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 23/01/14, 01:44 pm

Hi hi, fellow new member~ I just registered just a couple of days ago, though my intro thread is probably already buried in a way that no one will glance at it anymore. XD I'm actually not much of a newb on the forum, either, but I am still finding new things that I completely did not notice! Plus it helps that I can actually see certain content after registering.

I've either completed or am still reading all those manga~ Except Koko ni Iru yo, which began droning for me so I stopped. One of my all-time favorite shoujo manga is Hanatsukihime. It's only a few chapters long, but it seems like the best manga are the oneshots and shorter series. And yay Tumblr~
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 23/01/14, 03:46 pm

Hello and welcome to OH  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Myako 23/01/14, 09:12 pm

Welcome!  Ehehe~
Myako
Myako
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 24
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://www.staremojii.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 24/01/14, 12:27 am

Welcome =3

And about recommendations, I'm currently reading a manga based on a English novel called Silver. It has a "revenge" plot, so if you like this kind of stuff I recommend you take a look  Perv look
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 24/01/14, 01:48 am

Ohhh. I read the entire manga series and novel of Silver a couple years ago. The novel was much more interesting to me.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 24/01/14, 03:33 am

Oh! So you've/ you are read/reading Beast Master! I really loved that manga. It is so cute! :p  I would recommend My Little Monster or (Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun).
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moee 24/01/14, 05:01 am

ranimanga wrote:Oh! So you've/ you are read/reading Beast Master! I really loved that manga. It is so cute! :p  I would recommend My Little Monster or (Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun).

Oooh I've heard some good things about that manga! It's really popular nowadays. My one friend who doesn't really like manga said it was good. I've been thinking about reading it for a few days now. Thanks for the recommendation!  Love it!
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 64
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hey :o Empty Yea~

Post by ranimanga 24/01/14, 06:36 am

Moee wrote:
ranimanga wrote:Oh! So you've/ you are read/reading Beast Master! I really loved that manga. It is so cute! :p  I would recommend My Little Monster or (Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun).

Oooh I've heard some good things about that manga! It's really popular nowadays. My one friend who doesn't really like manga said it was good. I've been thinking about reading it for a few days now. Thanks for the recommendation!  Love it!
I hope you enjoy it like I am. (I'm waiting for the scanners.) I also wanted to tell you about another manga which I forgot to mention, Boku wa Ookami. It is also really cute! Sparkle  It's about a boy who was raised by wolves and he's learning how to be human from this girl.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marzena587 22/03/14, 04:41 pm

Hi! have a 
great time here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I,m new member too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marzena587
marzena587
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -20
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content