Otome Hearts
A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty

2 posters

Go down

A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty Empty A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty

Post by Aiwethryne 22/01/14, 09:00 am

Oh, wait. I should put an age rating on this. Just a moment.

Rating: Teen (suggestive theme but not particularly explicit)
Genre: Suspense, Parody
Summary: Catherine Alford sets off during Halloween night to ward off monsters at her family's estate. Based on Keith's route in the "Night Halloween for Princess" event.

In all actuality, it is just a bunch of walking with, like, one line that might shock people into laughter.

A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty
Spoiler:

Yeaaaahhh. I make the strangest titles. I rarely write fanfiction, but I suddenly wanted to make this that day. Yes, parody. I am actually making fun of scenes like this. M. C. is "main character" partly because of that reason and to disassociate her from me.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty Empty Re: A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty

Post by Guest 23/01/14, 01:55 am

whoa!! this really had me convinced it was one way but then it unexpectedly turned another way,
my eyes never left the page for a second I was completely sucked in.
 very intriguing! never seen anything quite like this
(i'm a writer as well smile )

Back to top Go down

A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty Empty Re: A Tumultuous Title of Titular Travesty

Post by Aiwethryne 24/01/14, 07:00 pm

Ah, the last few paragraphs? I am glad that an actual writer felt that way.  Crying For people who had played the game's event, I imagine that it must have been glaringly evident where this was heading. (≧▽≦)ゞ I am actually more of an artist and usually only casually write short stories with whatever I draw, though writing is a form of art~

Ahaha~ Just three days since I registered on this site and I am already at fifty posts.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 24/01/14, 11:34 pm

Aiwethryne you are such are a great writer! That was an awesome story! I was chuckling at the end! like
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 26/01/14, 03:00 am

After less than days of being on this forum...
I am a Main Character, now! XD;;
I cannot wait to become a Mahou Shoujo.

Anyway, thank you~ I still wish that I were more refined at writing. I only noticed after the fact that I kept writing in the order of predicate-subject.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down