Otome Hearts
What anime/manga do you wish has a otome adaption? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What anime/manga do you wish has a otome adaption? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What anime/manga do you wish has a otome adaption?

+31
chuu-pun
fairth
Aty
Sarah_Newclears
AlchemyPanda
kamion
saiyuri
elucifexeia
Ui
Tsunaki
kuchiyume
da0802
Mukishiro_Shin
Akitsuki
chintyavanss
insight_blue
marzena587
ranimanga
AngelkatLove
Azuuhime
Laramie Castiel
Reina-chan
Aiwethryne
misakihanazono
Tekito
Sayolizz
organizmzero
Kouryuu
The_Cat_Lady
celasvictoria
Ceifro
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What anime/manga do you wish has a otome adaption? - Page 2 Empty Re: What anime/manga do you wish has a otome adaption?

Post by Akitsuki 07/04/14, 03:59 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:Shingeki no Kyojin: I've definitely mentioned this elsewhere, but SnK, for sure! Mostly because it'd be a really interesting setting for an otome game. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I don't want action and darker themes in my games! Doesn't have to involve the actual characters of SnK. Maybe it could centre on a certain sub-group of the Scouting Legion, I dunno.
OH MY GOD YES SNK!!! Maybe I haven't watched the full episode but it really sounds interesting if they have an otome with the same background for it. I'd also say the characters are so cool and it'd be awesome if I could date them :p 

AngelkatLove wrote:Well if I had to pick an anime I would definitely say Code:Breaker.  but  The first time I saw it with my friends we were all like, "Is this an otome game?" Cause of the main female character and all the male characters, but I looked around and didn't find anything. 
Code:Breaker too!!! Sakura is surrounded by those cool guys around her and I don't see why not?

I'd also add Kuroko no Basuke for obvious reasons. And Hamatora!! I only watched several episodes of it and they do have the cool guys! Oh my God, I'm so pumped for this..
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 36
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What anime/manga do you wish has a otome adaption? - Page 2 Empty Re: What anime/manga do you wish has a otome adaption?

Post by Mukishiro_Shin 09/05/14, 04:14 am

Definitely Kuroko no Basuke (dat bishonen cast!) the entire seiyuu cast isn't a stranger to otome games. Of course, I would also be curious to see how they'd fit a girl into the whole game....

Also, Project K is getting an otome game!  Ehehe~
Who isn't pumped for that?
Mukishiro_Shin
Mukishiro_Shin
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : -3
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by da0802 09/05/14, 03:15 pm

Kuroko no basuke, tho I heard that there are ppl working on a fanmade otome game version. So when it comes out I am sure I will try it haha. 

Besides that.. I suppose I like some of the stories with less guys to be an otome game such as Chihayafuru, Hanasaku Iroha or Peach girl. 

Love Com already has a PS2 game but ._. Wish they had other platforms too haha. 

But yhe after all I suppose looking at the ones I wished they made an otome game of... They tend to be older anime's I suppose lol.
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kuchiyume 17/05/14, 04:58 pm

Shingeki no kyojin I was already interested in a possibility of an otome game and then i saw some genderbent fanart otome like of the girls in SNK...now i need it.  Perv look 

Hunterxhunter and Yu Yu Hakusho both manga and anime have a lot of interesting characters especially when it comes to the relationships between them. (but someone is actually working on a Yu Yu hakusho otome game)  Ehehe~ 

Naruto Tons of men and women , humor, adventure , What else?  like 

Fruits basket a classic , due to the curse it would be a soft otome game but with the characters background it also would be very touching. smile 

A crossover of classic shonen stars they did a few action/beat them all game (j-victory stars, all jump stars, something like that) why not a otome (even though it would be likely fanmade because i seriously doubt the shonen jump would agree about that)

Not from Japanimation but... DISNEY AND DREAMWORKS men and women  Sparkle
kuchiyume
kuchiyume
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunaki 18/05/14, 10:26 pm

I think Ouran High School Host Club would be a funny and adorable otome.
One with the potential to be a bit more on the serious side would be Inu x Boku SS.  I love you
Tsunaki
Tsunaki
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 18/05/14, 11:01 pm

Tsunaki wrote:I think Ouran High School Host Club would be a funny and adorable otome.
There is one actually for DS and PS2 (more of a dating sim,though) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh, and apparently there are people working on an english patch - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ui 21/05/14, 05:18 pm

So far Loveless i cant really think of anymore right now XD i will get back to you if i can think of anymore. smile
Ui
Ui
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 19
Awards :
Events :

http://Ui-Azuma.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunaki 21/05/14, 09:22 pm

The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Tsunaki wrote:I think Ouran High School Host Club would be a funny and adorable otome.
There is one actually for DS and PS2 (more of a dating sim,though) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh, and apparently there are people working on an english patch - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the notice smile
I usually don't go too far from PC games, but I'll be checking it out.
Tsunaki
Tsunaki
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 01/06/14, 04:32 pm

Tsunaki wrote:Thanks for the notice smile
I usually don't go too far from PC games, but I'll be checking it out.

Well, there is a DS emulator for PC, so when they finish the english patch (someday hopefully xD) you will be able to play it on PC if you wish.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 10/06/14, 10:33 am

Oh wow, I didn't know there was an OHSHC dating sim; I'm certainly going to look into it! 

As for the anime I'd like to see with an Otome adaption--Inu x Boku SS. Though I adore Ririchiyo and Soushi; I think it would be interesting to have something where she could perhaps pursue Rensho or Kagerou instead! Or even Nobara, considering her preferences are quite clear; it wouldn't be the first with a possible female route among the males--I think those make it all the more interesting too!
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 20/06/14, 09:06 pm

Its funny, I think many yaoi genre mangas show great promise in converting to otome games by introducing a female. Like even Sekaiiju Hatsukoi (or something like that, the same author of Junjou Romantica) or even the average yaoi manga. Also Skip Beat (I want to date Ren!  Embarassed/ Kyaa! )
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 42
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 28/06/14, 09:31 pm

Kaichou wa Maid-sama: I WANNA BE USUI'S KAICHOU

Free!: I hope I'm playing as Gou. I'll play Makoto's route first!  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

Kyoukai no Kanata: Fighting youkai with kakkoii senpai  Oh you~
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 91
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 13/10/14, 03:17 pm

Technically speaking Prince of tennis has like 2 or 3 'otome' games. So I can't say those.

A shingeki otome game would be nice, or more along the lines of a rpg style with romance elements, like bioware tends to do.

Even though I don't follow bleach anymore, I'd like a dating game for it Embarassed/ Kyaa!
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/10/14, 01:21 am

Ahhh, I agree that a Free! and Bleach themed otome game would be nice! I know that Sengoku Basara originally was a game BUT there's an anime spin-off and I'd totally dig an otome game for that!!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 24/10/14, 10:03 pm

Skip Beat maybe ?
But I think I want to embody a male character on a yaoi otome game ( Junjou Romantica, Love Stage !, Free!  for example ) or a otome game Itazura Na Kiss, Kono Naka ni Hitori.

An harem game with many character and CG possible ! *-*
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aty 25/10/14, 09:18 pm

Eh, so many people want KHR otome game... are you not aware that a doujin game already exists? Neutral
It has all of the vongola guardians as romantic options (even Chrome and Lambo), plus Xanxus, Squalo and Bel's routes~ It's pretty easy to read as far as I can remember.
I'd like a Nuramago adaptation... Tokyo Ghoul would be nice too. Also, it's not anime nor manga, but I really want SMT otome, where I can date demons Sparkle
Aty
Aty
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 26/10/14, 01:06 am

Skip Beat already has an Otome Game, but it's in Japanese only, for PSP if I remember.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun 12/11/14, 09:33 pm

Karneval:

So many hot guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I also think it just kinda fits as an otome game.
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 13/11/14, 01:01 am

I was going to say "Hakushaku to Yousei", but then it felt kinda weird that an anime that looks like an otome doesn't have an otome... So I decided to Google it... Turns out, it exists: 
Hakushaku to Yousei ~Yume to Kizuna ni Omoi wo Hasete~ ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Now anime that I would like to see as otome...  
"Pretear". I LOOOOVED the anime. It's easily one of my favourites and I think it is also severely under-rated. The heroine seriously kicks ass and is also very cute and likeable at the same time. And I'm just sitting there wondering "WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE OTOME GAMES THIS KIND OF HEROINE? Instead of the useless wussy...".

It's kind of loosely based on "Snow White". If you haven't seen the anime yet, I strongly suggest you try it.

I'm actually kind of torn on the subject, since I usually get really emotional and involved in the main characters' relationship, and (most of the time) I fully support the shipping ^^. So getting an otome might make me feel guilty for taking apart that perfect relationship. ^^;

On another note, I also have a question for the people who played otomes adapted from animes: just how does the main guy's route play in the game? Take OHSHC, you could say the anime and manga are essentially Tamaki's toute... so I'm wondering does playing his route in the game give me something additional or a new storyline or is it basically the same plot from the anime in visual novel form?
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 13/11/14, 01:43 am

I want WATASHI GA MOTETE DOUSU N DA adaption ;-; Because I love this story and the heroine was like me hehe Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 14/11/14, 03:49 am

Sayuri - I agree with Pretear! Very under rated show. I just had some friends watch it a few weeks ago, and they really loved it.

Is anyone watching Akatsuki no Yona? I was thinking the other day this would be a GREAT otome! Yona is beautiful and strong; she would make a great heroine. And all the guys in the show look awesome.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina-chan 15/11/14, 07:40 am

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun <3
Funny and cute, not to mention all the characters are unique in their own way, I'd even love to have yuri routes for the female chars in there lol.
Along with Gintama => my fav anime forever.
Last thing that I can think of is Tokyo Ghoul, like come on, Kaneki as a pursuable dude and horror for otome? Pretty special.
Reina-chan
Reina-chan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 16/11/14, 07:28 pm

I replied before, but I was thinking about it the other day and I'd kill for Kuroko no basuke/basket otome game, that would work pretty good I think.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 17/11/14, 01:29 am

Hmmm...
Has there ever been an otome for Yumeiro Patissiere? I'd love to bake for Makoto's love~ lol! Even adding the Sweets Spirits would be welcome. Come here Cafe-kyun!! Perv look 

I'd also say Ristorante Paradiso. I know, I know. Again with the ojisan thing, but I can't help it.

And maybe Inu x Boku SS. There's good bit of variety among the guys and the anime is hilarious XD! I know there's Ririchiyo-sama no Ossharu Toori!, but something official and slightly less  Perv smile would be nice too! Love Princess Crown, though.
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 17/11/14, 06:13 am

I was thinking about this the other day, and ya know, I think I'd want to see an otome game adaptation of Free! with Gou as the main heroine. I think Amakata-sensei would also make a good heroine but then each route could be plagued with the a taboo student-teacher relationship thing.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next