Otome Hearts
Calling fans of Asian pop music!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Calling fans of Asian pop music!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling fans of Asian pop music!!

5 posters

Go down

Calling fans of Asian pop music!! Empty Calling fans of Asian pop music!!

Post by Guest 31/12/13, 05:25 am

I want to know who likes:
Jpop,(Japanese Pop)
Kpop,(Korean pop)
Cpop (Chinese pop)
etc.

Q -1: who do you fangirl over?
Q- 2 : what artists/bands are your favorite?Ehehe~ 

Q-3: How long have you been into asian pop music?

Q-4: how did you find out about it?

you can answer as little or many questions as you want (:
 Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star PinkStar Pink ~ Star Pink ~ Star Pink ~ 

{That star thing took me forever...}

some of my favorite in Kpop are Big Bang, ShinE,Super Junior,f(x),Boyfriend,Beast,Wonder girls 

some of my favorite in Jpop are Kyary Pamyu Pamyu,& perfume,

I am guilty for fan girling over wayyy to many people XD

I have been into Asian music for about 5 years considering that's  just about as long as i have been on the internet *hides in shame*

I just happened to stumble upon Jpop some day surfing on youtube Sparkle  and yeah one of the best days of my life~ <3

Back to top Go down

Calling fans of Asian pop music!! Empty Re: Calling fans of Asian pop music!!

Post by Akuni 31/12/13, 05:40 am

SHINee~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing dududu  :p  Perv look  wink  Perv smile (I took all the creepy face ones I could find lol)

They are my guilty pleasure band at the moment, and I like others but I don't really follow them up like SHINee. 

I started getting to Asian pop music from anime and games ofc lol I don't remember the Japanese artists for most of the songs I used to listen to, but they were mostly, Inyuyasha, Samurai X( Rurouni Kenshin), Gundam (OH MY GOD GUNDAMN SOUNDTRACK YES), Outlaw Star, Wolf's Rain etc etc. Those old Toonami anime hour anime....

But Korean pop music distinctly I listened to BoA and DBSK first then I rediscovered Kpop through SHINee like back in 20011? 

But gradually I find myself gravitating towards JPOP more, id there's something about bubblegum pop music that sparks me, I just find it more pleasant. :3
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/12/13, 06:01 am

Lol ShinE~!!! lets creep out together Perv look . I often move towards listening to Jpop more often as well, oh my goodness i LOVE Gundam~! <3 i  recently got a used Japanese Gundam game for my PSP off Ebay and i play it all the time. ah, the good old days with the real toon nami.. i used to watch prince of tennis and a ton of other anime on there. thanks for posting :DD

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 25/01/14, 05:44 pm

Q- 2 : what artists/bands are your favorite?
B1A4- Kpop, 
Kalafina, Kylee, Ali project- Jpop

Q-3: How long have you been into asian pop music?
Not much. Eversince I got cable t.v.
I started watching TVN:)

Q-4: how did you find out about it?
Channel TVN:>
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 25/01/14, 07:32 pm

I have too many J-pop groups I like. It would make me feel bad to only list a few. But I prefer upbeat, dramatic songs. Slow songs don't do it for me. I have loved J-pop since I started watching anime in Japanese around seven years ago.

I am actually not that into K-pop, but I like watching the choreography and pretty guys. Quite honestly, I have only liked the female solo singers, not groups. But I do like Korean singers who create Japanese songs...

I found out about J-pop when watching anime. LOL Plus I listen to J-pop online radio all the time. When it comes to K-pop, my knowledge is limited to what I happen to see on Mnet on television.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 26/01/14, 12:31 am

I like K-pop! My all time favorite band is 2ne1. I also like some of Jay Park's songs. 
I like anime music, if that counts as J-Pop.
And has anyone ever heard Vietnamese rapping? It is so funny. I'm Vietnamese here and it just cracks me up every time! Laughing dududu
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 26/01/14, 12:42 am

Oh, yeah! 2NE1~ Odd that I forgot them. I really enjoy some of their songs~~ I think that they were one of the first Korean groups I actually got more interested in. But, still, female singers.

When it comes to rapping, I can really only appreciate it if I understand what the words are.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12/07/14, 05:41 pm

Here's another J-pop fan!
My favorite J-pop artist is Ayumi Hamasaki. She was kind of a first for me when I started to listen to J-pop, and her music just grew on me.
Also I love a lot j-music groups like: Perfume, Sakanaction, SPYAIR, AAA, moumoon, Galileo Galilei.
For solo artists: Namie Amuro, Daichi Miura and of course Ayu are my favorites right now!

I started liking japanese music during primary school (with all the anime and stuff), and when I entered High School, I started listening to a weekly podcast, so I could learn more about certain J-artists and J-groups, and it helped me get to know other singers / bands.

Since not many people around me shared the same interest in japanese music, I am thankful that on the internet I found so many other fans. yay!
Luna
Luna
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 25
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down