Otome Hearts
Hello from Winnipeg 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello from Winnipeg 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Winnipeg

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Winnipeg Empty Hello from Winnipeg

Post by dashmoo 31/12/13, 01:14 am

Hi, my name is Louise and I'm from Winnipeg Canada. It's very cold here right now (-40C) and my favorite thing to do is curl up with a good VN on my PC, or get creative and make crafty things.

I'm probably a little older than everyone here (pretty sure I am lol) but nothing makes me happier than reading about a "first love". I don't know why but it has always been my favorite genre, even as a teenager.

I hope that you will be kind - I really prefer to lurk but I do have a lot of opinions on games I have played hehe.

Thank you for listening!
dashmoo
dashmoo
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello from Winnipeg Empty Re: Hello from Winnipeg

Post by The_Cat_Lady 31/12/13, 01:33 am

Hello and welcome  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/12/13, 04:50 am

Yokoso~! *hugs* Hope you make lots of good friends  Clover .  I am also a crafter here.  i agree there is no better feeling than reading about first love~. it's quite a relaxing thing to curl up in bed with reverse harem manga,otome games/VN smile

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 31/12/13, 06:42 am

Hello, Louise! I'm Rey~
M-minus 40?! oh God how do you live--/is currently 3-7 degrees and can't stand it because it's her first time on 4 seasons country/
Ah, the wonders of blanket, I really like to curl up in a blanket while playing games too, haha *high-5*
Crafting? If I may ask, what do you make? I'm kind of curious  Sparkle 

Hobbies will always unite all ages, so don't worry about it too much XD I think when I'm older I would have still stuck with games--/shot
Ooh, first love. Me too! I like the heart-pounding moments when everything is new, I guess? When the characters are just so sweet that I can't help but melt as well, haha XD

Well, me too, I guess. Usually I prefer to lurk but I'm trying to be active too :ehehe:you know, when you say something and people responded with their own opinions/agreeing with you? I like that feeling, I guess. /what are you rambling about/

You're welcome, and nice to meet you!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Last edited by reyscha on 31/12/13, 06:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put the space orz)
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content