Otome Hearts
Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status

5 posters

Go down

Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status Empty Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status

Post by Sakimichi 13/11/13, 06:13 am

Good day OH members and Bishounen Gemu staff!
Some of you here have already heard of Super typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) that struct the Philippines. A disastrous category 6 storm surge, known as the worlds powerful typhoon to ever make landfall.

Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status 14590910

Just weeks before that, a magnitude 7 earthquake also hit the Visayas regions of the Philippines. And yes I live there, battered but technically alive. I am so thankful that I survived an earthquake and that super typhoon, despite our house almost destroyed.
Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status 14501610
Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status 14503411

I lost contact of my relatives and my family has arranged for me and my brother to look for them. There wont be any electricity in those regions, no internet, so I won't be coming back here until everything settles down. Please pray that I won't be stabbed by looters and ex-convicts that escaped during the typhoon.

But I'll announce that the projects that are managed by Bishounen Gemu would be on-hold unless one of my staff is willing to do the managing. Maybe I'll be gone for a month, or less. But I shall return ;A;

For Haiyan Donations:
WAYS TO DONATE #ReliefPH

The Philippine Red Cross
Hotline: 143
Trunkline: 527-0000

*You may also SMS donations by texting REDAMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart)

More Donation Orgs:

Last edited by Sakimichi on 20/10/14, 02:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status Empty Re: Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status

Post by Laramie Castiel 13/11/13, 09:53 am

I am so sorry to hear that such a calamity has befallen you. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that your life will be back on track and that your loved ones are healthy and safe.

All the best, hope to hear from you again soon. smile
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status Empty Re: Haiyan Super Typhoon & Project Status

Post by Sakimichi 15/11/13, 10:23 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:I am so sorry to hear that such a calamity has befallen you. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that your life will be back on track and that your loved ones are healthy and safe.

All the best, hope to hear from you again soon. smile
Tahnk you for always understanding Laramie. Oh yes, Will certainly come back.  Hello 
I'm still looking for someone who can take over with the projects.
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 16/11/13, 06:24 am

No worries, Sakimichi. I wish I could do more to help!

I would volunteer to be the temporary overseer of the projects... I'm just worried that me being busy might be a problem. If I don't have to be free all the time and I don't have to have any knowledge with hacking or the technical aspects, I'm happy to help you out.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire 20/11/13, 07:02 am

This is coming from a semi-inactive lurker, and I'm a whole week late on this, but thank goodness you're all right! God, that must be frightening and I can't believe what you're facing right now is a reality... 8( Stay safe and best wishes for your family!
Ire
Ire
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 65
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 02/12/13, 09:01 pm

Hope things are going okay for you, Sakimichi. Such a horrible storm; sorry to hear that you and your family had to go through that.
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 21/01/14, 10:30 am

*squeezes everyone while bawling*

My heart still goes out to all of those inflicted by the disasters~ All of my family was safe during this, and my aunt apparently watched a wave part right as it reached their island. These events inspired me to paint something about the devastation.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum