Otome Hearts
Fate/Knight Rhapsody 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Fate/Knight Rhapsody 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Knight Rhapsody

5 posters

Go down

Fate/Knight Rhapsody Empty Fate/Knight Rhapsody

Post by The_Cat_Lady 12/09/13, 12:34 am

Has anyone tried this game yet? This is from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fate/Knight Rhapsody ACT 1
(招蕩的妄想劇場 ACT 1)

Release Dates (Windows)
Chinese: August 2nd, 2013
English: August 24th, 2013

"This event occurs before the girl by the name of King Arthur passes away. Before she can make a contract with the world and before the 4th holy grail war…the continuation of a dream.
As the girl lay in a coma, she had a flashback of her life - the days of King Arthur and the knights of the round, those glorious days of her past.
'What is your wish?'
An unknown voice drew her back to relive history. Upon revisiting her past, can she find the answer that she seeks?
This time, I can change my fate.”

This is part one of a free doujin game based on the Type-Moon Fate/Stay Night series and King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. You can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

I'm currently playing it and the art is so shiny :D. Unfortunately, it's only part 1 (something like a prologue) so we'll have to wait for the full game.
PS. I love the MC.

Last edited by The_Cat_Lady on 15/09/13, 09:48 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Fate/Knight Rhapsody Empty Re: Fate/Knight Rhapsody

Post by MayaKawaei 12/09/13, 01:40 pm

Oh my goodness, a Fate/ inspired otome...
I didn't know of this project. I did know of the other otome featuring an AU where all the servants go to school, but this one looks nice as well like 
I'll wait until all the chapters are released, and then I'll go for Gawain and Lancelot Embarassed/ Kyaa!
MayaKawaei
MayaKawaei
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 70
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/tadaimarenaichuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 12/09/13, 07:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks for the tell. I played Fate Stay night on psp and I simply adore Gawain Ehehe~
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 13/09/13, 08:19 pm

Hype wrote:I played Fate Stay night on psp and I simply adore Gawain Ehehe~
Lucky you then smile.

MayaKawaei wrote:I'll wait until all the chapters are released, and then I'll go for Gawain and Lancelot Embarassed/ Kyaa!
To be honest I've only watched the Fate\Stay Night anime so all of the characters,except for Saber, are new to me. Still, I think I'll start with Merlin. Then maybe Lancelot or Bedivere.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 13/09/13, 08:50 pm

The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Lucky you then smile.

MayaKawaei wrote:I'll wait until all the chapters are released, and then I'll go for Gawain and Lancelot Embarassed/ Kyaa!
To be honest I've only watched the Fate\Stay Night anime so all of the characters,except for Saber, are new to me. Still, I think I'll start with Merlin. Then maybe Lancelot or Bedivere.
Watch Unlimited Blade Works, I find it better than Fate/Stay Night. All that Archer screen time and Rin almost confessing Perv look 

The psp game was too hard for me, I was stuck playing the part where Kirei had setup a maze for people to run around. Archer can't keep up, and there were to many enemies in front of you. I ended up abandoning the whole thing Very Mad 

Back to topic, the unnecessary capitalization and the use of complicated words bothered me.Well, it was just the beginning though, I still haven't finished chapter 1. But I do believe the translation script needs polishing. The graphics and effects were superb though. :p
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 15/09/13, 02:03 am

Ohmigosh! I've watched all things Fate that I could get my hands on...but I didn't realize there were games!! I want to play this so bad! Thanks for the update!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MayaKawaei 15/09/13, 02:50 pm

Sakimichi wrote:
The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Lucky you then smile.

Watch Unlimited Blade Works, I find it better than Fate/Stay Night. All that Archer screen time and Rin almost confessing Perv look 

The psp game was too hard for me, I was stuck playing the part where Kirei had setup a maze for people to run around. Archer can't keep up, and there were to many enemies in front of you. I ended up abandoning the whole thing Very Mad 

Back to topic, the unnecessary capitalization and the use of complicated words bothered me.Well, it was just the beginning though, I still haven't finished chapter 1. But I do believe the translation script needs polishing. The graphics and effects were superb though. :p
Watch Fate/Zero as well! The animation is stunning and the characters are great. like 

But I recommend watching first F/SN and UBW, because F/Z may spoil you on some details. Also, Merlin is an original character for this game, he doesn't appear in the Fate universe, so don't worry if you don't know him. Neutral
MayaKawaei
MayaKawaei
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 70
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/tadaimarenaichuu

Back to top Go down