Otome Hearts
Updates~ and more 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Updates~ and more 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates~ and more

5 posters

Go down

Updates~ and more Empty Updates~ and more

Post by Sakimichi 10/09/13, 10:23 am

Hello everyone!
A lot has change these past 4 months; With Makise's absence, I'll be temporarily replacing her role and duties. I've cleaned up the spam at the General Discussion area, and looks like the poster disappeared. Hopefully no one would do it again.
I'm thankful for the Bishounen Gemu staff, especially our translators who kept things going while I was gone.

Project Updates:

• We will be focusing more on Starry Sky in Autumn. Most of our translators disappeared so suddenly, but Laramie and Verdelish continues their duties. I am so grateful for them!
  • We still need Japanese to English translators for Black Wolves Saga, anyone here interested?

Site changes:

• We're still open for suggestions by the way, don't be afraid to drop your concern at the suggestion forum smile

Sep 12 2013: 

• Fixed css for profile tabs and post icons.
  • Added new emoticons. Credits to: Superkawaii emoticons @ tumblr
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Updates~ and more Empty Re: Updates~ and more

Post by Blue_Sargent 14/09/13, 11:28 pm

Good to see you guys alive!

I think Aksys might pick up BWS since they've mentioned the title in two interviews... But then again, they might license something totally unknown...
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka 18/09/13, 03:29 pm

Blue_Sargent wrote:Good to see you guys alive!

I think Aksys might pick up BWS since they've mentioned the title in two interviews... But then again, they might license something totally unknown...
I don't think it's likely that they will pick it up..  I can't find the article that I wanted to link..  but even though he's (Ben Bateman) mentioned BWS more than once as an example of the type of game he'd like to bring over..  he already mentioned that Sweet Fuse would be the last PSP game they'd bring over (although I'm not sure if he meant the last PSP game for Aksys overall or the last PSP game that is an otome game)..  and I think he also mentioned that they wouldn't bring over a PC game.. (I'm sorry I can't find and link the article)..

But from now on I think we can only expect 3DS or PSVita games..
Haruka
Haruka
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 09/10/13, 06:24 pm

Welcome back :D Glad you're all right <3 

Hopefully, the BWS translation project gets back on track! I really hope to see a translation for this game^^

Once again, thanks for coming back *Hugs*
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 222
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 10/10/13, 01:33 am

Still no one has step upped and be Black Wolves Saga translator? This makes me sad sad
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content