Otome Hearts
So, um, hey there! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
So, um, hey there! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, um, hey there!

4 posters

Go down

So, um, hey there! Empty So, um, hey there!

Post by 9-of-Hearts 25/06/13, 10:49 pm

I'm 9-of-Hearts, but just call me Nine or Hearts? The username is based off the card of wishes. smile My username is the same on Lemmasoft.

I've been a fan of otome games/GxB dating sims since the Game Boy Advance game Petz Vet. Not kidding, it was a kids' game with minigames, life events, and bachelors, and the art was cute. My tennis-lovin' boy Ian will always have a special place in my heart~~ (And HM's Vaughn, and Dandelion's Jihae, and TSR's Jin--what's with me and silver hair?) My dream is for the Pokemon games to have an actual dating sim element--I mean after meeting Silver, Green, N, and Curtis/Christoph? <3 And some of the other guys at the Ferris Wheel are pretty adorable.

That being said, I don't get to play many outside free EVNs, but I read up on a lot of them to feel as if I do. I played The Second Reproduction (Jin<3) and My Forged Wedding Saeki and Ren main routes, PiL Eduoard main route, Gree BMP Edward's route (I'm not far) too and am going to buy Dandelion when I save up though. I'll see about buying Japanese otome games once I'm more comfortable with my Japanese.

I don't know much about seiyuus, except I really like KENN because he voiced Roppongi in a really cute anime... He's supposed to be in some otome game in development, but once that comes out, I'm getting it! I don't care if I'm not comfortable with the language by then.

Also, I'm interested in doing art for otome games. I have several ideas myself, but  I lack the writing skill involved despite being so wordy. ^_^" So if anyone wants to...Star Pink
I'm actually studying art in university, as well as minoring in Japanese.
Er so yeah, glad to have found out about this lovely community, and looking forward to interacting more!
9-of-Hearts
9-of-Hearts
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

So, um, hey there! Empty Re: So, um, hey there!

Post by Akuni 26/06/13, 02:10 am

Hi~ Welcome 9~ I think of the movie when I think of your name~ ^^
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by 9-of-Hearts 26/06/13, 03:52 am

9.... 9..... The kind of creepy-looking animated one? I haven't seen it--is it good? 
And hiya! Thanks for the welcome~
9-of-Hearts
9-of-Hearts
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiecat 10/07/13, 02:17 am

Hi, I'm new here too  (・∀・ ) and we both share an interest in art <3 looking forward to hearing from you again.
Katiecat
Katiecat
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://cutestofallcats.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 10/07/13, 02:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum smile.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum