Otome Hearts
Otome Game Cosplay 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome Game Cosplay 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome Game Cosplay

+3
Akuni
Loki666
Diedie
7 posters

Go down

Otome Game Cosplay Empty Otome Game Cosplay

Post by Diedie 29/05/13, 08:55 am

Hey all, if this thread isn't allowed, please feel free to delete it, mods!
I just thought it may be fun to have a cosplay thread centered towards otome games.

Recently, at ACEN, I cosplayed Orion and a friend did Ukyo (sadly after the fact, we thought to have a knife and playing cards as props! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...I have more if anyone is curious ;3; I just wanted to get the ball rolling. (Oh! I actually ran into a heroine I did a photoshoot with!)

I hope to see more otome cosplayers, here! I was surprised to see so many at ACEN, I wish I had my camera on me more to get pictures of everyone.

I'm thinking about cosplaying Gullian from Black Wolves Saga, next. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Ukyo also thinks I should cosplay Firi from Lamento (though it's not otome...Still a VN xD)

Orion was my first anime cosplay, normally I do Jrock (which I posted one photo on the cosplay thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Diedie
Diedie
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 120
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Otome Game Cosplay Empty Re: Otome Game Cosplay

Post by Loki666 23/06/13, 08:40 am

I actually did a Yukimura Chizuru cosplay at the last anime con that I went (Anime Blitz) I'm not gonna post a pic on here because my butt-ugly face doesn't fit to be in a cute girl's costume (or any costume for that matter x3) Also, I got interviewed in that costume, so Chizuru was on TV for a couple of seconds \(^o^)/
Sadly, only one person recognized me TTwTT
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 08/08/13, 05:01 pm

Wow that costume is legit~ Your Orion is good. Uke's hair is so bright~

Was it the Amnesia Heroine? You should've taken a pic with her ^^
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/01/14, 04:30 am

Cosplay thread!~ But like no posts D= -Sad face-

I plan to actually cosplay Ukyou for Tsukino-con [which is in three weeks]. I cosplayed Chizuru [Hakuoki] but since I don't have a wig for her and my hair is hella short I've only worn it once or twice xD

Only other visual novels I cosplay from are 18+ ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by clovelyliz 02/03/14, 02:16 pm

I'm actually planning to cosplay Nanami Haruka from Uta No Prince-Sama & Hatsuhime from Yo-Jin-Bo this summer. smile I just don't know which I'm going to do first. xD
clovelyliz
clovelyliz
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 21
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by funnifox 03/03/14, 07:39 am

Woah! Nice cosplay! I'm always amazed to see cosplayers, especially otome game ones. I think you have a lot of courage~  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

Do you make the costumes yourself? Or did you buy it? c: Ahh, hopefully I would have enough courage to cosplay too! (I really want to!!) I've never been to any anime expo/conventions before either  Crying
funnifox
funnifox
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://funnifox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/03/14, 11:31 am

Posting again cause I closet cosplay of Ukyou has photos now and I thought I would share it =) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unfortunately my chest binder didn't come so it wasn't perfect but a few people recognized me at least [somehow.] One day I'll 100% this cosplay *^* If you want to see the rest of the photos they are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyBijou 25/03/14, 03:40 am

Nice costumes people! Embarassed/ Kyaa!  Star Pink  Star Pink  Star Pink  woot! 

Like funnifox says, you guys are brave to cosplay otome characters and good on ya wink 

I have a friend who's really into cosplay and tells me about all her expo visits and such!  At one point she kept trying to get me to cosplay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Final Fantasy VIII, but I didn't want to~  :p  Still, I take it as a compliment!

Last edited by LadyBijou on 25/03/14, 03:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong link)
LadyBijou
LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/14, 04:25 am

Cosplaying is a lot of fun. I've been doing it for 4-ish years now. Makes it easier to meet people at events xD Especially if they know who you are.

You should tr it maybe? I know it isn't for everyone and at first it can be a bit overwhelming but it's still fun ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 24/05/14, 08:36 pm

I can't seeeeee your cosplay, Collette. DX Can you still see it from your side?
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/05/14, 11:32 pm

Aiwethryne wrote:I can't seeeeee your cosplay, Collette. DX Can you still see it from your side?
just go here: http://www.cosplay.com/costume/463501/ to see them then? I know I posted my Ukyou here, is that the one that isn't showing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 25/05/14, 03:53 pm

OTL I seem to only come to this forum to post in massive bursts.

I can see the things in the link you posted, but if you included more than Ukyo in your other post, I saw nothing. What else have you cosplayed as~?
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/05/14, 05:48 pm

Aiwethryne wrote:OTL I seem to only come to this forum to post in massive bursts.

I can see the things in the link you posted, but if you included more than Ukyo in your other post, I saw nothing. What else have you cosplayed as~?

Oh man haha. Ukyo [Amnesia] and Chizuru [Hakuouki] are the ones I've cosplayed from Visual Novels. I'm currently Making Nova [Amnesia World] and Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder].

But out of those I cosplay both Rise and Naoto from Persona 4, Echo from Pandora Hearts, Hatsune Miku [Red Riding Hood Ver], I did a closet joke cosplay of Rei from Free! and I cosplay from Bible Black and Supreme Candy which are both 18+ >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down