Otome Hearts
Seiyuu alias reference thread. - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Seiyuu alias reference thread. - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seiyuu alias reference thread.

+9
Daeyamati
chiruchan
Roxas4ever
spicy_diamond
Eryx
Topaztan
kiery
vocaotome
Laramie Castiel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seiyuu alias reference thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Seiyuu alias reference thread.

Post by violity 01/05/14, 11:22 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:They can't hide from me! ;D
Hahaha! THIS! Definitely this!
violity
violity
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 66
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://otakusphera.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Seiyuu alias reference thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Seiyuu alias reference thread.

Post by Laramie Castiel 05/05/14, 10:05 pm

Mukishiro_Shin wrote:Thank you for the list! I was completely shocked that KimuRyo would actually voice in an R18 game! Do you think that Ono Kensho will be in an R18 game too?

It's not a problem. I'm glad you found it useful! Kimura-san is Kisaragi Ren/Round in Trick or Alice. That's the only R18+ I know he's been in.

I checked around for OnoKen-san, but either nobody has found out or he really hasn't been in anything R18+.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by futurakaiser 06/05/14, 06:41 pm

Thanks for the informative post!! I usually see alias and go like "huh who is this person" so this probably can help me and i wont have to start googling all day just to find it. I can read some kanji already, but i'm really not good. Going off-topic a little, I was wondering about female seiyuu aliases, especially the seiyuus who voiced Kaguya & Menou in the jooubachi series. I really like their voices so i was kinda hoping to find out who were they since I really cant pick them out haha.  Ehehe~
futurakaiser
futurakaiser
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 28
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 06/05/14, 07:09 pm

futurakaiser wrote:Thanks for the informative post!! I usually see alias and go like "huh who is this person" so this probably can help me and i wont have to start googling all day just to find it. I can read some kanji already, but i'm really not good. Going off-topic a little, I was wondering about female seiyuu aliases, especially the seiyuus who voiced Kaguya & Menou in the jooubachi series. I really like their voices so i was kinda hoping to find out who were they since I really cant pick them out haha.  Ehehe~

No problem! That's what I was like all the time, so I started recording every name I came across on a Word document. It's incredibly useful since the kanji some use (I'm looking at you, Kishio Daisuke-san) are puns and aren't read in a traditional manner. This should make them easier to remember, but I'd never remember how to write them in a search engine.

Anyway, I do have a female seiyuu alias list on my blog, so feel free to check it out at your leisure. As far as I know, Kawarabe Haruka (Menou) and Waou Kirika (Kaguya) aren't aliases or people still don't know who the alias belongs to. My guess is that they're little-known seiyuu. Makes sense, since R18+ otome companies (for obvious reasons) spend way more on male voices.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2