Otome Hearts
[R18+] Sakuragatari 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
[R18+] Sakuragatari 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[R18+] Sakuragatari

4 posters

Go down

[R18+] Sakuragatari Empty [R18+] Sakuragatari

Post by Laramie Castiel 24/04/13, 06:05 am

~Sakuragatari~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full title: Fuyuzakura Shou -Sakuragatari- (冬桜抄 -さくらがたり-)
Producer: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Platform: PC
Release date: Friday 26th April, 2013
Official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
VNDb: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download both trials here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~Summary
~
I may have no memory of being spirited away, but there are three things I remember- the shadow of somebody who took my hand, the scent of flowers and a voice that said "Come", and a voice that said, "Don't come."---

It was the usual path home. Suddenly, I then realised I became lost in an unfamiliar street. Next to me was the figure of "Makoto", my childhood friend hurrying on the path home. My mobile was out of range. With no way to go back as there was no path we came from, the fog intensified and all we could do was set on going forwards. After a while, we found a large mansion and a huge, naked cherry blossom tree. Anxiously, we decide to visit, and were answered with----

"Why did you come? I told you not come, didn't I?"

The young man, "Fubuki", glared at us, appearing to be displeased.

Even though we were told not to come, it was pitch black around us and we had no idea how to get home. All Makoto and I could do was borrow a room and stay for the night.

After the night, we left the mansion. We then became enveloped in mist and despaired in the grey scenery. The fog, thick and white, wrapped our surroundings, and the forest that extended to the large garden was very dense... The Hanamen City we lived in... was nowhere to be found. This place isn't the world as I know it.

"Welcome to Hana Ura."

It was the residents of the mansion that welcomed us.
The ones who welcomed us were - "Taruhi", "Hinata" and "Kirishima".
In the garden was a lifeless cherry blossom tree. Gradually, it made me remember being spirited away.
The shadow of the one that took my hand.
And, the voice that said "Come", and the voice that said "Don't come".

I got cursed.
They said I could go by in this mysterious world without care, but unrelentingly, they pressed me to make an ultimate choice.
There is no right answer anywhere, but they said I can only make one choice.

If so...
If you'll take my hand, if you choose me, if you're destined to not be able to live without me...

"I will give it to you, anything and everything."

[Summary taken from the official website, which I translated.]

Surely I can't be the only one that knows of this game? xS
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

[R18+] Sakuragatari Empty Re: [R18+] Sakuragatari

Post by AliceMancelia 03/09/13, 04:15 pm

I really like the drawing! ^_^
AliceMancelia
AliceMancelia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 11/09/13, 06:47 am

The art is quite nice- not overly "sparkly" but not too dull, either. I found that it's a lot better than most of the R18+ otome stuff out there, even though the depressing, melancholy plot isn't for everyone.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceMancelia 11/09/13, 02:41 pm

I see... Then I should really try this game! Thank you! I wouldn't have known it otherwise! ^_^
AliceMancelia
AliceMancelia
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 11/09/13, 06:29 pm

Just be sure to install the latest update patch (you can download it on the company's website), as the game is very buggy and glitchy otherwise! smile
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vocaotome 11/09/13, 06:44 pm

Actually this game has been withering away in my backlog because the art-while pretty-somehow fails to peak my interest. Specially the men-they look quite interesting and diverse, but I just don't feel attracted to any of them orz I do like the general setting and the fact the heroine is voiced, though. Planning to try it out once my exam ends.
vocaotome
vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 11/09/13, 08:08 pm

Well the cover looks innocent....and I don't mind being spirited away by hot bishies ⊙▽⊙ [delusion intensifies]. How's the scriptwriting? Is it cheesy? I might try it out if the heroine has brains
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vocaotome 11/09/13, 10:04 pm

From the first 10 minutes I played she seemed quite the likable sort, a sweet girl with a slight mischievous streak. And no it didn't look very cheesy. I didn't recognize any of the voice actors, but they all fit their roles well imo. I only found 2 of them sexy though.

And my interest has suddenly peaked after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....
vocaotome
vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 11/09/13, 10:19 pm

vocaotome wrote:From the first 10 minutes I played she seemed quite the likable sort, a sweet girl with a slight mischievous streak. And no it didn't look very cheesy. I didn't recognize any of the voice actors, but they all fit their roles well imo. I only found 2 of them sexy though.

And my interest has suddenly peaked after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....
That last pic Perv smile
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 12/09/13, 07:13 am

Since there was mentioning of "don't know the cast", I'll post it here:

CAST
~ Gojou Saki – Yuzuki Haruka
~ Sawara Makoto – Oosaka Ryouta
~ Fubuki – Sugiyama Noriaki (credited as Noriyuki)
~ Hinata – Nishino Masato
~ Kirishima – Minobe Satoru
~ Taruhi – Ichiki Mitsuhiro (credited as Niizawa Makoto)
~ Ko'oni/Wakaba – Sawa Kurara

Most of the cast are newcomers, since even with my stalking research, I couldn't find anything else they're in. Even so, the voice acting isn't bad at all.

For a first-time R18+ otome production, as long as you apply update patch 1.03, it's not a bad game. It's not super-duper awesome, but it's one of the very few R18+ otome games that pulled off a darker atmosphere well. Hopefully Mead will be more vigilant with quality control for whatever they work on next.

Saki isn't a bad protagonist at all, which is something noteable given the mountain of forgettable and boring protagonists that otome game companies seem to be in love with (e.g. Christine Daae, Yahisa Tsukiko, Nanase Suzuna, Komori Yui, Nanami Haruka... the list goes on and on).

Yes, Makoto is such a darling~I love you Even so, I ended up liking Taruhi's route the most.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 12/09/13, 08:01 pm

what's difference with the patch?
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 12/09/13, 10:10 pm

Without the patch, some characters' voices disappear during the course of the game (particularly, Taruhi's and Makoto's). Also, the game crashes when you get to certain points in some characters' routes. Some of my friends even reported save data crashing or going "missing" before they applied the patch.

The first two patches remedy the problems a bit, but only 1.03 fixes it completely. After I applied 1.03, I had no issues with the technical aspects of the game.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceMancelia 16/09/13, 11:15 pm

vocaotome wrote:From the first 10 minutes I played she seemed quite the likable sort, a sweet girl with a slight mischievous streak. And no it didn't look very cheesy. I didn't recognize any of the voice actors, but they all fit their roles well imo. I only found 2 of them sexy though.

Thank you so much for the link! Now I REALLY REALLY want to play this game! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
AliceMancelia
AliceMancelia
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content