Otome Hearts
Hello ^^ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello ^^ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello ^^

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello ^^ Empty Hello ^^

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 05:30 am

Hello everyone. I'm Kerachan and I just joined this site (obviously). A few things about myself...Uh well, I'm a huge fan of rpgs with romance elements (first game that had that combo for me was Tales of Symphonia) and I'm helping an associate make an otome game of her own ^^;; Other than that...Uh I guess you can ask me questions and I'll do my best to answer them? (sucks at introducing myself)
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 76
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello ^^ Empty Re: Hello ^^

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 05:35 am

HIIII! Welcome to the forum! Jump in and sail away with the other fangirls who hyperventilates in mention of otome. Psh, jk, jk! Hi Kera-chan! I'm Yuki! ^_^ Fan of Tales of series as well? Gah! Lemme love you! After you and your associate finish the game, post it here, okay? We hunger for otome games and you know that too! Nyahahaha!
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 392
+Like : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 05:38 am

Yes, Tales of Symphonia is still my favorite after playing the others and I kind of wish they'd use the affection system again (I shipped LloydxSheena so many times lol!) I'll be sure to post it when the game is complete (I'm helping with the writing aspect of the game) and it'll be based off the Harvest Moon series =w=
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 05:43 am

I know right? When I was playing Tales of the World Radiant Mythology I was sobbing over how I can't ship Leon and my character (he was such a tsundere, that I love him so so much and Kratos, sigh I misplaced his name in my head, sigh too, sigh)

I TAKE IT YOU ARE A HM FAN AS WELL

-tackles you with an endless virtual hug like a koala-

Last edited by Dreamless Flight on 23/04/13, 05:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 05:46 am

I might as well add that I have a lot of Leon x Heroine fics in my laptop. But that's giving out too many information .____.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 05:48 am

I got excited when I heard about the sequel to the game, but I got super disappointed when I learned about how Lloyd kind of took over the role Kratos took in the first one. I always wanted to play Radiant Mythology but by the time I got a PSP, I could never find it in stores! I heard about Tales of Xilia 2 having a relationship based system in it but the otome part of me died when I realized nothing romantic would come from it T^T

Yes I'am a livid HM fan. I've played almost all of them so far (except that futuristic one) and right now, I'm loving the current one that was released in America =w=
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 05:53 am

Kerachan wrote:I got excited when I heard about the sequel to the game, but I got super disappointed when I learned about how Lloyd kind of took over the role Kratos took in the first one. I always wanted to play Radiant Mythology but by the time I got a PSP, I could never find it in stores! I heard about Tales of Xilia 2 having a relationship based system in it but the otome part of me died when I realized nothing romantic would come from it T^T

Yes I'am a livid HM fan. I've played almost all of them so far (except that futuristic one) and right now, I'm loving the current one that was released in America =w=

That, my dear friend is the cold and harsh reality. Beggars can't be choosers, at least I say that to myself. ;A;

The futuristic one has no relationship system which kind of sucks, sigh. A new beginning one? ALL OF THE GUYS THERE ARE HAWT -eternal sobbing-
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 05:56 am

Yeah, that's why I'm always trying as many games with romantic elements to fill the harsh void some games put in my heart (because I honestly play a lot of games where I see the hero or heroine better paired with a different character other than the one they're already hooked up to)

Yeah all the guys are great looking in that installment. It makes me wonder what the guys in Animal Parade/Tree of Tranquility would look like if they were designed that way *o*
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 06:01 am

Kerachan wrote:Yeah, that's why I'm always trying as many games with romantic elements to fill the harsh void some games put in my heart (because I honestly play a lot of games where I see the hero or heroine better paired with a different character other than the one they're already hooked up to)

Yeah all the guys are great looking in that installment. It makes me wonder what the guys in Animal Parade/Tree of Tranquility would look like if they were designed that way *o*

I feel ya bro. The pain of a gamer girl. Sigh. (Worse, you cannot ship anything because the game is designed for 'friendship' stuffs. T^T)

O\\\O I KNOW, I KNOW I REALLY LIKE ALLEN BECAUSE OF HIS GLASSES BUT I REALLY LIKE NEIL BECAUSE HE-LLO TSUNDERE AND AND HE'S LIKE VAUGHN

If that happens, I'm gonna die. You just cannot simply play smoothly knowing there is such cute and at the same time sexy beast on your screen, you just can't It's not like I've been licking screens or anything like that during play time with otome games and other games, psh, no.

Whoops. There goes my feels.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 06:07 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:

I feel ya bro. The pain of a gamer girl. Sigh. (Worse, you cannot ship anything because the game is designed for 'friendship' stuffs. T^T)

O\\\O I KNOW, I KNOW I REALLY LIKE ALLEN BECAUSE OF HIS GLASSES BUT I REALLY LIKE NEIL BECAUSE HE-LLO TSUNDERE AND AND HE'S LIKE VAUGHN

If that happens, I'm gonna die. You just cannot simply play smoothly knowing there is such cute and at the same time sexy beast on your screen, you just can't It's not like I've been licking screens or anything like that during play time with otome games and other games, psh, no.

Whoops. There goes my feels.

Haha, that's why I got into like Star Ocean and Persona (was real happy when they came out with Persona 3 Portable)

Omg, I loved Vauhgn like crazy! Married him everytime I played as the girl! And I married Neil the first time I played the game! He just looked so lonely in that house D: And I just usually stare at the screen for hours on end when I see the vast amount of potential husbands!....Now if only they would do more with the children! I wanna start pairing them up too D<
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 06:14 am

Kerachan wrote:
Haha, that's why I got into like Star Ocean and Persona (was real happy when they came out with Persona 3 Portable)

Omg, I loved Vauhgn like crazy! Married him everytime I played as the girl! And I married Neil the first time I played the game! He just looked so lonely in that house D: And I just usually stare at the screen for hours on end when I see the vast amount of potential husbands!....Now if only they would do more with the children! I wanna start pairing them up too D<

Star Ocean? Haven't played that yet. But since you said it and we share the same feels, I trust it's really neat? A game I wouldn't cry, perhaps? Persona, yes! I know, right?

ME TOO! You just can't get enough of him. And his cowboy-ness and and and sigh. Yes, I'm just like 'Shh, c'mere and we'll cuddle up' Sigh. I was sobbing because I was unsure who to pick first but Neil won my heart. (And others too, I have multiple files, mehehehe)

I dunno if it was in Rune Factory or the old Harvest Moon but I think they could. In Animal Parade though. THOSE FAKE WEDDINGS SIGH SO SO CUTE LIKE WHY T^T
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 06:20 am

Star Ocean is a rpg series that I found out about a couple of years ago. Some of the installments let you pair the main character with others. There's one for the psp that lets you play as a girl and pair her up with any of the male party members. (some of the endings are really sweet) And I've been a fan of the Persona series since 3 came out. (It's a shame the earlier ones don't have romantic elements but they didn't have the system that 3 and 4 have)

I always wanted to give Vaughn the attack of many hugs, but at the same time I wanted him to keep his attitude! He reminded me of a combo of Gray and Cliff lol As for Rune Factory, I also believe the weddings could be a bit more...Realistic, but they truly are adorable! I'm looking forward to Rune Factory 4 (I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening while I wait for its release)
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 06:34 am

Kerachan wrote:Star Ocean is a rpg series that I found out about a couple of years ago. Some of the installments let you pair the main character with others. There's one for the psp that lets you play as a girl and pair her up with any of the male party members. (some of the endings are really sweet) And I've been a fan of the Persona series since 3 came out. (It's a shame the earlier ones don't have romantic elements but they didn't have the system that 3 and 4 have)

I always wanted to give Vaughn the attack of many hugs, but at the same time I wanted him to keep his attitude! He reminded me of a combo of Gray and Cliff lol As for Rune Factory, I also believe the weddings could be a bit more...Realistic, but they truly are adorable! I'm looking forward to Rune Factory 4 (I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening while I wait for its release)

Will keep that in mind when I go to the store, hohoho. I only have Persona 3 but I did researched on it. OTL Why am I so poor. -eternal sobbing-

I KNOW! HE'S JUST--Kami. True, but still. Me too! I'm really excited for it because the heroine there looks like Miku and the guy characters looks hot. \(*^*\) Just wanna grab to them and never let go. Sigh.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 06:43 am

I own Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 3 Portable (FINALLY got to date Akihiko >///<) But I will tell you that the story in 4 is much lighter and has more comedy than the story in 3.

I noticed that too! I already like her better than the heroine in Rune Factory:Tides of Destiny and my imagination went wild when I saw that one of the guys was training to be a butler! Curse my desire to make fan fics about everything!
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 07:04 am

Kerachan wrote:I own Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 3 Portable (FINALLY got to date Akihiko >///<) But I will tell you that the story in 4 is much lighter and has more comedy than the story in 3.

I noticed that too! I already like her better than the heroine in Rune Factory:Tides of Destiny and my imagination went wild when I saw that one of the guys was training to be a butler! Curse my desire to make fan fics about everything!

I will add that to my wishlist. I CAN ONLY BUY ONE THINGS AT A TIME OTL. And that includes mangas, merchandise and books as well. Sob.

OMO TRUE TRUE I WAS LIKE FLAILING MY ARMS GOD NATSUME WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE PERFECT WHY OTL
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 07:11 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:

I will add that to my wishlist. I CAN ONLY BUY ONE THINGS AT A TIME OTL. And that includes mangas, merchandise and books as well. Sob.

OMO TRUE TRUE I WAS LIKE FLAILING MY ARMS GOD NATSUME WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE PERFECT WHY OTL

I was lucky. I came into money and I was able to preorder stuff before I got all broke again ^^;; Right now, I'm just lucky I got Fire Emblem Awakening (there was a big release issue) and I'm loving the otome elements in it.

I can't tell you the number of fan fics I have on my computer and in my head. Right now, I'm working one based on Final Fantasy 8 (I know the game is old, but I wanted to one anyway) and I tend to make Rune Factory fan fics a lot more than Havrest Moon ones.
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 07:16 am

Kerachan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:

I was lucky. I came into money and I was able to preorder stuff before I got all broke again ^^;; Right now, I'm just lucky I got Fire Emblem Awakening (there was a big release issue) and I'm loving the otome elements in it.

I can't tell you the number of fan fics I have on my computer and in my head. Right now, I'm working one based on Final Fantasy 8 (I know the game is old, but I wanted to one anyway) and I tend to make Rune Factory fan fics a lot more than Havrest Moon ones.

You lucky mofo -sobs in a corner- ALL OF THESE IS TO MAKE ME SUFFER, YOU MEANIE -endless, grossly sobbing-

I have a lot of fanfics, and stories posted in the internet. Sigh I always reside in the HM and GA faction and my stories are quite popular. And that was meant to be a joke cause no one really reads my stories. JOKES ON ME. Hahaha! OTL

Post it hereeee! We wanna see! =D
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 07:27 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Kerachan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:

You lucky mofo -sobs in a corner- ALL OF THESE IS TO MAKE ME SUFFER, YOU MEANIE -endless, grossly sobbing-

I have a lot of fanfics, and stories posted in the internet. Sigh I always reside in the HM and GA faction and my stories are quite popular. And that was meant to be a joke cause no one really reads my stories. JOKES ON ME. Hahaha! OTL

Post it hereeee! We wanna see! =D

I'm not trying to DX Trust me, I felt the sadness you're feeling when I saw those games in the store but had no money to take them home with me DX

I believe I only have one posted in the internet and that one is based on Dragon Age and it's not even finished yet lol I might end up posting my FF8 fanfic here but the Rinoa fans might end up beating me up though OxO
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 07:50 am

Kerachan wrote:

I'm not trying to DX Trust me, I felt the sadness you're feeling when I saw those games in the store but had no money to take them home with me DX

I believe I only have one posted in the internet and that one is based on Dragon Age and it's not even finished yet lol I might end up posting my FF8 fanfic here but the Rinoa fans might end up beating me up though OxO

D:

Orly? I KNOW I KNOW I ALWAYS WONDER WHAT IF I TRIED WHAT SPONGEBOB DID AND TRY TO ROB A BANK NICELY. OTL

Dragon Age? Its creators made X-note, right? LEMME SEE? Where do you reside? I live in the fanfiction.net world. And wattpad. And Figment. But that's too much information. Nyahahah!
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 07:55 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:

D:

Orly? I KNOW I KNOW I ALWAYS WONDER WHAT IF I TRIED WHAT SPONGEBOB DID AND TRY TO ROB A BANK NICELY. OTL

Dragon Age? Its creators made X-note, right? LEMME SEE? Where do you reside? I live in the fanfiction.net world. And wattpad. And Figment. But that's too much information. Nyahahah!

I actually tried too and I got a couple of bucks from my mom who just wanted me to shut up XD

Hmmm, no I don't think so. The creators of Dragon Age would be the gaming company called BioWare lol So far, they've made a lot games with romantic elements in it (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Jade Empire, etc.) but my fan fic would be in fanficition.net lol
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 08:07 am

Kerachan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:

D:

I actually tried too and I got a couple of bucks from my mom who just wanted me to shut up XD

Hmmm, no I don't think so. The creators of Dragon Age would be the gaming company called BioWare lol So far, they've made a lot games with romantic elements in it (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Jade Empire, etc.) but my fan fic would be in fanficition.net lol

Lucky, I've never done that. It's either me shutting up or an endless sermon. I always choose the shutting up. Yep.

Wait, was that where the girl was in love with a golden dragon? My bad, the game was called Other Age. Haha!

OI! WE LIVE IN THE SAME COMMUNITY~ YAY!
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 08:16 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:Lucky, I've never done that. It's either me shutting up or an endless sermon. I always choose the shutting up. Yep.

Wait, was that where the girl was in love with a golden dragon? My bad, the game was called Other Age. Haha!

That's why I'm lucky to have a mom who tends to bribe me lol

Haha, no, Dragon Age is a BioWare game and it lets you play as a girl or guy of any of the three races and while you do the main story of the game, it'll let you fall in love with the guy/girl of your choice. One romance in particular is adorable to me....and to many other fan girls a certain character has XD
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 08:35 am

Kerachan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:Lucky, I've never done that. It's either me shutting up or an endless sermon. I always choose the shutting up. Yep.

That's why I'm lucky to have a mom who tends to bribe me lol

Haha, no, Dragon Age is a BioWare game and it lets you play as a girl or guy of any of the three races and while you do the main story of the game, it'll let you fall in love with the guy/girl of your choice. One romance in particular is adorable to me....and to many other fan girls a certain character has XD

Sigh, rich kid.

Hm, will google that one! It's like Spirited Hearts, I guess? Haha!
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerachan 23/04/13, 08:42 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:

Sigh, rich kid.

Psh, I wish I was rich XD If I was, I wouldn't be using emulators and Roms to play games that I know I can't afford lol

In a sense, I guess you could say that. I played that game too and it was pretty good. Right now, I'm also playing Loren the Amazon Princess and Planet Stronghold (curse WinterWolves Games XD )
Kerachan
Kerachan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 08:45 am

Kerachan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:

Sigh, rich kid.

Psh, I wish I was rich XD If I was, I wouldn't be using emulators and Roms to play games that I know I can't afford lol

In a sense, I guess you could say that. I played that game too and it was pretty good. Right now, I'm also playing Loren the Amazon Princess and Planet Stronghold (curse WinterWolves Games XD )

Welcome to the club! Haha!

Yep, I liked it for the most part, maybe it's just I was used with otome's like Always Remember Me and Spirited Hearts was new that it felt as if something was amiss, I dunno. I know, I know. Sigh. OTL
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content