Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

+163
falexan25
Pandora.lv.bku
Rumiel
reirei
fluffyswife
risatan
Aidamis
xxjinwxx
inkblot
Dialan
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Flight
ALSU
CressMix
sauceysauce
Bunny-Attack
chairrypie
Mulau
_gianne
PZSkye
mystery_chan
qirien
MarinetteXXX
eveina
Sakuragawa
AkaneTsukiyomi
C. Spade
MakiChan
Suwariish
homu
Eevee
smf4297
Zeldith
Myako
CherryLime
Sayuri
alpacake
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
zabdi
fairth
nicefunfungirl
animeji
kuroha
pandahjessie
Wisp Night
pyrimidine
Reina-chan
saiyuri
LeeYa
elucifexeia
Mieu
Tsunaki
Mukishiro_Shin
velmesh
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
DemonicWereFox
chintyavanss
LadyBijou
Di_Pandora_cat
shale160
funnifox
ranimanga
Cystatine
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
minty.tea
Kouryuu
aliceweis
kyrie
celasvictoria
zetsubou
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Velut Luna
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
mizulach
misakihanazono
Mainee
QueenOfLiars
EquinoxCrow
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
Haruka
huha2511
Arekyon
b1uebird
Daeyamati
Sayolizz
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
otomekiss
_Alicia
supreme-thunder
MayaKawaei
Rain Silvermist
ranearia
Bootsy
pokemongirl5674
saranghae
Ao_Kirisaki
Applepieandcake
Miowolf
eyeoffcenter
Copo de Nieve
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
DaniMRose
Antares25
Blue_Star
Camembert
Xyryhll
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
sillynnn
xNado
Yumie
Nezumi88
cielanne
Enviri
Skiye
Kento
mangataku
shymel
rozelie123
Harumaki
Paige-Nanette
codevixen
Yukiri
harorin
vocaotome
Prinny
Cyandi
EternalMusic
Laramie Castiel
Dawnight
Cuddlebump
alice3ify
AsukaKojima
Pomlio
Ire
Fengxiao
HiddenRabbit
Otaku-saan~
Saefiya
Akuni
nero279
The_Cat_Lady
ruukitsune
Makise Sunao
rene05
Loki666
Gouka
silvergirl33
Dududu
eigengrau
Topaztan
Sakimichi
Dreamless Flight
167 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 3 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Saefiya 20/04/13, 05:06 am

Gosh I really don't know who I typically pick.

Actually, sometimes I try to save the guy I think is best for last (so I don't get an icky feeling if I end the game on a bad note). But sometimes I end up picking who I do like first and figure it out from the reviews of others which I'd like most.

Or if I'm going into the game blindly, I'll get the one that I find most attractive and doesn't tick me off the first time I meet them.
Saefiya
Saefiya
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 284
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 3 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Otaku-saan~ 20/04/13, 06:45 am

:shock: I-I never before asked me this...

I like the bad boy type -I don't know why..-, but always start with the characters with glasses (they look soooooo *¬*) hehe
Otaku-saan~
Otaku-saan~
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by HiddenRabbit 20/04/13, 08:36 am

For me it's either the Shota or the Yandere ish kinda guy XD I also seem to choose the over energetic guy a lot too. :oops:
HiddenRabbit
HiddenRabbit
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Fengxiao 20/04/13, 09:02 am

Hm, my favorite type of guy in otome games...
Well, i immediately attract to Kuudere, Yandere or 'bad boy yet mysterious' type. Because their expression is so cute in their path~ :oops:
Fengxiao
Fengxiao
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire 20/04/13, 09:15 am

So it seems that I tend to go for the teacher/boss characters. Ahahah oh, that'd play out terribly in real life. Thank goodness for otome games.

Anyway, they're not exactly tsundere, buuut. How do I describe this... they usually

-have a stern, no-nonsense personality
-as is the case, are older than the other potential picks
-wear glasses
-are manly.

My next choice would be the best friend or childhood friend, no matter the personality.
Ire
Ire
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 65
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pomlio 20/04/13, 10:03 am

Well, if there's a character I'm immediately attracted to (which usually ends up being the flirty characters who are slightly older than the MC, hence the faction) I try to go for them. If there isn't one then I usually just make whatever choices I think I'd make if I were actually in these situations, and once I've figured out whose route I'm on or was on as I inevitably die at least once if it's possible then I try for them.
This is a stratagem that seems to result in many deaths and bad endings, but it helps fill up the galleries at least.
(My ultimate favorites usually end up being the sweethearts, the ones with split personalities, or the really eccentric ones though.)
Pomlio
Pomlio
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 39
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 12:20 pm

Saefiya wrote:Gosh I really don't know who I typically pick.

Actually, sometimes I try to save the guy I think is best for last (so I don't get an icky feeling if I end the game on a bad note). But sometimes I end up picking who I do like first and figure it out from the reviews of others which I'd like most.

Or if I'm going into the game blindly, I'll get the one that I find most attractive and doesn't tick me off the first time I meet them.

I learned a lot from you guys. I'm doing that on the next otome game I will be playing. That's for sure. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Otaku-saan~ wrote::shock: I-I never before asked me this...

I like the bad boy type -I don't know why..-, but always start with the characters with glasses (they look soooooo *¬*) hehe

The thing is I think everyone is attracted to tsundere's/ bad boy guys because there's always something beneath that exterior of them which is really good and enjoyable during play time. (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚)

HiddenRabbit wrote:For me it's either the Shota or the Yandere ish kinda guy XD I also seem to choose the over energetic guy a lot too. :oops:

Welcome to the shota type club lead by Saki and Akuni! I like Yandere too, I don't even know why. But ultimately I choose Tsundere, Ukyo is a precious exception. Or something of that sort. Hohoho. (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

Fengxiao wrote:Hm, my favorite type of guy in otome games...
Well, i immediately attract to Kuudere, Yandere or 'bad boy yet mysterious' type. Because their expression is so cute in their path~ :oops:

True! Cause those expressions are rare and hard to see unlike the other's. Sigh. I'm done. _(:| 」∠ )_

Ire wrote:So it seems that I tend to go for the teacher/boss characters. Ahahah oh, that'd play out terribly in real life. Thank goodness for otome games.

Anyway, they're not exactly tsundere, buuut. How do I describe this... they usually

-have a stern, no-nonsense personality
-as is the case, are older than the other potential picks
-wear glasses
-are manly.

My next choice would be the best friend or childhood friend, no matter the personality.

Glasseeeeeessssssss!! I know right! I mean what would be of us if we love yandere's and stuffs like that? Interesting life we would have. And your list suddenly reminds of Kyouya. My husband. Sigh.ヾ(◜▿‾ 三 ‾▿◝)ノ

Pomlio wrote:Well, if there's a character I'm immediately attracted to (which usually ends up being the flirty characters who are slightly older than the MC, hence the faction) I try to go for them. If there isn't one then I usually just make whatever choices I think I'd make if I were actually in these situations, and once I've figured out whose route I'm on or was on as I inevitably die at least once if it's possible then I try for them.
This is a stratagem that seems to result in many deaths and bad endings, but it helps fill up the galleries at least.
(My ultimate favorites usually end up being the sweethearts, the ones with split personalities, or the really eccentric ones though.)

Ikki is just so cool. Nuff said. Lol, I think that in my case if my favourite type of guy is not present, I go for whoever is the most handsome. I can't even. Sigh. (*/ω\*)

Nice strategy though, I'll try that next time. Though in my case I kind of use the 'Save-then-choose-then-if-you-die-reload' technique. It kind of sucks though when the gameplay takes about hours to finish. Yep. Haha! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 392
+Like : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 20/04/13, 12:24 pm

I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 12:30 pm

AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Wah! Tsundere's are really something. Sigh. \(//∇//)\
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 20/04/13, 01:01 pm

AsukaKojima wrote:I always go for cool and silent type but I kinda lik bad boys too >////<

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 01:15 pm

alice3ify wrote:

Uu, I like bad boys too! I like Do-S and oresama bishou, but some caring oniichan type (like Caramia) is my type too! ;///; )/

Omo ORESAMA BISHOU. BISHIES ARE JUST. Sigh.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 20/04/13, 01:39 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:

THAT FEEL--I can't help but to agree more. <3
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 04:54 pm

alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:

Sigh, princely attitudes always tugs your heart strings. I mean most of the girls out there believed in fairytales AND ANIME AND FAIRYTALES. KAMIIIIIIIIII. Okay, done. I'm so done.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 20/04/13, 05:04 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:

Sigh, princely attitudes always tugs your heart strings. I mean most of the girls out there believed in fairytales AND ANIME AND FAIRYTALES. KAMIIIIIIIIII. Okay, done. I'm so done.
I think girls like hard to get bishies... you end up finding yourself...struggling to be accepted..then you'll be rewarded with a sm--- ...*nosebleed* (^///^)
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 3 Z2JDVDjIn otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 3 VvPj443In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 3 KJM1nv6In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 3 BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 06:17 pm

Makise Sunao wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:

I think girls like hard to get bishies... you end up finding yourself...struggling to be accepted..then you'll be rewarded with a sm--- ...*nosebleed* (^///^)

Masochists Exactly! That's why I really enjoy tsundere's route cause you are expecting the unexpected yet you're still surprised which makes you just want to cuddle them. Sigh.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 20/04/13, 06:34 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Makise Sunao wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
alice3ify wrote:

Masochists Exactly! That's why I really enjoy tsundere's route cause you are expecting the unexpected yet you're still surprised which makes you just want to cuddle them. Sigh.

To be honest tsundere's routes are what I could expect from the beginning. that is why I played them the last I mean, you crack up their tsun-tsun shell and they will give you dere dere self. I guess that is why I don't really like tsundere boys so much xD

Haha, just an opinion though. Well, it's not like I don't like tsunderes. How can one resist a tsundere like Jesus from TYB? you simply cant
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 07:04 pm

alice3ify wrote:

To be honest tsundere's routes are what I could expect from the beginning. that is why I played them the last I mean, you crack up their tsun-tsun shell and they will give you dere dere self. I guess that is why I don't really like tsundere boys so much xD

Haha, just an opinion though. Well, it's not like I don't like tsunderes. How can one resist a tsundere like Jesus from TYB? you simply cant

That's true but I guess it's the fact that they stand out than the others and I don't know if it's just me but it's like all the games I've played, tsunderes are given more importance than the others, idk

CRAP I GOOGLED HIM AND HIS HANDSOME AND HE HAS RED EYES AND Ehem, uhm where can I play it? Do I need an Installer? Or do I Download?
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 20/04/13, 07:09 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:That's true but I guess it's the fact that they stand out than the others and I don't know if it's just me but it's like all the games I've played, tsunderes are given more importance than the others, idk

Haha that is true though, majority claims the best, I supposed. Tsunderes are one of them. I had a lot of friends who apparently love tsunderes more than others though.

Dreamless Flight wrote:CRAP I GOOGLED HIM AND HIS HANDSOME AND HE HAS RED EYES AND Ehem, uhm where can I play it? Do I need an Installer? Or do I Download?

Tokyo Yamanote Boys is in PC. smile Apparently Jesus's first appearance is in TYB's Dark Cherry.
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 07:13 pm

alice3ify wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:That's true but I guess it's the fact that they stand out than the others and I don't know if it's just me but it's like all the games I've played, tsunderes are given more importance than the others, idk

Haha that is true though, majority claims the best, I supposed. Tsunderes are one of them. I had a lot of friends who apparently love tsunderes more than others though.

Dreamless Flight wrote:CRAP I GOOGLED HIM AND HIS HANDSOME AND HE HAS RED EYES AND Ehem, uhm where can I play it? Do I need an Installer? Or do I Download?

Tokyo Yamanote Boys is in PC. smile Apparently Jesus's first appearance is in TYB's Dark Cherry.

Loving tsunderes is a thing, Ukyo is another. Fufufufu. He's my precious exception. Aaanndd Glasses! They always capture my heart. Sigh.

I--I -constantly sobbing in a corner because red eyes-
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 20/04/13, 07:28 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:Loving tsunderes is a thing, Ukyo is another. Fufufufu. He's my precious exception. Aaanndd Glasses! They always capture my heart. Sigh.

Why do I get the vibe that you will like Axel from OZM? But naah he is a kuudere, but somehow he gives off a tsundere vibe as well.

Dreamless Flight wrote:I--I -constantly sobbing in a corner because red eyes-

He is so tsun-tsun (despite his awesome personality) and so on. for me he is my god of tsundere bishounen
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebump 20/04/13, 09:03 pm

I really like the badasses. And dudes with red hair. OMNOM red hair is just gorgeous <3

But I usually pick the megane, I adore glasses with a passion.
Cuddlebump
Cuddlebump
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 69
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnight 20/04/13, 09:40 pm

Mostly the 'Cool' type , I love it when they are embarrassed or shy and they try to hide it ...

For example,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:face:

:albino:
Dawnight
Dawnight
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 20/04/13, 10:17 pm

Dawnight wrote:Mostly the 'Cool' type , I love it when they are embarrassed or shy and they try to hide it ...

For example,

:face:

:albino:
True xD
But tsunderes are a lot funnier when they try to hide there dere side at the beginning hence why I like to tease them so much owo xD
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 21/04/13, 02:20 am

I always go for the guy that looks like a total pain in the ass to woo and/or will "give me hell". Failing that, I just hunt down the hottest one. I find myself playing the routes of the ones I'm not as interested in last- I can't wait to play the ones I like first. Since I can't drop a game without 100% completing it, I don't have to worry about losing interest in completing the rest just because I've played the routes of the guys I like.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 21/04/13, 02:34 am

Dawnight wrote: For example,

8Q__________________________

Uhh huh what....ahem....I like cat boys too >.> or bunny boys <.<
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next