Otome Hearts
Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~

+2
Eryx
Ace of Hearts
6 posters

Go down

Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~ Empty Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~

Post by Ace of Hearts 17/04/13, 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Title: お菓子な島のピーターパン ~Sweet[size=9] Never Land~
Producer: QuinRose
Platform: PSP
Release Date: 10.6.2011
Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story:
There
is a strange place called Neverland and every year they hold a baking
competition and 3 children are taken from a different world to judge it.
It
is Peter Pan's job to go and look for 3 children who really like cake.
When searching for judges, Peter Pan meets Wendy and falls in love with
her at first sight and , avoiding the advice of Tinker Bell, he decides
to make her and her two non-blood related brothers the three
judges.However, Wendy's two brothers actually don't like cake very much
even though they agreed to go along with her.

What will happen to Wendy in this strange new world?
(story taken from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~ Empty Re: Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~

Post by Eryx 18/04/13, 08:04 pm

My first PSP otoge~ I was struggling so much (still struggling though xD) with my Japanese at that time. Took me a month to finish this game but it was worth it. :D

I loved the characters! Wendy is a good heroine. I loved Peter, Tink, and Hook. The Darling brothers and Scissor are likeable too.
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~ Empty Re: Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~

Post by Ace of Hearts 19/04/13, 03:53 am

It was worth it though right? XD

This game made me a major Captain Hook fan. He's so adorable in this game, and he has chocolate. LOTS OF IT. As a woman, how can I resist?

Out of the Darling brothers I preferred Michael. John was freaking out way too much, and he and Wendy were so serious when they were together. On the other hand, Michael helped her calm down and enjoy herself. He was nice even outside of his route.

I wish we could get a fan disk or a sequel to this game somehow.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 19/04/13, 05:11 am

Yes <3 Plus Hook is a hot ossan x3

Yeah, I don't feel John's chemistry with Wendy too. D: Though I get (///u///) in the later part of his route. He's so uptight at first then you'll get those scenes in the end? So not expecting that. XDD

I liked Michael too and his sister complex. 8D Although I feel bad everytime they go back to their world and he'll do that to Wendy. ;A;

QR seems to be busy with their Kaidan FDs ^^;;;
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 19/04/13, 05:25 am

Eryx wrote:Yes <3 Plus Hook is a hot ossan x3

Yeah, I don't feel John's chemistry with Wendy too. D: Though I get (///u///) in the later part of his route. He's so uptight at first then you'll get those scenes in the end? So not expecting that. XDD

I liked Michael too and his sister complex. 8D Although I feel bad everytime they go back to their world and he'll do that to Wendy. ;A;

QR seems to be busy with their Kaidan FDs ^^;;;

Wendy and John feel too much alike in some ways. They wind each other up. It nicer when Wendy can relax a little.

Michael makes me feel sad when Wendy stays in Neverland. Even though it's the same scene, I still feel bad. He's so sweet, and yet I feel like he was also being a bit calculating in shoving John through the mirror before he did THAT THING. You know that if John had seen it, Michael never would have heard the end of it XD.

I really love some of the BGM in here. There are some soft, lovely tunes. Those kind are my favorite, followed by some of their fighting music.

The only problem I had with this game was what Quinrose decided to do with Wendy's mom. In the original book she was so kind-hearted. Quinrose made her so cold. I know why they did it, but I thought they could have found better ways to make Wendy the way she was.

Lol, I always like the pirate ship and the navy ship because the crew just made it all worth it. If it were possible I would have loved for them to have routes too XD.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 19/04/13, 10:05 am

To think that Michael is still supportive to Wendy being with other guys despite harboring some affection for her sister in other routes is just heart-wrenching. He had to endure the pain while being an open-minded lil brother. Kinda like Peter in some ways where you have to reject him in other's routes. It's just that more often than not, Peter bugs Wendy to notice him. xD

I was talking to a friend about Michael before and she said that he has yandere tendencies when he said that he might as well lock up his oneechan. :D;;

Yes they're all lovely. My favorite would probably be Hook's songs. Those are sweet and mellow. I feel like munching all of his chocolates whenever I hear that. XD

I'm actually okay with that although I feel bad for Wendy when her Mom is still cold towards her after they go back to their world. What I couldn't think is Peter's form. I mean, what is he? Is he a soul of an unborn baby? There can be other theories. But I guess that's fiction so...xD

Not to mention Scissor's adorable pet. It's amusing to watch the crews whenever it arrives xD. The pirate crew are adorkable too, even calling Wendy as their angel. lol
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 19/04/13, 10:59 am

Eryx wrote:Not to mention Scissor's adorable pet. It's amusing to watch the crews whenever it arrives xD. The pirate crew are adorkable too, even calling Wendy as their angel. lol
Scissor sorta wound up surprising me overall. I wasn't expecting him to be... quite as destructive as he was. The croc was awesome though. I really liked the whole story behind its existence.

...And it was hilarious to watch the crew treat bath time like a battle. XD
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

+Gold : 453
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 19/04/13, 11:18 am

His past was quite a shock to me since he didn't seem to be the romantic type and all that. ^^;; I came to love the croc and it was sad to see him go. It's a nice representation/extension of Scissor's destructiveness. xD
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 18/04/15, 04:46 am

I've been enjoying the Vita remake of this game but there is a bug that keeps popping up. Scissor's first event keeps disappearing from the scenario replay section. If I replay it from a save point it will pop back up again but once I turn my Vita off it disappears the next time I start up the game.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? If so, do you know of a way to get around it?
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 13/10/15, 08:50 am

THIS! I WANT TO PLAY THIS SO BADLY IT'S KILLING ME. 
Alright, maybe I'm just being dramatic, but I am a huge Peter Pan fangirl, so it's actually sad that I can't read japanese. lol
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 13/10/15, 09:09 pm

ellyphs wrote:THIS! I WANT TO PLAY THIS SO BADLY IT'S KILLING ME. 
Alright, maybe I'm just being dramatic, but I am a huge Peter Pan fangirl, so it's actually sad that I can't read japanese. lol

I agree 100%!!! I'd freaking LOVE a Peter Pan themed otome. There are a few of them floating around, but none in English as far as I know. Crying
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zarafia 14/10/15, 01:49 pm

awie if it only could have been on Pc :c
zarafia
zarafia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 27/10/15, 04:29 am

insight_blue wrote:
ellyphs wrote:THIS! I WANT TO PLAY THIS SO BADLY IT'S KILLING ME. 

I agree 100%!!! I'd freaking LOVE a Peter Pan themed otome. There are a few of them floating around, but none in English as far as I know. Crying

Well, I haven't seen any besides this one. A korean company was going to release a Peter Pan themed otome in english: Wendy's Adventures in Neverland, which I'm sure you guys know about that, but I think the project is pretty much dead or on a long hiatus now, since they haven't been updating their tumblr or twitter or anything. ;a;
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 28/10/15, 12:24 am

ellyphs wrote:
Well, I haven't seen any besides this one. A korean company was going to release a Peter Pan themed otome in english: Wendy's Adventures in Neverland, which I'm sure you guys know about that, but I think the project is pretty much dead or on a long hiatus now, since they haven't been updating their tumblr or twitter or anything. ;a;

I was really looking forward to that Korean game. It's sad that the company has gone quiet. They had a good idea.

If anyone wants to see some translations for Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan, I've got some on my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They are only short snippets though. I haven't gotten around to translating any full events. There are also quite a few Alice series translations so the Peter Pan ones are scattered admist those.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 29/10/15, 04:02 am

Ace of Hearts wrote:
ellyphs wrote:

I was really looking forward to that Korean game. It's sad that the company has gone quiet. They had a good idea.

If anyone wants to see some translations for Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan, I've got some on my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They are only short snippets though. I haven't gotten around to translating any full events. There are also quite a few Alice series translations so the Peter Pan ones are scattered admist those.

Yeah me too. Personally I hate Wendy as a character and I've always liked Tinkerbell, because Wendy is just sooo boring and in the Disney movie she is annoying and such a mary sue. But then, when they released the character profiles the Wendy they ''created'' seemed like an interesting gal to me, plus the art was really good and all the boys were HAWT. And seriously, the world needs a Peter Pan otome game ASAP. Why don't we have that yet? That makes me sad.  No / shakes head

Oooh! I love your tumblr, Harroe! Thank you so much! cat
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 02/11/15, 10:04 pm

ellyphs wrote:Yeah me too. Personally I hate Wendy as a character and I've always liked Tinkerbell, because Wendy is just sooo boring and in the Disney movie she is annoying and such a mary sue. But then, when they released the character profiles the Wendy they ''created'' seemed like an interesting gal to me, plus the art was really good and all the boys were HAWT. And seriously, the world needs a Peter Pan otome game ASAP. Why don't we have that yet? That makes me sad.  No / shakes head

Oooh! I love your tumblr, Harroe! Thank you so much! cat

A lot of the Peter Pan characters are way more interesting in the book. Disney stripped the story of a lot of the more interesting elements so the characters all suffered for it. Although they probably had to so that kids could watch it. I like Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan because a lot of the darker psychological aspects are retained, especially in relation to Peter Pan himself. Wendy's Adventures in Neverland seemed promising too. I think you can get a good feel for Wendy's characterization still since the Korean company made a prequel to that game with Wendy called, The Girl with Sword's Prince. Unfortunately I don't think the Neverland guys are in it, but I haven't played it for myself to know for certain.

Thanks~ I'm glad you liked my blog.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 05/11/15, 06:53 am

Yeah, I agree with that, even if I don't like Wendy in the books, I think the literary character is still a lot better than the Disney movie one. I've been searching for stuff related to the game for quite a while now and I noticed that, too. In Michael's path Wendy is a deep character, and in the Hook path she seems interesting. But in Scissors path, idk, she seems boring just like the Disney character. I know that the Wendy in the game has issues with her mother, and she tries to be ''miss perfect'' all the time to be a good daughter and stuff, but at least from what I've heard, in Scissors path she kind of tries too much to be perfect, at least until she learns to relax and stuff. But then again, I haven't played the game yet, so please correct me if I'm wrong. 
Yeah, it's just a prequel, so I think they left out the Neverland guys, I haven't played it because they didn't release it for iOS ;; 

You're welcome.  :D
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down