Otome Hearts
My Art :3  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
My Art :3  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Art :3

4 posters

Go down

My Art :3  Empty My Art :3

Post by Saicachii 16/04/13, 05:18 pm

Just thought I'd show off some of my art ^w^
To see more please go here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd love to make my own otome game but gah the programming is taking so long to learn ;_; I'm hanging in there!
Though I am currently "hired" as a sprite/cg artist in two upcoming games soo I hope it'll all turn out well ^^ I am interested in taking on more Projects but Before I'm done with these, I'm not sure if I can work for free (since I already work for free for them).

/Saica

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Saicachii
Saicachii
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 14
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

My Art :3  Empty Re: My Art :3

Post by Akuni 16/04/13, 06:56 pm

Wow~~ These are so cute ;///; I wish I could draw like that~~
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alera 16/04/13, 07:23 pm

Your art is pretty nice, cool colours! >w<

It's great that you're thinking about your own game! You don't always need to suffer from the programming though. Have you tried Novelty for example? Or you could always ask someone to help you with that~
Alera
Alera
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 327
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://psyalera.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saicachii 16/04/13, 08:10 pm

Akuni wrote:Wow~~ These are so cute ;///; I wish I could draw like that~~

Aww thank you so much!! >_< <3

/Saica
Saicachii
Saicachii
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saicachii 16/04/13, 08:11 pm

Alera wrote:Your art is pretty nice, cool colours! >w<

It's great that you're thinking about your own game! You don't always need to suffer from the programming though. Have you tried Novelty for example? Or you could always ask someone to help you with that~

Thank you!! >_< I did think about Novelty but dropped it since I don't think you're allowed to make commercial games with it :O I wanna be able to make both free games and commercial, so I'm currently working with Ren'py ^^
Saicachii
Saicachii
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alera 16/04/13, 08:25 pm

Saicachii wrote:
Alera wrote:Your art is pretty nice, cool colours! >w<

Thank you!! >_< I did think about Novelty but dropped it since I don't think you're allowed to make commercial games with it :O I wanna be able to make both free games and commercial, so I'm currently working with Ren'py ^^

Oh, I see! I wasn't aware since I've always been a Renpy user. XD
Alera
Alera
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 16/04/13, 10:01 pm

NEVER WORK FOR FREE NEVER EVER EVERRRR you will get ripped off, trust me. If you're doing your own projects, that's totally fine, but if someone asks you to do art for their own project, ask to be paid either as a commission or by industry rates.
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saicachii 16/04/13, 11:27 pm

KawaiiMess wrote:NEVER WORK FOR FREE NEVER EVER EVERRRR you will get ripped off, trust me. If you're doing your own projects, that's totally fine, but if someone asks you to do art for their own project, ask to be paid either as a commission or by industry rates.

Really? :O Well I've already agreed to this one, so and it seems great (she's posted her game idea on the renpy forum) so I Think it's fine.
I'm only doing it for fun and it doesn't take a lot from my time so it's okay!
Saicachii
Saicachii
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alera 18/04/13, 07:11 pm

Yes, that's right, if it's for fun and you really like the project and want to be part of it, then it's fine! ^^

You don't always have to be paranoid about getting paid. Art is not only a business, it's just dangerous that you don't get yourself to be used. If you know that's not the case, then just go for it! /o/ I look forward to seeing games with your art! OwO
Alera
Alera
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down