Otome Hearts
Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side!

+36
Sarah_Newclears
jozetto
AlchemyPanda
kyuuichii
fairth
nicefunfungirl
Ike Suzuna
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Laluune
Akitsuki
marzena587
kudaratan
Azuuhime
sugi7
Mio-sama
Bootsy
kuchiyume
Bro0ra
MayaKawaei
saranghae
Xyryhll
Harumaki
Ire
Loki666
Dududu
Eryx
S*mile
tssf
Sukihime
mistresskisara
DiamondRoseTears
Sakimichi
Makise Sunao
tipsylady
eigengrau
xoxoPhilophobia
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side!

Post by nicefunfungirl 23/08/14, 05:45 am

I don't know,But should i give this game a chance? I don't know if i'll like this one. 
And no i haven't judged it by how it sounds or look,just for a bonus.
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 35
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by HereWeAreAtSeaworld 23/08/14, 07:22 am

nicefunfungirl wrote:I don't know,But should i give this game a chance? I don't know if i'll like this one. 
Well, I personally enjoy it. But if you don't like raising sim games, you should pass on it. Otherwise, I would say try it out and see if you're into it or not. If you don't like it, you can always just stop playing it since there's no heavy central plot and you won't be concerned about what happened next.
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 44
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl 24/08/14, 08:40 am

HereWeAreAtSeaworld wrote:
nicefunfungirl wrote:I don't know,But should i give this game a chance? I don't know if i'll like this one. 
Well, I personally enjoy it. But if you don't like raising sim games, you should pass on it. Otherwise, I would say try it out and see if you're into it or not. If you don't like it, you can always just stop playing it since there's no heavy central plot and you won't be concerned about what happened next.
Well if its a raising sim type of game too? Then maybe i can give it a go! ^.^
nicefunfungirl
nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 26/08/14, 11:29 pm

One of my favorites ! I can't get tired of it, no matter how much I play and replay !

Though it takes years to fully complete one (All endings and CGs) especially the Friendship endings è.é

Even with cheat codes it's still hard and time consuming, but that's what makes this game this fun, nee ?
Does that makes us masochists ? xD

Who was the guy you first attack ?
Hazuki Kei of course...!
Did you get him ?
Of course not... I ended aloooone ! But for a first that was expected without walkthrough ! (What a bold move :p). My Parameters were too high if you're wondering.

And then ?
I didn't losefaith ! And attacked Hazuki again !
and...
failed !!
Frustrated, I went for Shizuka the basket-baka and...
omg he was so funny xD:

After Shizuka, I then got Himuro:
Sadistic Math Sensei, who takes his student to bars xD:

And then...
REVENGE !! I got you Kei-chan~:

After that I went for easier guys
Yeah, the above are the worst, right ?:
After that I began two timing my game, and went straight to TGS2:
In this order, I managed to get...:
After that, my memory card crashed and I had to replay TGS2 from the beginning...
There are other cool characters of course, such as the Masaki-Sempai in TGS1 or Mihara and Chiharu from TGS1.

I highly recommend this game !

Yesterday I eventually started TGS3~

(Got carried away like usual --")
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 27/08/14, 01:03 am

Wahaha~ I'm also doing my first time without any guide, and in the middle of game I'm giving up and play this game from the beginning again (with walkthrough this time hehe)
The guy I after? It's Hazuki Kei!! He is my favorite :D I love his voice (Midorikawa Hikaru voice really fit for him)
Actually, I didn't get any other guy ending... I'm only play game for the guy I love.... hahaha
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by HereWeAreAtSeaworld 27/08/14, 08:48 am

I actually got Hibiya on my first playthrough of TMGS1. His confession scene was freaking hilarious. After that, I went for Himuro, Kei, Morimura, Mihara, Kijyou, and Suzuka. In that order. And then I moved on to do the secret characters, Jin and Chiharu. Then I braved the Amanohashi route. My soul is still a little bit dead from that.

In TMGS2, I screwed up a lot and ended up with Onoda's gal pal ending. Then I went back and got Saeki, Wakaouji, Hariya, Hikami, Chris, Amachi, Shiba, Masaki. In that order. Then secret characters Komori, Taro, and Akagi... *war flashbacks remembering Taro's route*

And I'm currently still playing TMGS3. I got Konno's ending first. Then I got secret character Hasumi while I was going for Niina because he happened to show up and Niina was starting to bore me tbh. In my defense, it was the last year and by that time, the game starts to get a little slow. Then I got Fujiyama. And right now I'm going for Shitara. I've already fulfilled all his paramiters and have him at pretty high affection, so now it's really just a matter of waiting it out until the end of the game.

I talk too much huh?
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 44
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/10/14, 08:07 pm

I'm currently playing TMGS1 and I love it, it's so much fun!  :p
I cheated and looked at a guide during my first playthrough because I'm pretty bad at raising sims lmao, I looked up stats I needed for good ending, christmas presents, and what clubs/jobs raised what stats but didn't look up any good answers or how to appropriately touch people so I reloaded a lot.  Bleh

I went after both Kei and Himuro during my first playthrough because I couldn't decide which one I liked better (but focused on Kei), ended up triggering Himuro's friendship ending requirements but COULDN'T GET THE FRIENDSHIP END BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH CONVERSATIONS WITH HIM  Crying Crying I baareelllyy managed to get Kei's end because I'm really bad a stats management, but phew it was worth it!! Then I went after Himuro (MY FAVORITE BY THE WAY), Kijyou, Mihara, Suzuka, and I'm currently working on Amanohashi's route ... please save me sad sad I'm dating Kei on the side to make myself feel better ...

After Amanohashi's route, I'm planning on doing Hibiya, Morimura, and then extra characters~!

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 06/10/14, 06:41 pm

I should really get back into the TMGS games, been while since I last played 3 on my ds. I really love the raising stats and daily school life typ of thing. 3 had some dissapoiting characters though, for some reason I could really like anyone except for Kouichi who had my favourite voice actor, and that is probably the main reason I went for him. (I really loved the knew way you got match clothing etc )
I'll probably pick up two again since I really liked most characters in that one and I only did a route or 2 there.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 48
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 08/10/14, 09:42 pm

imo TGS3's strong point is the variety of hidden characters.
In TGS1, I think there was only one,
In TGS2, they were 3 (Minus Majima Tarou who was a real jerk)
and TGS3 has no less than 5 hidden characters !!
*trying to get a screen of those dudes*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My favourite is Aizawa Shugo, the writer (First image) though Oosako-sensei's route is also quite cute~ (4th image)

So, yeah, the characters don't seem as interesting as in TGS1 and TGS2 but, the hidden characters are good, and all the guys' sprites are well designed~ (Cuties Evil smirk )
Most of us tried the game because of Kouichi but Tamo's route is also cool.

And I only got Kouichi's 22 out of 47 CGs. I'll probably take a look at a guide soon Judging you so I'll wait a bit before replaying his route Rolling Eyes/ pissed

Question:

I played Arashi's route and got his Love confession: I accepted it, and got the confession CG where he kisses Bambi while carrying her in his arms (Princess-like) but I unplugged my laptop by mistake and had to replay the last year from the 3rd visit to the temple. Then I again got his ending but they kissed normally (meaning he didn't carry her in his arms when kissing).
Do you know what influenced the ending ? Or is it just random ?
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 10/10/14, 01:13 am

@fairth
It happens to me when I'm playing it at my PSP and I noticed it occurs because I've lost my system data for TMGS3! That's why I got normal CG's I don't know if there any probability you've lost your system data on emulator sad Or, do you doing something different from your playthrough before?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 06/11/14, 02:59 pm

@fairth

I believe the ED CG is based on your heroine's type.  there's normal, angel and devilish
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 06/11/14, 07:22 pm

<p>Yeppers ! I eventually figured why~</p><p><br></p><p>Like I said, I had to replay from December or so, and in January I refused a date (because I just wanted to quickly get to the ending) so I guess I lost some Devil/Angel lvls and got this image ?</p><p><br></p><p>@Jozetto: Thanks for the info !! I'll play with that in mind then, and check the 3 types~<span class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;" id="sceditor-end-marker"></span><span class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;" id="sceditor-start-marker"></span><br></p><p><br></p>
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 06/11/14, 07:36 pm

well in case you wanna know the difference...

normal - normal kiss
angel - carrying in princess style
devil - kiss on the hand

have fun~ like
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 06/11/14, 08:46 pm

Oooooh~

I WANT the Devil one !! I'll try it now~

Thank you sooooo very much xDD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 06/11/14, 08:51 pm

I am going to play this game ... Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 07/11/14, 12:16 am

Oooooh, now this makes more sense! That's why there were so many "devilish heroine" fanarts for TMGS3 =))) 

I've only played the first 2 games so far, I figured I'll just play a few more routes in TMGS2 before getting TMGS3 since in the first game I got girls' endings and then I jumped straight to Kei... and then I couldn't play anymore routes in TMGS1... Kei and Heroine's ending was just so perfect... *o*
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 07/11/14, 02:04 am

Ah, I've forgot about the heroine type XD
And all the guys have his preference about heroine personality. I always go Devilish for Kou. You know? He is do-M!! hahaha And, I think Ruka prefer Angelic personality.

Most difficult part when I'm going through Kou end is when the making of valentine chocolate. Kou love Pop/wild chocolate and I always get cool and smart chocolate sad But, yeah I can figure it now wink
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jozetto 07/11/14, 04:58 am

Sayuri wrote:I've only played the first 2 games so far, I figured I'll just play a few more routes in TMGS2 before getting TMGS3 since in the first game I got girls' endings and then I jumped straight to Kei... and then I couldn't play anymore routes in TMGS1... Kei and Heroine's ending was just so perfect... *o*

Kei's end was perfect for sure... so I know what you mean.  His confession makes me wanna cry. Crying
but I also recommend Himuro-sensei.  xDD  teasing him is just too fun... :p
and his excuses... always makes me laugh... xDD

@kyuuichii

oh yes, they do have preference, so it's easier to lvl their type if you go with the flow.  But I still try to turn it to devilish... lmao
jozetto
jozetto
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldith 23/11/14, 12:34 pm

Oh my gosh I still remember this was the first otome game I played!  :p it sent me reeling into a bunch of other otome games Crying I remember being so surprised that other games weren't necessarily stat-raising ones... My greatest wish from now on is a Love Plus version of TMGS! Where you can talk to your man and molest him and bring him out for dates and make him wear stuff  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

I think this is off topic tho so I'll stop LOLOL. Well anyway MY FAVORITE MAN HAS TO BE SEIJI  I love you but I believe that Kei was my first love after all, and Shiba was just so cute AGHH.
Zeldith
Zeldith
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2516861/Orcux

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 20/08/15, 06:24 pm

Tokimeki memorial girl side 2nd story was my very first otome game I played on my ds( damn that game was difficult mou~)...
I played for 2 two years and I still can't get all the cgs!
My favorite character was Waka-sensei, I don't know why but everytime there was his lesson on sunday I always ended going there and forget about the dates !!! 
I got his ending like 4 times.... Judging you
The bomb events were really frustrating good thing that in the TMGS 3rd story it was cancelled...
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 31/05/16, 07:50 pm

TMGS1: I have no recollection of.mou~
TMGS2: my shota preference must have sowed its seed during this period Hello
TMGS3: favourite game of the series, and the one I actually interacted with the most number of guys. All of them were likable characters. :3  like
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3