Otome Hearts
<3~If u could get an anime boyfriend? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
<3~If u could get an anime boyfriend? - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3~If u could get an anime boyfriend?

+70
PZSkye
xBerry
Su3300
Misaka21
BANA
fluffygreysocks
smf4297
Monokuma
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
fairth
AlchemyPanda
kamion
Ghirardelli
saiyuri
blackwloves
LeeYa
elucifexeia
Nathasha4you
kyuuichii
Ui
Maikawa
KVensner
Teshii
Akitsuki
Moee
Aiwethryne
sapphire10002
Kouryuu
BloodyFallen
Meruru
chelachubby
_Li1y_
chiruchan
Arekyon
Danonito Manestra
misakihanazono
Sukihime
spicy_diamond
MayaKawaei
Mirai
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
Verdelish
Caly
SunshinexKite
Saitoforever13
KawaiiMess
silvergirl33
Dreamless Flight
Loki666
ruukitsune
Makise Sunao
Gouka
hanna18
Akuni
leftoverpizza
Sakimichi
Inuran
kuchiyume
Yukiri
tssf
Velut Luna
morgane jane
eigengrau
DiamondRoseTears
mina_seiko1
Laramie Castiel
Bu-Bu San
Her Cheshire Smile
AsukaKojima
74 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

<3~If u could get an anime boyfriend? - Page 3 Empty Re: <3~If u could get an anime boyfriend?

Post by Aiwethryne 22/01/14, 03:20 am

I would need to look through a list of anime/manga/game series to pick and choose my men. Though I would prefer not to stick with one, I think that I am picky enough that if they have one prospect that I do not like, I'd cast them away. But... I must admit that my soft spot for shotas will cause me to snag them all. OTL I had so many bookmarks of my favorite things, but now that my laptop is dead I cannot quickly check them out.

But, let's see...

Siva (Hanatsukihime)
    L-elf (Kakumeiki Valvrave)
    Shishio (Hirunaka no Ryuusei)
    Lelouch (Code Geass)

Hmm... That is all I can think of. But I'm a sucker for certain soft-spoken demons, perfect, harmful strategists who fall in love at first sight, and crazy manipulators with sister complex.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

<3~If u could get an anime boyfriend? - Page 3 Empty Re: <3~If u could get an anime boyfriend?

Post by Moee 22/01/14, 09:52 pm

So many choices.. I actually thought about this for a good five minutes. >.> I would have to choose Mochizō from Tamako Market! I think he is such a cutie patootie >w<~ he isn't some hot bad ass demon, which I love. (Don't get me wrong, I do love those kinds of characters because yum.) But I think Mochizō is the cutest little piece of cute ever! 
 Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 64
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 07/04/14, 04:21 pm

It's already decided from the first time I thought about this; I'd choose Train from Black Cat! He's just so carefree and outgoing yet he had this kind of dark history and he could be so cool at times Embarassed/ Kyaa!

But for now, the lively one is just enough~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 36
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teshii 11/04/14, 11:21 am

Holy crap. Toughest questions! One thing for sure, I wouldn't pick like the main hero since coz like he always usually likes the heroine. And I am a mite bit possessive, I dont like knowing the guy i like likes another girl.... but.... still.... sfjkdshfkjsdkf

I prolly go for..... You know what I still have no idea. Sure I crush on so many guys but I never really thought of wanting to be with them. But if I have to.... Kenya from Prince of Tennis. Sure, Niou and Jin are my bias but like i cant imagine him to be a boyfriend material at all. Kenya, Hiyoshi them would make a good bf material. Gajeel from Fairy Tail as well <3
Teshii
Teshii
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/04/14, 04:14 pm

Aiwethryne wrote: That is all I can think of. But I'm a sucker for certain soft-spoken demons, perfect, harmful strategists who fall in love at first sight, and crazy manipulators with sister complex.
HA ha! XD Reminds me a bit of Damien from Magical Diary Laughing dududu 
He's really cute for a blue-skinned demon Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

Personally Damien isn't really my first choice, I do like Aoba from the BL DMMD though but then again he's too much like me to begin with....I'd probably go more for tough guys with a  soft spot like Fairy Tail's Gajeel Redfox and Kaji from Persona 4 the animation 

But I just can never get enough of Ikuto Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara...all cool calm and mischievious Oh! and we both love chocolate! I love neko's and he can transform into a half-cat guy (!!!!!!!) XD

If vocaloid were an anime though then Its always Kaito 

Last edited by SamrockAniki on 17/04/14, 01:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KVensner 16/04/14, 07:21 pm

For me, it would be Toma from Amnesia. Toma is the only one boy from all otome animes whom I really love.
Protectiveness and attention are the most important things!<3
KVensner
KVensner
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maikawa 30/04/14, 07:05 pm

Hmmm, tough question. I think... it'd be Asahina Tsubaki. I mean, he's adorable! 

Maikawa
Maikawa
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ui 21/05/14, 05:21 pm

I....i... dont know really ;_; i have so many favorites.
Maybe Sora from No game no life? yes Sora from no game no life.

*Edit* i would also want Anzam from ore ga akuma de aitsu ga yome de. XD

Last edited by Ui on 21/05/14, 05:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more words)
Ui
Ui
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 19
Awards :
Events :

http://Ui-Azuma.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 30/05/14, 06:33 am

hm... let's see, my favorite boys til now is Syaoran from CCS xD nah, but I would choose Akihiko from P3P
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathasha4you 31/05/14, 03:32 am

I would choose Undertaker from Black Butler because... You guyz don't want to know  Ehehe~
Nathasha4you
Nathasha4you
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Moee 31/05/14, 06:16 am

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE. I can choose a manga boyfriend.. Shishio. He is so coot <3. But an anime character..? Holy crap that is so hard to choose. Either Armin or Levi from AOT. Armin is so adorable and like just yes. But Levi is so badass and he is so short and he just makes me happy. But he's like 30 something so I would go with Armin.

Shishio!~:

Armin~~~~ *^*:

ARMIN IS SO BAE  Ehehe~  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  Love it!  Love it!  Love it!  Sparkle  Love it!  Love it!
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 64
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 10/06/14, 10:38 am

Ah... oh no... I thought this would be interesting to answer and now that I am I don't even know where to begin; there's too many perfect characters for my heart!!  Bert sweating 

Well, since it asked Anime I think that does bring the choices down a little. But... ah... probably Keima Katsuragi from Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai. That boy is the anime embodiment of me, I feel like we'd get on extremely well!
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 05:37 am

ergh! Frustrated 
which one eh... :phew: ???i wonder..there's a lot of anime character that i want to choose as my boyfriend(perhaps husband Embarassed/ Kyaa! )
but i always thinking  Bert sweating Kaname Asahina from Brothers Conflict...i don't know why?! sad  but thats it Sparkle .. smile i always think him as my boyfriend
 :p
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 05:52 am

Moee wrote:PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE. I can choose a manga boyfriend.. Shishio. He is so coot <3. But an anime character..? Holy crap that is so hard to choose. Either Armin or Levi from AOT. Armin is so adorable and like just yes. But Levi is so badass and he is so short and he just makes me happy. But he's like 30 something so I would go with Armin.

Shishio!~:

Armin~~~~ *^*:

ARMIN IS SO BAE  Ehehe~  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  Love it!  Love it!  Love it!  Sparkle  Love it!  Love it!
oh yeah Perv smile  your right..that guy..Shishio is so cool Ehehe~ ..from what manga ?  Perv look
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by blackwloves 16/06/14, 09:43 pm

OMG i would love to have Ayato from diabolik lovers Embarassed/ Kyaa! , on the outside hes the bad boy type but on the inside he actually does care. Ehehe~
blackwloves
blackwloves
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 20/06/14, 08:38 pm

Yuki from Fruit Basket. Somehow I really felt that the author just added a random girl to be his gf at the end, with hardly any romantic development... or at least maybe that's just my impression.  Very Mad
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 42
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghirardelli 22/06/14, 04:00 am

Len Tsukimori from La Corda d'Oro.
Ghirardelli
Ghirardelli
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 28/06/14, 09:11 pm

That would be Makoto from Free!
He'll be a good father and a sexy husband  Perv smile
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 91
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 28/06/14, 09:15 pm

Moee wrote:PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE. I can choose a manga boyfriend.. Shishio. He is so coot <3. But an anime character..? Holy crap that is so hard to choose. Either Armin or Levi from AOT. Armin is so adorable and like just yes. But Levi is so badass and he is so short and he just makes me happy. But he's like 30 something so I would go with Armin.

Shishio!~:

Armin~~~~ *^*:

I know this is not related with the real point, but somehow, I love your signature the best  Crying
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 29/06/14, 11:54 am

kamion wrote:That would be Makoto from Free!
thats right like  Perv smile ..hehehe..he's caring,responsible,and a good leader ..he's also so cute(for me).. Sparkle
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 29/06/14, 04:12 pm

LeeYa wrote:
kamion wrote:That would be Makoto from Free!
thats right like  Perv smile ..hehehe..he's caring,responsible,and a good leader ..he's also so cute(for me).. Sparkle
He's totally cute, and so kind, I could fall in love with him over and over again. And his eyes, kyaaa Embarassed/ Kyaa!
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 30/06/14, 12:35 pm

kamion wrote:And his eyes, kyaaa [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh my!I totally agree about it!I always fall when see his eyes and don't forget about his smile ..hahaha :p
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 02/07/14, 03:16 am

LeeYa wrote:
kamion wrote:And his eyes, kyaaa [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh my!I totally agree about it!I always fall when see his eyes and don't forget about his smile ..hahaha :p
His gentle smile... HE'S TOTALLY MY DREAM MAN  Crying  Crying
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 13/10/14, 03:18 pm

Atobe Keigo; handsome, rich, a little arrogant, determined. I could go on but I'd spare you guys my fangirling.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 14/10/14, 05:59 pm

hmm... The whole bunch from the Shinsengumi xD

Especially Ijikata and Saito :p
(My room is filled with posters of those two~ teehee~)

EDIT: I was just rewatching Hunter x Hunter and I realized I had the same reactions I have when playing Otome Games when I see Hisoka Oh you~

I know he is the kind who'd play with a toy until it breaks (Usually he breaks them when he gets tired of them but... :p )
Well... yandere force~

Last edited by fairth on 14/10/14, 06:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sudden enlightenment on Hisoka !!)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next