Otome Hearts
Hi everyone 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi everyone 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone

+2
Ace of Hearts
cielanne
6 posters

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post by cielanne 15/04/13, 01:27 am

Well I was never good to present myself.
First thing first, I'm french, so there is not a lot of otome games here. But I've played quite a few ( hakuoki , magical diaries and more). And other than otome games i love rpg and strategy ( civilization is my favorit).
I love manga, I read a lot of them and of divers type ( shoujo, seinen etc). My favorits are: samourai deeper kyo, liar game, the breaker, skip beas, the one, holyland, 1/2 prince, saver and id ( there're a few mire but if i continue I won't stop ^^). Oh and i love painting and drawing. I'm on deviant art if it interest someone.
I'm currently studying computing, I'm a college student. To be more specific I'm studying how to secure a company network. I've done a bit of promming too in the past.
Don't be worry I'm not an hacker .... yet Laughing dududu
Something I whish to know, why do people ( other than french one) say that french is a romantic language? I don't see what is romantic in it .
Hope everyone was able to understand ( grammar and me are mortal foes :p )
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 93
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://keberin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post by Ace of Hearts 15/04/13, 01:54 am

Nice to meet you~

Many of us here seem to love anime and manga as much as otome games. It's a good thing too because we have a lot in common to talk about. smile

There is a topic in the general discussion thread to post your deviantart page link if you like. Please do share with us.

Hmm, I've also heard that French is a romantic language before. I'm guessing that people who think of it that way probably don't speak it, or speak very little of it. When you don't understand a language you can only respond to the sounds you hear. It is a bit more like music in that sense. Once you understand a language, it becomes more than a string of sounds. Although I've also heard that Spanish is romantic. When I took Spanish in college, my teacher said people thought of the language as romantic because it is easy to make your sentences rhyme. That's all I know about it.

Anyway, come have fun with all of us. It gets a little crazy sometimes, but we're all loving it.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saefiya 15/04/13, 01:57 am

Hey cielanne! Your grammar is fine, I can understand, and that sounds like a fascinating study path.

I'm just going to make a guess on why the French language is ~so romantic~ (I'll admit that I think that too). For me, the language just sounds so pretty, and the setting of Paris and the Eiffel Tower and the idea that Paris is the City of Love or whatever kind of factors into it too. Then there's the fashion that could be considered more for females and whatnot. (Just a guess).

Also on a irrelevant note, French is one of the the Romance languages (languages that use the Roman alphabet).

Anyway, welcome to the forums! (:
Saefiya
Saefiya
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 284
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever 15/04/13, 03:31 am

Bienvenue, cielanne~

I think French is romantic, because it flows nicely. English, for example, has a lot of plosives that make it chuncky and ugly sounding (and it's my language XD)

France has the best selection of manga outside of Japan. When I visited Paris I bought a ton of manga, because there are so many series that aren't available in North America. I hope to move to France some day.

Ton anglais est très bien. Ma français est ridicule 8D
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 240
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige-Nanette 15/04/13, 03:34 am

Hi, a fellow New person. I look forward in getting to know you.
Paige-Nanette
Paige-Nanette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 89
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 15/04/13, 08:10 am

Roxas4ever wrote:Bienvenue, cielanne~

I think French is romantic, because it flows nicely. English, for example, has a lot of plosives that make it chuncky and ugly sounding (and it's my language XD)

France has the best selection of manga outside of Japan. When I visited Paris I bought a ton of manga, because there are so many series that aren't available in North America. I hope to move to France some day.

Ton anglais est très bien. Ma français est ridicule 8D

Thank you for your welcome. I didn't think that my countrie would have more manga than yours shocked
But it's true that there is two times in the year when there is a japan expo ( one in summer at Paris the other one in winter at Marseille). Your french isn't ridicule. And well it's not an easy language to learn.
So should I write a little something in french I love you Merci à tous de votre accueil, j'espère que nous nous entenderons bien. J'ais un peu de mal avec les faction ( j'hésite entre deux mais pour l'instant joker m'ira très bien). Bises
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 15/04/13, 08:10 am

Paige-Nanette wrote:Hi, a fellow New person. I look forward in getting to know you.
Me too. Thanks for the welcome I love you
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 15/04/13, 09:13 am

Hello, fellow n00b. Let us step out of n00bhood together, pal! xD
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 15/04/13, 09:35 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:Hello, fellow n00b. Let us step out of n00bhood together, pal! xD
Laughing dududu Why not ^^.
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 15/04/13, 09:39 am

cielanne wrote:
Laramie Castiel wrote:Hello, fellow n00b. Let us step out of n00bhood together, pal! xD
Laughing dududu Why not ^^.

GET YOUR FAVOURITE COLLECTION OF CANNED FOOD- IT WILL BE A JOURNEY-AND-A-HALF
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 15/04/13, 09:42 am

Saefiya wrote:Hey cielanne! Your grammar is fine, I can understand, and that sounds like a fascinating study path.

I'm just going to make a guess on why the French language is ~so romantic~ (I'll admit that I think that too). For me, the language just sounds so pretty, and the setting of Paris and the Eiffel Tower and the idea that Paris is the City of Love or whatever kind of factors into it too. Then there's the fashion that could be considered more for females and whatnot. (Just a guess).

Also on a irrelevant note, French is one of the the Romance languages (languages that use the Roman alphabet).

Anyway, welcome to the forums! (:

Thanks for the welcome and for your explanation. Personnally I don't really like Paris and the eiffel tower (even if i love the inhabitants, having a few friends living there). I think the versaille castle and garden are much more romantic :oops: as well as "le jardin des plantes" ( I think the singer natasha st pierre have done a clip in there named un ange frappe à ma porte)
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 15/04/13, 09:44 am

Ace of Hearts wrote:Nice to meet you~

Many of us here seem to love anime and manga as much as otome games. It's a good thing too because we have a lot in common to talk about. smile

There is a topic in the general discussion thread to post your deviantart page link if you like. Please do share with us.

Hmm, I've also heard that French is a romantic language before. I'm guessing that people who think of it that way probably don't speak it, or speak very little of it. When you don't understand a language you can only respond to the sounds you hear. It is a bit more like music in that sense. Once you understand a language, it becomes more than a string of sounds. Although I've also heard that Spanish is romantic. When I took Spanish in college, my teacher said people thought of the language as romantic because it is easy to make your sentences rhyme. That's all I know about it.

Anyway, come have fun with all of us. It gets a little crazy sometimes, but we're all loving it.

Thanks for the welcome.
Well i think spanish is more a singing language ( une langue chantante).
I'm sure we will have fun Laughing dududu
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 15/04/13, 09:45 am

Ace of Hearts wrote:Nice to meet you~

Thanks for the welcome.
Well i think spanish is more a singing language ( une langue chantante).
I'm sure we will have fun Laughing dududu
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down