Otome Hearts
What does your desk look like? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What does your desk look like? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does your desk look like?

+8
codevixen
Loki666
TinyOne
Ame
Topaztan
Ire
Yukiri
Bu-Bu San
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What does your desk look like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does your desk look like?

Post by Luna 14/07/14, 02:10 pm

Haha. Cute old computer, you have there!

Yes, well... You could say I like singing and making music. Even though I don't do it much these days, and I'm not even good with the piano anymore.
I have the synthesizer because I use UTAU (Similar to Vocaloid) and it's easier to make covers if I have a keyboard I can connect to the computer. But seriously, it's nothing special! I rarely do anything with it these days.
Luna
Luna
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 25
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What does your desk look like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does your desk look like?

Post by Aiwethryne 15/07/14, 01:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So I have my tablet, earphones, scrunchie, Adobe Illustrator instruction book, notepads, external hardrives, and one of my editor's fliers for one of her photography exhibitions. That's really it. And some doodle for another forum on the screen.

I'm not that messy when it comes to desk space because I always need at least enough room for my tablet. It is my bed that is messy. If I still had a laptop, my bed would be my desk. All the plates, cups, water bottles, clothing, towels, and cords all over it... So what I have shown above is nothing.

I am amused by your computer, LeeYa. Yes, that is... I have not had a computer like that for several years. @__@
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 15/07/14, 10:21 am

Luna wrote:Haha. Cute old computer, you have there!

Yes, well... You could say I like singing and making music. Even though I don't do it much these days, and I'm not even good with the piano anymore.
I have the synthesizer because I use UTAU (Similar to Vocaloid) and it's easier to make covers if I have a keyboard I can connect to the computer. But seriously, it's nothing special! I rarely do anything with it these days.
em..yeah..its quite cute old computer even though 
its me lose a lot of space on my desk(takes about 2/3 desk area).. Rolling Eyes/ pissed but at least I have computer..hehe Ehehe~ 
oh!What kind of song that you usually sing?Did you sing your own song? Sparkle 
using the synthesizer?woah!For me that's  amazing ! Sparkle 
its so shame you not good on playing piano now sad ..because I want to hear you play it(if possible Bert sweating )..Its be my dream to play it..but..nahh Bleh ..money cost and..I'm really bad on music..hehe Perv smile 
woah!Aiwethryne-san..looks like your screen so big..external hardware?woah!I plan to have one since my  computer has 50gb only..now,free space left is 5-6gb..Its really slow my computer(in addition,this computer only has about 644MB of RAM)
Aiwerthyrne wrote:some doodle for another forum on the screen.
what forum is it?hehe Perv smile 
Aiwetheryne wrote:It is my bed that is messy. If I still had a laptop, my bed would be my desk. All the plates, cups, water bottles, clothing, towels, and cords all over it.
same here..haha Perv smile 

Aiwethryne wrote:I am amused by your computer, LeeYa. Yes, that is... I have not had a computer like that for several years. @__@
 Oh you~ Its remind you your childhood right? smile 
I just used it start this year but ..I can't believe I has this computer now..Last time I used it is when I was still about 9 years old but ..so its quite worth to have it Ehehe~ ..just CPU..I need a new one...This CPU is not same model as old one and its does not have 'insert CD'(what is called?I don't know) shocked ..Just need time to buy one.. Bleh
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 16/07/14, 11:55 am

I don't own a private room for myself, so I don't have a desk.
But I used to have a private room, and there's a desk there. It's so messy with snacks and papers, I don't put any book there because everyone in my family has their own book case.

It looks like a normal childish girl's desk  Sparkle
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 16/07/14, 11:38 pm

kamion wrote:It looks like a normal childish girl's desk  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
woah!that's really cute! Sparkle 
did you share room with your siblings? Oh you~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 20/07/14, 11:25 pm

I'm too lazy to quote. Is the term you want CD drive?

The other forum is Kokoro Cafe, an otome gaming walkthrough forum. It was actually the place I was referring to when I posted my last doodle in the Creative Corner section. In fact, we are going to have a birthday event soon!

...That most people would be oblivious to... I happen to be one of the moderators, so I am trying to do something for our site's second anniversary. It'll be a simply entry prize. Sadly, I am very busy since my IRL editors want me to draw other things for something else for this week.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/07/14, 04:01 pm

oh!is that what it called?then yes..I want to buy CPU with it someday.. Sparkle 
An otome gaming walkthrough?! shocked Finally found one Sparkle ..haha..I'll visit it later..there's some otome game that I need a walkthrough.... Ehehe~ 
Oh!our site's will have it second anniversary?when is it? That's really good idea but if you're busy Oh you~ ..it can't help then..each people have they own lives after all.. Ehehe~ 
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 22/07/14, 03:02 pm

LeeYa wrote:
kamion wrote:It looks like a normal childish girl's desk  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
woah!that's really cute! Sparkle 
did you share room with your siblings? Oh you~
Actually since we moved to our new house, I'm starting to feel something odd, my sister told me so too, so we both sleep with in our dad bedroom every night  Bert sweating  my room has been empty and scary right now  Crying
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 23/07/14, 03:05 am

kamion wrote:Actually since we moved to our new house, I'm starting to feel something odd, my sister told me so too, so we both sleep with in our dad bedroom every night    my room has been empty and scary right now  
ehhhh?? shocked thats scary  sad but I think you should not let that room empty always..spend more time there even though you feel something odd..time will move that feeling..haha Ehehe~ ..easy to talk right.. Bert sweating
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum