Otome Hearts
Lose an arm they say... 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Lose an arm they say... 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lose an arm they say...

Go down

Lose an arm they say... Empty Lose an arm they say...

Post by Makise Sunao 14/04/13, 11:10 am

Hello everyone!
Today we finished wrapping up the functions and design for the site, we were really surprised by the amount of people who joined us. It's all thanks to English Otome Games and tumblr supporters who helped spreading the news.
Thank you so much gaiz, I stalked the chatbox and was moved by the supporters ;A;.
I love you all..(no gay)
Thank you to the wonderful staff and people who joined the community~
I may not be present at all times but reading the threads made me giggle c
Lose an arm they say... 0tppz1zl
Lose an arm they say... LqbjTJcl
Just to clarify.
Otome Hearts is not equal to Bishounen Gemu.
You don't have to involve all Bishounen Gemu staff over this, it was just my idea to make a forum so our staff could mingle with otome gamers.
This was just a forum is not focusing to be a download site, downloads are just bonuses.
Our Visual Novel section is empty and were still planning what to do with it Seriously..just chill out, no ones loosing an arm. 👅
I bet this is the same person who spread harmful rumors last time..geeze.
I should slap a disclaimer here...orz (Done)
I've never seen someone this anal before...she must be some kind of internet saint..

Changelog:
Star Pink Fixed the menu links
Star Pink Fixed the Factions - Factions can now be changed
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Lose an arm they say... Z2JDVDjLose an arm they say... VvPj443Lose an arm they say... KJM1nv6Lose an arm they say... BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum