Otome Hearts
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (マギ)  - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (マギ)  - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (マギ)

+17
Sakimichi
Hype
Enviri
cielanne
Roxas4ever
shymel
venenatis-risus
tearsoflight
Alera
billies
Vanilla-Hime
Prinny
mizukiame
Her Cheshire Smile
vellaude
Shamochu
Topaztan
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (マギ)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (マギ)

Post by Roxas4ever 02/05/13, 05:47 pm

Cassim was an asshole. He frustrated me so much because he was messing with Alibaba's emotions the entire time '~'
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 240
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (マギ)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (マギ)

Post by Prinny 02/05/13, 11:03 pm

@shymel, OMG REALLY???? I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO BUYING THEM WHEN THEY'RE RELEASED. Then I'll own copies of it in my hands. TwT Thanks for telling us!

And about Cassim, ha, he's such a controversial character, isn't he? I love him even though he really was an ass. XD I can't believe he put so much emphasis on how fate decides how a person turns out. It's like he didn't even believe in free will. I would have loved to have seen him and Alibaba grow up in their respective environments. Ugh, it's hard to re-read/re-watch the Balbadd arc because it makes me so sad. ;_;
Prinny
Prinny
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 30
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by shymel 03/05/13, 04:38 am

No problem, in fact are here are the listings for the first volume of the manga at some stores. The first volume comes out in August of this year.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
shymel
shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 107
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 04/05/13, 08:27 pm

1. I didn't know there is an anime. But I tend generally to prefer the manga version more than the anime
2- Umm hard choice. But I love bad guy and more if they are unpredictable ( well not in real life, my boyfriend are always the witty one but no bad bay Laughing dududu well not completly) so I will go for judal

3 - Hmm not really. Maybe when the story will be more advance into the plot. So far there is not real romance ( or I'm oblivious about it)

4- Well it depend of the final result. Might turn good or very bad. Anyway I love the manga and I don't think it will change.

Last edited by cielanne on 04/05/13, 09:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 93
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://keberin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enviri 04/05/13, 09:18 pm

1. Anime or Manga, both?
Only watched the anime for 3 or so episodes...But so far I like the manga better, probably because
2. Who is your favorite bishounen character?
Judal, Judal, but right now Kouen seemed appealing Love it!
3. Um, I guess do you have any ships? Or, pairings you like?
AlibabaxMorgiana. Morgiana is so cute Love it!
4. Any opinions if the series ever gets an English dub? Would you watch it? Y/N?
I'm kind of not so sure with Aniplex, so I guess I'll stick with the subbed version.
Enviri
Enviri
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 06/05/13, 02:59 am

So the mangaka decided to take a 1 month break, I'm happy she can take a break but the lack of Magi drives me insane XD
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Enviri 06/05/13, 07:21 pm

And just when we're about to see Alibaba being a badass for once Laughing dududu
Enviri
Enviri
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 07/05/13, 05:03 am

Enviri wrote:And just when we're about to see Alibaba being a badass for once Laughing dududu
The mangaka is such a troll lol
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymph 17/05/13, 04:23 pm

1. Anime or Manga, both?
Manga! The anime was pretty meh to me

2. Who is your favorite bishounen character?
Hakuryuu (that crybaby prince <3 ) , Sharrkan , and Masrur

3. Um, I guess do you have any ships? Or, pairings you like?
SharrkanxYamuraiha! Love it! Haku/Ali and Morgiana, JudalxKougyoku, and Scheherazade and Mu (I know it's unusual but I like them together Neutral )

4. Any opinions if the series ever gets an English dub? Would you watch it? Y/N?
No thanks, I wouldn't watch it
Nymph
Nymph
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 63
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarialenaPrincessOfLove98 02/06/13, 06:51 pm

1.Anime-Manga-Actually I didn't have to read the manga yet so I will stick to the anime.
2-Who is your favorite bishounen character?
SHARRKAN!I can't help it I love him too much,then Alibaba.
3-AliMorg and HakuMorg
4-I don't really watch english subs so no..
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 74
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Copo de Nieve 04/06/13, 01:24 am

Anime or Manga, both? I like Manga more I always like the Manga more
Who is your favorite bishounen character? jafar is soo freaking cute! and I love his assasin mode too
Sinbad is soo bad but still a great and sexy character

Um, I guess do you have any ships? Or, pairings you like? SinbadxJafar! All the way! they are like an Old married couple<3
SharrkanxYamuraiha
SheherazadexMu (8D)
HakuryuuxMorgiana
KouenxHakuei
AlibabaxKougyoku

Any opinions if the series ever gets an English dub? i prefeer in Spanish Subs xD
Copo de Nieve
Copo de Nieve
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 22/07/13, 11:03 am

I've had this sitting on my MAL for the longest time now, but I've only recently decided to start watching it; so far I like it! I'm a sucker for mythology & folklore. I plan on finishing this before the second season airs this fall.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2