Otome Hearts
Greetings. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Greetings. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings.

Go down

Greetings. Empty Greetings.

Post by Nashmund 06/06/19, 10:31 pm

Hello Hello, I've just joined the forum since I would like to discuss about some [otome] games, and if possible, exchange points of view and recommendations of the same.

Two months ago I started playing this kind of games because the curiosity won me Neutral [Amnesia, Diabolik Lovers and other games with anime adaptations]. Now that I think about it, I was searching animes like Ouran Host Club [Romantic comedy] but ended opening a whole new world Embarassed/ Kyaa! .

Games played: Nusantara, Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome , Amnesia Memories, Ozmafia, Nightshade, Les Fleusword and Dot kareshi: we're 8bit Lovers! 1  Evil smirk

Now playing: Dandelion, Backstage Pass, The Charming Empire and Dot kareshi we're 8bit Lovers! 2  
...It turned out I became an otome otaku :p , but!! but. sadly not all the games are translated so I got something to stop me Judging you .

Anyway Visual Novel Reader  has our backs, that's why!! Just as planned   I'm open to recommendations of any visual novel game Love it!.
Glad to have joined, I'm at your care.  Ehehe~
Nashmund
Nashmund
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 12
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: