Otome Hearts
Your Otome Recommendations  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Your Otome Recommendations  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Otome Recommendations

2 posters

Go down

Your Otome Recommendations  Empty Your Otome Recommendations

Post by Guest 30/05/19, 03:24 am

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is looking for some new (or old) Otome to play and enjoy. If this topic exits then oops I didn't look very hard.

Firstly I play my otome on PC, PSP and PSVita. I purchase what I can but my PSP and PSV are Modded to play downloaded games. (do at own risk esp with PSV)

So I like to try a range of different ones to play and enjoy.

My top recommendations for anyone getting into Otome would be Hakuoki since the new Kyoto/Edo (original story from 2012 + new routes/characters) are available for Steam and PSV and it's the series that got me into otome so many years ago. 

PSVita Recommendations:

• 7'scarlet (I like me some mystery)
  • Collar X Malice (Police n Murder)
  • Psychidelica (I did the second one first, but both are enjoyable)

PC Recommendations:

• Starry Sky (Easy for beginners just getting into otome)
  • Re:Birthday Song (Shinigami)
  • Ayakashi Gohan (Demons and soul food)

Phone:

• Mr Love Queen's Choice (the only phone technically otome I've enjoyed if you can't play PC or PSP/V)

All the above can be found in English. If I was going to recommend anything that isn't readily available in English it would be the following:

• Brothers Conflict (PSP or PSV)
  • Wand of Fortune (PSP, unsure if ever had PSV release)
  • Glass Heart Princess (PSP) 

So what are some (any platform) you would recommend? I'm always looking for something new to try out!~ :p

Back to top Go down

Your Otome Recommendations  Empty Otome recommendations

Post by Nashmund 09/06/19, 01:56 am

I just have one and only one game to recommend: 
Hyakka Hyakurou Nightshade
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's available on PC and PS Vita.
Like amnesia, each route has his own story.
The characters are unique, the art is like "WOW", the SFX gives more immercion to the story and whats more, it's fully voiced by great seiyuus (some of the main characters did work voicing on; Free!, Attack on Titan and YURI!!! on ICE).
Also each route has two endings (bad and good) and is easy to play, even without walkthrough (the good decision gives a sign) so you can chose wich path to take.
Nashmund
Nashmund
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 12
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Your Otome Recommendations  Empty Re: Your Otome Recommendations

Post by Mekki 19/06/19, 08:04 am

In PC I've played: OzMafia, Dandelion, Nameless, Steam Prison, The charming empire, Gakuen Club, Men of Yoshiwara Ohgiya and Kikuya. Maybe I'm missing some but that's as much as I remember atm. Hakuoki, Amnesia and Nightshade mentioned above are of my favorites.

In vita I was starting code realize but haven't had time to play, but I've played collar to malice and is really good! 

In my cellphone I currently play actively Ikemen Sengoku, Ikemen Revolution, Samurai Love Ballad Party, Mr Love: queen's choice, a TON of shall we date games xD, The arcana and Mystic Messenger.
I'm looking forward to Ayakashi reborn and Ikemen vampire as I type this comment. 

I'd be happy to know what else are you guys playing at the moment or have played and loved.  like
Mekki
Mekki
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 11
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/06/19, 08:23 am

Nashmund wrote:I just have one and only one game to recommend: 
Hyakka Hyakurou Nightshade
 This is on my list since I'm a fan of the artist, will def need to find a Vita version to play once I'm done Bad Apple Wars. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum