Otome Hearts
YOOOOOOOOO! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
YOOOOOOOOO! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOOOOOOOOO! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

2 posters

Go down

YOOOOOOOOO! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Empty YOOOOOOOOO! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Post by emberash 23/03/18, 05:41 am

sup! my name is ember and i'm nonbinary (they/them pronouns).
since i'm here, i (obviously) play visual novels/otomes. 

when i'm not doing that i'm either:

1.) playing overwatch (moira main)
2.) writing star wars fanfic (#noragrets) 
3.) making computer graphics
4.) working on cosplay & going to socal cons

my first otome was amnesia: memories so the theme of the site is very fitting! my fav otome so far is probably Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~, and my current fav character is Kyrie from OZMAFIA!

my tumblr is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (i have others but that's the most pertinent one) and it is very new so please follow! i'm going to be moving my graphics, reviews and walkthroughs from my other blogs in the next few days.

i'm not sure what else to put in here other than i have two cats and drink wine often. i'm a fan of stories/routes that go completely off the rails and yandere/yangire characters the most if some of my favs are anything to go by (jumin, ukyo, tei). don't judge me!  (✿⓪ ڡ ⓪ )[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the list of otomes i've played is... probably not long for people here but too long to comfortably list. i've gotten to the point i'm using VNR for pc games tho. on the vita i'm playing code:realize and norn9 right meow.

i uhhh haven't been on a forum in probably, gosh, 8 years so bear with me as i get back into the swing of things but i'm real excited to finally have someone to talk to about otomes/VNs, as i don't know anyone IRL who plays them 'cept mysme.

i can post cosplay pics if its allowed. relevant ones to here i've done are: 707, saeran, and shuu iwamine.

anyway, see ya on the boards smile
emberash
emberash
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

https://otomesruinedmylife.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

YOOOOOOOOO! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Empty Re: YOOOOOOOOO! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Post by fairth 26/07/18, 05:58 am

Since the forums are kind of dead, I was thinking of creating a discord to gather everyone. Dunno if there are enough people interested in it but you can pm me if you are. I'send you the link (I think I'll make a topic explaining later but I'll not share the link in it in order to "sort" people)

Welcome !
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: