Otome Hearts
Greetings! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Greetings! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by fallendeity 28/07/16, 11:25 am

Hi! Even though it took me so long to introduce myself, I am still glad to be a part of this community. I am up for anything that includes reverse harem in it. Maybe I am bound to end up on this site. There are no people to share this passion with in my environment so I hope I can get along well with everyone. 

Anyway, some of my favorite otome are Amnesia, Hakuouki, Nameless and Norn9. 

Please feel free to ask me anything.  Sparkle
fallendeity
fallendeity
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by xxjinwxx 28/07/16, 03:02 pm

hiya~ i'm new to this forum/community as well smile) just wanted to greet you and say that i also enjoyed amnesia, hakouki and nameless a lot as well!! Ehehe~
xxjinwxx
xxjinwxx
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 13
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

https://vndb.org/u110745

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: