Otome Hearts
R18 or All Ages? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
R18 or All Ages? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R18 or All Ages?

3 posters

Go down

R18 or All Ages? Empty R18 or All Ages?

Post by icingcandies 02/06/16, 06:15 pm

Which do you prefer? :3

I've not yet encountered an R18 game that was worth the playthrough in the sense that I enjoyed it tremendously. At most, they had one or two characters that had their moments (moments far too few Frustrated ).

H scenes, especially non-consensual or kinky ones, made the whole experience much worse. Or general mistreatment such as in UTM. OTL Very Mad

That not's to say that I enjoyed most of the all age games I've played though. Some too, felt like a waste of time, but the torture pale in comparison to the R18 kusoge I've encountered.  Crying

In sum, I much prefer all ages game.  Neutral
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

R18 or All Ages? Empty Re: R18 or All Ages?

Post by fluffyswife 17/01/17, 01:16 pm

Well yeah, I agree. Most 18+ otome games aren't something to remember and sometimes they aren't even enjoyable.  Rolling Eyes/ pissed   There's one I dropped without finishing even one route. Rolling Eyes/ pissed 
But there's still good ones. Like Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari. This one have an interesting story and likable characters. Every one of them! Embarassed/ Kyaa! And in the good ends there isn't rape or abuse of any kind. mou~
fluffyswife
fluffyswife
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 12
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jokerchoker 10/06/17, 12:38 am

I prefer R18, because the smut just reminds me more of real life situations, I have not encountered a nonconsent R18 otome game before, so I am not too sure about your experiences :c AND I is sorry ><
jokerchoker
jokerchoker
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffyswife 13/06/17, 06:35 am

Please, tell us which ones you've played! Maybe I will give the mature games another chance.
fluffyswife
fluffyswife
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum