Otome Hearts
Hi everyone! ヾ(^∇^) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi everyone! ヾ(^∇^) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone! ヾ(^∇^)

Go down

Hi everyone! ヾ(^∇^) Empty Hi everyone! ヾ(^∇^)

Post by nicoco 29/07/15, 02:21 pm

Hey everyone! So I'm actually kinda quiet and shy...  Embarassed/ Kyaa! but I really liked the look and feel of this site and I've been seeing it around a lot so I thought I should join  :D 

My username is nicoco, but you can call me Nicole  smile

I've played quite a few otome games, though probably not as much as some of you lol. The first otome game I played was Diabolik Lovers. I played it with the help of some translation sites/blogs, but sadly I still have like 0% knowledge of written Japanese [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] which I hope I could change while I'm here if I decide to start playing otome seriously - and that's something I really want to do!

Technically my first VN type game was DMMD (ohhh how I love DMMD hehehe... wink *winking at those who catch my drift*  Perv look ) but yeah I've also played VN's that are not exactly otome like Swan Song, Fate/Stay Night etc. In terms of otome I've only played English-translated games such as Hakuouki, which I loved so much I ended up buying a lot of merch for and buying all the localised versions (PSP, 3DS and PS3) even though I've played the storyline so many times... Crying

I've also played a number of otome apps on my phone mainly by Voltage and Arithmetic. I tried playing Hiiro no Kakera on my PSP once but... I found it too hard [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol. Currently I've got Dot Kareshi I installed on my PC so I'm thinking of playing that if I have the time. It's funny because the translations of Dot Kareshi I and II (the ones by otomegirlkawaii~ if you know her) are actually proofread by me! So yeah I also have some experience proofreading/editing otome translation scripts  Ehehe~ which I'm proud of being a part of hehe.

My reason for joining this site is just to be immersed in the otome gaming community! And to learn a lot of stuff along the way... I'm so happy that such a site like this exists and hopefully I can get to know some of you throughout my stay here. One day I'd like to be able to play otome games with my own knowledge, and not have to rely on other people to translate it for me. That would be a dream come true [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh yeah! I'm so SO excited for Amnesia: Memories to come out! I'm crying I've always wanted to play Amnesia, I was so happy when I heard the news. I've tried playing the Japanese version but again  Bert sweating I could hardly understand it so I gave up. I've read the summaries though and let's just say Toma is my favourite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]and that's why I'm in his faction (besides being a lover of not exactly S&M, but yanderes lol) which is probably the reason why my 2nd fave is Ukyo  Evil smirk

Wow this post is so long haha I'm sorry I ramble too much  sad a lot of people probably won't read this rip  Bleh but if you do I thank you from the bottom of my heart and if you'd like please drop me a message so we could be friends!  Blue Star
nicoco
nicoco
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum