Otome Hearts
Have you ever heard of this series? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Have you ever heard of this series? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever heard of this series?

+3
LeeYa
insight_blue
C. Spade
7 posters

Go down

Have you ever heard of this series? Empty Have you ever heard of this series?

Post by C. Spade 02/06/15, 10:56 pm

Right, I'm asking if anyone has ever heard of the Knight Hunters(Weiß Kreuz)? It's an anime that came out in 1997 and was licensed by (*ugh*) Media Blasters in 2001. I've never even met anyone who knew this series existed... It's an 25 episode anime, 13 episode squeal, 1 OVA, 2 manga series and a light novel. It's also had a number of Drama CDs.
I'm strangely a big fan of the series and I'm not honestly sure why. Buying things from the series when I can find it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plot:
It's about four assassins that work in a flower shop called "Kitty in the House", a reference to their feline codenames. The assassins are members of a group called Weiß (white), which is run by Persia of the mysterious Kritiker organization.

I think it also has a slight James Bond feel as far as the guys hook up with a girl by chance and she almost always dies. If she doesn't then they just never meet again.
(almost every episode or 2)

Characters:
For those unfamiliar with the series one of the main points is each characters past is revealed throughout the series and as such this is the only info I feel I can give.

Aya
Uses a katana as his weapon. Sort of like leader in the field.
Codename: Abyssinian

Omi Tsukiyono

Due to his computer skills, Omi is in charge of gathering information and planning Weiß's missions. He uses a crossbow, bow and poisoned darts as his weapons.

Codename: Bombay

Ken Hidaka

Uses claws that come out of his gloves as his weapon.
Codename: Siberian

Youji Kudou

Uses wires as his weapon.
Codename: Balinese

Openings:

And yeah, that's all.

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 88
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Have you ever heard of this series? Empty Re: Have you ever heard of this series?

Post by insight_blue 03/06/15, 10:12 pm

I love this show! I haven't read the manga or light novel, but I have seen all the anime. I actually have some of the original episodes on VHS... shocked

I was actually thinking about this show yesterday, because I thought my friend might like it. I absolutely ADORE Omi! I liked Aya a lot in the beginning, but Omi won me over towards the middle with all his family drama...and poor Ouka! I sobbed every time with that scene.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Have you ever heard of this series? Empty Re: Have you ever heard of this series?

Post by LeeYa 03/06/15, 11:34 pm

wah!I never heard about it!Well maybe I still new in anime world.. Bert sweating

"It's about four assassins that work in a flower shop called "Kitty in the House"
somehow its look cute..hahahXD :p
sound interesting ..gonna read the manga later..
Thank You for the information! Hello
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 04/06/15, 06:43 pm

LeeYa wrote:wah!I never heard about it!Well maybe I still new in anime world.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"It's about four assassins that work in a flower shop called "Kitty in the House"
somehow its look cute..hahahXD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sound interesting ..gonna read the manga later..
Thank You for the information! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, I don't think a lot of people know about this series... Even I just stumbled upon a couple years ago and was like this is so cool! So, I don't think it's a matter of being new to the anime world.

No prob!

insight_blue wrote:I love this show! I haven't read the manga or light novel, but I have seen all the anime. I actually have some of the original episodes on VHS... shocked

I was actually thinking about this show yesterday, because I thought my friend might like it. I absolutely ADORE Omi! I liked Aya a lot in the beginning, but Omi won me over towards the middle with all his family drama...and poor Ouka! I sobbed every time with that scene.

A lot of my friends are really picky about quality in animation so, most of the ones I think would like it never watch it... I own the entire anime series on DVD but, I've never watched the OVA, read the manga or light novel...

I know! Omi just grows on you! I still think Aya is cool, though. But my favorite character has to be Ken. I know... compared to the others he doesn't do as much... But I still love him!!!

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 88
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 06/06/15, 02:43 am

I've never heard of this before!!! Looks super cool though. Now I know what I'll be doing this weekend, lol
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 46
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 06/06/15, 10:57 pm

On my watching list, have seen a few episodes.
It sucks that the art changes! Very Mad It's too bad they couldn't continue using the original designs and had to make new one's that are very different.

Was looking through Koyasu Takehito's roles when I came across this series, and the rest of the cast and the art got my attention, not to mention the title.
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 34
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 03/11/15, 02:31 am

I watched the anime a long time ago but I couldn't have recited what the plot was or the names of the characters. It's been WAY too long. I at least have the decency to remember that Takehito Koyasu voiced one of the characters though. wink
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteCross 15/03/18, 09:09 pm

This is an old post, but I'm both really surprised and glad to find this title in this forum. This anime is my forum username namesake :D

I remember being really crazy about these boys then. Sadly, it's been so long that I can't remember most of it. I loved that all four of them were able sing as well. Go, Koyasu and Miki!

Also relevant, if you also like Saiyuki you might like this collaboration song of theirs (if you haven't heard of it yet, that is)

WhiteCross
WhiteCross
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down