Otome Hearts
My intro 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
My intro 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My intro

5 posters

Go down

My intro Empty My intro

Post by inkblot 31/05/15, 05:50 am

I probably should have done this sooner haha
Alrighty so my name is Madeline and i'm 16 Hello
I know sign language and want to start learning arabic and japanese some time soon
I'm super interested in Psychology and international relations  Laughing dududu
I think my first Otome was the second reproduction
Honestly I have no idea what else I should say but I hope to meet some cool peeps   smile
inkblot
inkblot
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 22
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

My intro Empty Re: My intro

Post by Aiwethryne 31/05/15, 12:36 pm

Perv smile Peace!

My knowledge of signing extends only to the English alphabet. =w= And thinking about international relations, what has been going on in the world lately?

I miss The Second Reproduction. I should replay that sometime... when I am on a computer. I always say that with how strapped to my phone otoge I am lately.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 31/05/15, 10:05 pm

こんにちは。 If you're watching anime, doesn't that count as learning Japanese? wink

What do you especially like about Psychology? Everything? It's a broad subject. Human behavior, disorders, social and sexual development, memory, conditioning, etc.
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 34
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 03/06/15, 06:07 am

Welcome, great too meet you!
Pardo48
Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 45
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by inkblot 03/06/15, 11:28 pm

@Aiwethryne
Phone otoges are super addicting lol I’m always tempted to spend money on it even though I know i’ll end up broke Bert sweating

As for world issues ISIS is becoming scarier because they’re more organized and better at recruiting people. An upside is that this has spurred other groups in the middle east like the PKK to fight against them. Issues between Japan and Korea remain at a standstill because the Korean President refuses to meet with Abe before Japan apologizes/ makes concessions for the disputes that they’ve had throughout their history. All in all some stuff still suck but we’re always making an improvement? mou~

@Sakuragawa
Sure lol  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I want to get to the point of being able to read in it so I can get some otomes that haven't been translated yet
For psychology, so far I've liked everything about it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But I haven't found my favorite part yet so I'm trying to figure it out before I get to university

@Pardo48
Thanks a bunch! Nice to meet you too Hello
inkblot
inkblot
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by inkblot 03/06/15, 11:29 pm

Also, I'm super sorry about the late reply  Crying
inkblot
inkblot
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 04/06/15, 12:13 am

Hello Madeline Hello !Welcome to OH :D !
Your name remind me some character of english animation! Ehehe~ cat
sign language?wow!I never learned about it.same as arabic languages even-though I should learn about it..hehe.. Bert sweating
I heard when you learning Psychology,you can handle people very well..did you?hehe wink
wow..I rarely watch/read/listen news so knowing there someone who really interest in international relations is amazing Sparkle ..its sure bring so much benefit..haha..I kind worry what I would do when my boss-wanna be asked me about it Bert sweating Bert sweating
btw nice to meet you! Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down