Otome Hearts
here i am. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
here i am. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here i am.

5 posters

Go down

here i am. Empty here i am.

Post by BANA 14/05/15, 05:35 pm

hi~ Hello

how are you all? i hope we'll get along well Ehehe~

i'm sorry i don't really know what to say that's kinda embarrassing Bert sweating

azujdnflks. i'm so bad at introducing myself Crying
what should i say...? my age? 17. my name? call me BANA or whatever you want. my nationality? half french half thai.
when i'm not at school, i'm just laying on my bed or on the floor with my computer...
interessant, huh?
i'm drawing too, i draw a lot and i would like to buy a graphic tablet but i don't have enough money... should i start a part-time job...?
none of my IRL friends watch animes or play video games, i'm completely alone in this world Crying . that's why i came here

let's be friend :D
BANA
BANA
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 13
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

here i am. Empty Re: here i am.

Post by fairth 14/05/15, 11:54 pm

Oh ! I'm always glad to see French Otoge-players !
hmm... first, you can tell us what kind of games you like ? The Genre and maybe some of your favorite games and guys ?
And then... the same thing about manga/anime (Your favorite genre and titles ?)

And I can ask you where you live ? (If you'd rather not answer, just skip this question, I won't mind)

I've also been lazying for a year and eventually got a part-time job (on January), and I also started several other activities: Guitar, sewing, drawing, reading (a book per week), fansubbing drama, manga scantrad, and my favorite: Learning Japanese.

If you can speak French, I can introduce you to a very fun manga/anime forum where I've been for a year, and everyone there is kind and active.
(Once again, it's not an obligation, it's just in case you'd like to talk about anime and since Otome Heart is a bit dead right now)

Anyway ! I can't wait to read your answers to some topics here (Like about your Otome Virginity or your Otome Fetish xD)

Yeah ! Welcome among us, Friend-to-be xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BANA 15/05/15, 10:30 pm

heeey 

i'll answer to all your questions (kekeke i have nothing to hide :p )

beside otome game i play to WoW, Pokemon(i'm buying every version game freaks release  Evil smirk )
in majority i'm playing to mmorpg/rpg
but let's get back to otome game, i don't really have a favorite game but my "guy style" if i can say it like that is the bad one (like Kazama in Hakouoki) orrrrr... sometimes i don't know, i just get the feeling "this guy is cooooool" so yeah

in manga/anime it depends, i can watch anything when i like the style(chara-design, background...) and the opening. the subject doesn't really matter, it can be a love story, magical girl, heroic-fantasy, thriller...

are you french too? because if you're not it'll be difficult to find where i live on the map xD
i live near Strasbourg(it's just next to the separation with Germany)

yeah, tell me what's that french forum, maybe i already know it without knowing it (LOL) i'll check it Just as planned 

thank you for welcoming me, i'm feeling honored Sparkle
BANA
BANA
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 16/05/15, 12:05 am

I also fell for Kazama, too bad his route was a bit short :T

Oh yeah ! I kind of have a general idea of the country's geography, (I can point Strasbourg), I live around Paris (30 min from the Eiffel Tower).

The forum is called ******** (I'll erase it once you'll have read it), and I'm using the same name, if you want to find me there x)

There are a lot of topic in Otome Hearts which will give us more information about you, so I won't ask any further questions here. I hope you'll be flooding the forums with your answers :D

Last edited by fairth on 24/05/15, 03:35 am; edited 1 time in total
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 23/05/15, 11:55 am

You should post your aaaaarrrrt~~ Unless you have, and I would eventually notice. Ah, I remember when I got my first drawing tablet~ I was somewhere around your age... *reminisces*
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 23/05/15, 04:33 pm

The French have arrived it seems :p

What is your favorite pokemon?
Pardo48
Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 45
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BANA 23/05/15, 06:04 pm

@Aiwethryne : should i post some of my drawings?

@Pardo48 : favorite game or favorite monster? for game i really like pokemon silver and pokemon leaf green and for monster i don't have preferences[new generations pokemons are quite strange but i like them anyway :D ]
BANA
BANA
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 27/05/15, 12:50 am

Ha ha ha - Welcome BANA. No worries, just be you. We all are pretty mellow people on here - so enjoy and ask questions if need be.

A tablet huh? Welllllll if you are interested in more of a digital medium for your drawings then I personally feel that getting a tablet would really be the only efficent way to do that. However if your style is more of a traditional medium - then a really good scanner is your best bet.

Have fun and talk to you later! Hello
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 191
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down