Otome Hearts
Hello! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by SheIsAHellishAngel 10/02/15, 07:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]About myself [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (will be long and random [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
I'm a writer in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and also a learning digital artist.
I like interesting things and being unique or original is my pride. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love almost any genre as long as it's awesome or good + interesting.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don't care much about common stuffs specially in my country (Philippines)
they bore me easily.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love amusing people[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]the most![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Interesting humans are
one of my favorite kinds of people. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](I sound so Izaya-ish there.)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also record songs on Soundcloud, got my DeviantART,
and I do trial cosplays for now xD although I enjoy crossplaying best.
I'm a gender-confused woman [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so let's just say I'm a hideyoshi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Got MPD, a conflicted narcissist, I love and hate myself.
I also LOOOOVE ROCK BANDS. Yasss. Rockin out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I also like reading horoscopes xD they tend to be accurate sometimes.
The fact that I am a Leo, I am proud of. (Srsly, me?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
I'm also a gamer! (Though I don't play much anymore)
I can be brutally straightforward and honest on my opinions,
and most people find me rude for that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sorry but not sorry
I'd rather fight than be fake. Being honest is part of my life rules.
Anyway! As much as I can be a hurricane I can be your sweet
knight/princess in disguise too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] jk. Anyway so this is getting
too long for an introduction [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] let's just be random
and I'm turning 17 years old this 2015, yep, I'm an Asian.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SheIsAHellishAngel
SheIsAHellishAngel
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 25
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://www.wattpad.com/user/SheIsAHellishAngel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: