Otome Hearts
Hello~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello~

4 posters

Go down

Hello~ Empty Hello~

Post by gongzhuwu 30/01/15, 10:56 am

Hey guys!  smile so I'm new here and wow, I didn't know a forum like this existed! So glad I stumbled across it.
I used to play otome games a lot a few years ago and in the past year got back into them! ^ ^ / so it's been interesting to see all the new and nice games~  :p
I've mostly been playing freeware games since money is tight  Crying but hopefully one d ay I'll be able to get tons more games : )

I'm kind of lost on where to go about finding more free games though. . other than lemnasoft. . .
gongzhuwu
gongzhuwu
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://gongzhuwu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hello~ Empty Re: Hello~

Post by fairth 30/01/15, 05:13 pm

hmmm...  you can try browsing the visual novel database. It's an awesome site with summaries (Basically, it's a VN-library... hmm... a database... Bert sweating )

You can filter the titles by genre, country of origin, language, platforms, etc...

Also, though it's not something I should be telling you but you can find most commercial games for free if you know where to download them.
I know it's wrong to download games instead of buying, but sometimes they are just to expansive (and not worth their $20-30). And let's not play naive, everyone download them OTL

So... after this long apartheid, welcome to Otome Hearts !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And if you want a shorter, more specific list:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy your time with us !! :D
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 31/01/15, 07:49 am

@gongzhuwu 
welcome back to otome gaming! Like @faith said, practically everyone just downloads them most of the time tbh.
May I ask if you have checked out fuwanovel.org? -cough cough ehem...- wink Bert sweating

Last edited by ranimanga on 31/01/15, 06:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gongzhuwu 31/01/15, 12:42 pm

@fairth omgsh thank yo so much!! ; 3;
@ranimanga really? ive seen a few blogs that were talking about how buying is better and that downloading them is wrong but omgoodness i dont have the money for all that! hahaha and no i haven't but i have now :D thank you : )
gongzhuwu
gongzhuwu
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 31/01/15, 01:58 pm

Gong Zhu, (btw, where does this name come from ?), you have to tell everyone downloading is bad, because otherwise lazy people who aren't even broke off will stop buying or something. It's a way to encourage people into making an effort if they can (For example, I do not buy PC Games because they are too expensive, but I try to buy my Shall We Date games because I can afford $3-4 per month)

Fuwan*vel is great, but a bit limited, I think An*me-Shar*ng is more diverse. (Censoring because posting links isn't allowed I believe, but you can PM us to ask for more links if you're lost)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 31/01/15, 06:40 pm

@faith 
Agreed. Anime-sharing is amazing. They even have some psp games.  Sparkle
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 01/02/15, 05:46 am

Hi gongzhwu and welcome! I just joined reciently too for the same reason! So far it truly is a wonderul place and I like the forum, so I hope you do too. Freeware games are awesome too, although sometimes limited to what you can play. Are you playing them on a phone or computer? Regardless welcome and hopefully between all of us, we can introduce you to some new fun games to play!
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 191
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gongzhuwu 01/02/15, 07:17 am

@fairth Gongzhu (公主) means princess in Chinese : ) and that is very true. . .I do have games I've bought but seeing all these new games and not being able to play them after experiencing the demos is so saddening hahah. I get all wishful - one day I can play :p I mostly play on Mac, tho i do have a PC. I'm not too too fond of otome phone games, but lately i've been thinking of trying a few! 

@belovedchaos1 I've been lurking around a bit and just kinda getting the feel for it so far it seems very great! I mostly play on computer but may venture into the phone games ^ ^ /
gongzhuwu
gongzhuwu
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down