Otome Hearts
Question Regarding Uploads 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Question Regarding Uploads 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Regarding Uploads

2 posters

Go down

Question Regarding Uploads Empty Question Regarding Uploads

Post by frazfan 11/01/15, 11:30 am

I have a couple of CDs I thought about sharing here and so consulted the guidelines and such and I have a couple of questions: 1) to upload something must we apply for "Uploader" first, or not? & 2) what exactly does "Do not post anything on the Mint Market section unless you redeem passwords." mean? 

The wording of this made me think of two different scenarios, so I'd just like some clarification. Thanks!
frazfan
frazfan
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Uploads Empty Re: Question Regarding Uploads

Post by fairth 11/01/15, 10:15 pm

1) Yeppers ! You have to apply in order to be able to upload (from what I know) Otherwise, until an admin gives you permission, you can just post a discussing topic about what you have, and if people are interested, they'll ask you for the links. (For example in the Requests part or the forums)

2)It means that if you're are not downloading the game, do not answer a topic in the market area. Why ? Because, your post will be considered as "I'm downloading so take some of my gold points off, please!". Even if you have already downloaded it, gold points might be taken again. (This is because if you need to post to see the download password)

Does it answer your questions ? Oh you~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by frazfan 11/01/15, 10:46 pm

OK, I see! Yes, I understand now. Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind, as I'm not sure how interested people are in Drama CDs here yet and also because I don't have that much to share, really (e.g. a LIP ON MY PRINCE CD, and a couple others). Especially since nowadays people download them elsewhere, you know?

But I'll keep it in mind, thank you!
frazfan
frazfan
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down