Otome Hearts
Hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

5 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Kimpress 11/01/15, 01:06 am

Hello! I am so new!

Well I live in Georgia, and recently started playing otome games on my phone and started rummaging around the internet for PC games. Sadly I am very very bad at introducing myself. I've played a yo jin bo on the computer. 

I don't speak any japanese so I'm struggling to learn how to use translators and english patches  smile

I hope to be a good forum member, but this is my first forum. I feel like I'm new to the internet entirely, LOL

I hope that this is all interesing and fun, and I am very grateful that a forum like this exists. yay!

Evil smirk
Kimpress
Kimpress
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by fairth 11/01/15, 04:05 am

Don't worry, there is no such thing as being bad at introducing yourself xD

Which phone game did you start with ?
Oh ! So you played Yo Jin Bo the bodyguard ? What did you think of it ? Which guy did you go for ? Oh you~
Someone made a list of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It might interest you, if you haven't checked it yet !
I'm sure you'll be a good member, since all you have to do is... share your passion and thoughts with us ! smile
(So... let's flood together ! :D )

Oh ! One more thing: Can you add an avatar ? It will be easier to recognize you with a picture (Untill we put a name on your face posts)

And welcome to Otome Hearts Forums Kim-chan !
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniaera 15/01/15, 01:59 am

A little late but welcome to Otome Hearts! I'm pretty new myself but I thought I'd at least be friendly cos thats what I want other people to do for me too!
I can't help out much myself though,I'm getting the hang of it myself but let's do our best together!  :p
milleniaera
milleniaera
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 18
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 16/01/15, 07:23 am

Welcome to OT! I'm glad you joined us. I sure missed a lot so much people have joined since I was offline.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down