Otome Hearts
Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !!

+5
The_Cat_Lady
Sarah_Newclears
kyuuichii
reyscha
fairth
9 posters

Go down

Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !! Empty Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !!

Post by fairth 03/10/14, 03:42 pm

I was laughing hard after reading some choices we get to make when playing Otoge and thought it would make a good topic !!
(I quickly checked but didn't find any similar topic, btw)
So here share what made you giggle, laugh or even freak when playing a game !!

If you can't screen it, just write it~

Let's begin, then !! :p  Here is a recent one I got when playing TGS3 Arashi's route.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just had to chose the second answer, even though it was obviously the worst one which will screw the date xDD

You guys' turn now !!
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !! Empty Re: Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !!

Post by reyscha 03/10/14, 07:15 pm

Nice idea!
I laughed at your screenshot XDD
Kinda curious, but what did Arashi reply to your choice? lol

Well, maybe it isn't that funny but it earned my chuckle, this is on the Episode one of Sadayoshi Saijo's route on Office Lovers ~ Forbidden Romance ~ for iOS

spoiler:
And that's how I decided to do his route first Perv smile

Last edited by reyscha on 04/10/14, 09:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently it's not available on android, my bad orz)
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !! Empty Re: Funny/Weird dialogues~ Show us your screenshots !!

Post by fairth 03/10/14, 10:16 pm

I think he just said something like:

xDD (I'll get you the screens)

It's even worse because your Saijo looks soooo~ innocent and cute !!
But it's weird, the only office lover I know doesn't have such a character. Can you link me the android/google play page if it has one ?
(Here or PM me !)

Thanks !!
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 03/10/14, 11:49 pm

Actually I have some from Storm Lover 2nd and really want to share it in here xD
But... I don't know what's wrong with the UMD, the save data always corrupt each time I play the game... ugh it's so annoying... I already reach July and then I save it, turn off my PSP (I'm going to eat, shower, bla-bla) and when I'm back to the game, when I trying save the data, it's gone... It's gone, my save data gone ughhhhh (Why you merge save and system data!!!)

Sorry, for babbling out, but it's very funny! I'm dating Koutaro and we become bakappuru (baka-couple; idiot couple) Each time he doing sweet lines for me, it always make me laugh non-stop.... I really want to type it in here, but I forgot... It seems I must play the game again xd
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 04/10/14, 10:08 pm

@fairth
his expression must've been priceless lol XDD
looking forward to the screens! /shot

yeah, his character is described as the "ideal boss" that's really kind to the protagonist, so he's usually really gentle but recently became possessive of the mc (due to mc leaving him for another department and now they're together again in one group for new project) and declared his love in front of everyone at chapter one lol

Yesterday I looked up the app name and found the same app called office lovers, it had the same name so I just assumed that it's the same app.. (I didn't click the link) I tried looking at it again today and it turns out that it's a different app.. (it's OKKO's) I'm really sorry for the mistake! Crying
The app that I meant is the one published by D3 Publisher, it seems that so far it's only available for iOS Bert sweating  I hope it'll come to android soon, sorry again to burst your bubble. orz

@kyuuichii
Is the UMD/disc reading lens thingy(I forgot the name) damaged? (scratches or anything like that?)
Have you tried swapping with another memory card? Just to try figuring out which one is problematic. If it's concerning save data it's usually the memory card that's problematic, but it doesn't hurt to classify which one that has a problem~
If the memory card is the one that have a problem, you can change it to a new memory card, or turn the UMD into ISO file and play it on your laptop with emulator Ehehe~ you can save anytime (there's no need to access the save point and such) when you're using emulator~ (plus it's easier to capture the screenshot)
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 05/10/14, 12:19 am

@reyscha
First, thank you for spelling my name correctly :D
I don't know. The UMD is fine and when I insert other game, it also fine Dx I don't have PSP emulator though.... I will leave the game for a bit, it's already make me raging out this week

Let see... another weird dialogues... Guess I will put it later... I have something came to my head, but I forgot the detailed dialogue >_<; It's from Unending Bloody Call; Shirou route.

Hm... I always laugh when Shirou pretend to be cool guy in front of other student and once he kinda fails and making sweet lines towards the heroine. After that he said; "There's no other person in here, right? I will lose my image if someone see this." And our heroine kinda; "what's wrong with you, Shirou?" and making sweat face xD

Shirou... Shirou... Why you did that? But, I'm happy in the middle of his route he said that "ojou-chan" are his special person and he never broke his promise towards her kyaaah xD And, I love the moment when Shirou switching heroine names from "Futaba-chan" into "Futaba" only with his sexy deep voice ohohoho~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/10/14, 11:08 am

Not tagging as spoiling as they are both at the start of the game, not middle or end.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have literally seen this character for two minutes, don't even have his name and he's asking to date the heroine. Wooh!
Also literally the next night he comes up with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 24/10/14, 05:09 pm

This thing

The first chapter was in French ^^
I said in this scene  : " What are you doing here ? Shit you have me frighten ! What is your problem ? "

Synopsis of this game ! :

This scene was so funny ! In this game I played a man and I went to take my shower but among all the girls of the school, it is this idiot who harasses me under the shower! XD
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 29/10/14, 12:03 pm

ColletteRen wrote:Not tagging as spoiling as they are both at the start of the game, not middle or end.

Have literally seen this character for two minutes, don't even have his name and he's asking to date the heroine. Wooh!
Also literally the next night he comes up with this.
Ahahahaha xD
I already like this guy.

Ok, something from Princess NIghtmare:
Spoiler:
xDDD
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 11/01/15, 04:45 am

omg a stalker and a perv' (I should totally play Princess Nightmare sometime Laughing dududu )

And here is something I found while reading reviews:
Misunderstanding01:
Oh Yagyu... rfhjkfhrer Perv look

Last edited by fairth on 15/01/15, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 15/01/15, 11:39 pm

Dot Kareshi: We're 8bit Lovers-Legendary Maiden (I)

This game is so funny xDD

Wizard-ScreenShot:
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 18/01/15, 03:30 pm

fairth wrote:This game is so funny xDD
Agreed, it's hilarious in so many ways xD
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniaera 18/01/15, 07:12 pm

Yup,I totally love that game  Ehehe~
The hot springs scene tho lol!
milleniaera
milleniaera
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 18
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 20/01/15, 10:40 pm

milleniaera wrote:The hot springs scene tho lol!
Yeah, it's been a while since I've laughed like that xD
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/05/15, 09:53 am

Playing Dandelion [Bought the full game] and literally half the conversation for this part was all censored. Couldn't help giggling at the Heroines reactions to their vulgar conversation. Everytime they said a bad word it would just be a beep sound too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 17/05/15, 07:56 am

Not an otome but almost every dialogue in Persona 4 is funny [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 49
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/15, 11:50 pm

Persona in general has the best dialogue not just 4. Like 3 has some pretty great ones too. the first two have their moments as well but it's been forever and a half since I played either.

[Serious Moment]
Persona Protag: I am god and you look good in that

Back to top Go down

Post by Berylee 01/07/15, 02:23 am

LoveRevo is a pretty great gold mine for awkward conversations.

Nothing quite like when that stoic, tough, quiet guy approaches me and says this:
Spoiler:

Or basically everything to do with Onii-chan......
Spoiler:
thanks onii-chan
Berylee
Berylee
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 06/09/15, 07:09 pm

@Berylee : That's... >< I don't remember this moment from my playthrough xD

From Storm Lover Kai :

(it's funnier without the context)

And he goes on with 5 other paterns and still looking for more >< he's weird but cute.........
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Berylee 10/09/15, 03:44 am

@fairth
Ha! There's some weird stuff hidden in LoveRevo. Of course there's also highly offensive stuff, but it's so ridiculous that it's just comedic.
///also noted that your bathroom text picture is hilarious///

Someone above me mentioned Persona; Persona 3 Portable has otome game elements, so I'm throwing this here. Although not dateable, Mr. Tanaka is a wonderful human being (and we don't mess with him!):
Spoiler:
Berylee
Berylee
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 10/09/15, 02:22 pm

the last one is the creepiest omg xDD

Yeah ! I also love reading his dialogues, he is so funny with his threats xD
(Though I'd hate it if he rang the bell at midnight...)

thanks for sharing~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 07/12/15, 08:21 pm

This isn't an otome though (it's a great game and it's full of hilarious dialogue)
game:

and a BL
game :
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 49
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by PZSkye 12/12/15, 06:22 am

That's All To Funny! ^3^ Next time I find dialogue like this i'll defiantly take a pick and put it on here! ^3^
PZSkye
PZSkye
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 57
Awards :
Events :

http://otometalk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down