Otome Hearts
Hello all~ <3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello all~ <3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all~ <3

+2
Ace of Hearts
Heart Democracy
6 posters

Go down

Hello all~ <3 Empty Hello all~ <3

Post by Heart Democracy 20/09/14, 11:24 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Cassandra but feel free to call me Cassie. 

First thing's first, I apologize for my English. You see, it's not my native language so I'm bound to make mistakes considering I come from Poland but live in the Netherlands. Please be easy on me.  Also, I'm terrible at introductions.  Bleh Sorry...!

Anyway, it's my first time joining an otome community. I must add that I'm pretty new to otome games, I've played some on my android and was more busy playing BL Visual Novels up until now. 
Recently, I've got my hands on a few games such as; "Dot Kareshi - We're 8bit Lovers! -" and " Bad Medicine - Infectious Teachers -" both by Rejet. I'm really enjoying them~ Gawsh, these seiyuus.  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

My list of otome games is still modest, but I hope to update it soon. Haha~

Besides all of that, I love reading / watching anime / writing and drawing. 

Nice to meet all of you!
Heart Democracy
Heart Democracy
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 13
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://notsafe4you.tumblr.com/page/1

Back to top Go down

Hello all~ <3 Empty Re: Hello all~ <3

Post by Ace of Hearts 20/09/14, 11:37 pm

It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums.~

You're English sounds pretty good to me. Nothing to apologize for =).

Ah, a Rejet fangirl. Welcome to the pain XD.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Democracy 20/09/14, 11:46 pm

Ace of Hearts wrote:It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums.~

You're English sounds pretty good to me. Nothing to apologize for =).

Ah, a Rejet fangirl. Welcome to the pain XD.

Thank you! 

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that~  :D

xD Indeed, despite these sadistic and masochistic themes, I just can't help but enjoying Rejet's games even though they are traps. Oh dear.
Heart Democracy
Heart Democracy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 21/09/14, 02:22 am

Welcome Cassie-san xD

Another Rejet fangirl nee hehehe
Don't worry; I'm non-native English speaker too. And I can understand perfectly what you'd said.
I haven't play Dot Kareshi and Bad Medicine... I want to try Bad Medicine, but I still can't play it for now... I'm looking forward to Hinocchi voice in there (He's one of my bias seiyuu's)
About android game, I don't own a smart phone so I doesn't play any of them sad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Democracy 21/09/14, 05:03 am

kyuuichii wrote:Welcome Cassie-san xD

Another Rejet fangirl nee hehehe
Don't worry; I'm non-native English speaker too. And I can understand perfectly what you'd said.
I haven't play Dot Kareshi and Bad Medicine... I want to try Bad Medicine, but I still can't play it for now... I'm looking forward to Hinocchi voice in there (He's one of my bias seiyuu's)
About android game, I don't own a smart phone so I doesn't play any of them sad

Thank you  I love you

Well, I'm really happy to know that! I'm truly relieved.

More Rejet fangirls~ I hope you'll get your chance to try the game out soon, the opening got me. And yes, his voice is really great! I can't wait to play his character's route. The whole cast is just... It seems rather difficult for me to pick just someone.

I haven't played many games on my smart phone, just.... two? The methods of constantly trying to earn points by waiting every day or pay real cash to finally unlock the next scene kind of annoyed me. So I gave up....  Bert sweating
Heart Democracy
Heart Democracy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 21/09/14, 10:43 am

Hello and welcome Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/09/14, 02:57 pm

Hello Cassie-san Hello ~ Welcome to OH~:D
haha..don't worry same as you..English is  not my native languages(btw I'm from Malaysia hehe)Ehehe~

I haven't  heard or played any games you mention huhu..I don't really like BL but I hope we can still be friend..hehehe..same as you,this forum is my first otome community and I started involve more in otome game here(also VN) ..so I quite new to otome world hehhehe:perv:Perv smile
btw nice to meet you~Evil smirk
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 21/09/14, 11:54 pm

Heart Democracy wrote:I haven't played many games on my smart phone, just.... two? The methods of constantly trying to earn points by waiting every day or pay real cash to finally unlock the next scene kind of annoyed me. So I gave up.... 

@w@ It's kinda annoying methods... I don't know it... I thought I only have to pay the games... About earning a point... It's really annoying... If I love the game maybe I just buy it... If not, I'll jsut leave it >,<
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Democracy 22/09/14, 01:18 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome Hello !
Hello, thank you!
Heart Democracy
Heart Democracy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Francette 22/09/14, 03:05 pm

Heeeeeya!

I'm not an English native speaker, so welcome to the club! But your English sounds pretty good to me, so don't worry. <3

I'm also a big fan or Rejet (OH THE PAIN. Crying ) So I hope we can get on~! 

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Have fun!
Francette
Francette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Democracy 22/09/14, 08:24 pm

LeeYa wrote:Hello Cassie-san Hello ~ Welcome to OH~:D
haha..don't worry same as you..English is  not my native languages(btw I'm from Malaysia hehe)Ehehe~

I haven't  heard or played any games you mention huhu..I don't really like BL but I hope we can still be friend..hehehe..same as you,this forum is my first otome community and I started involve more in otome game here(also VN) ..so I quite new to otome world hehhehe:perv:Perv smile
btw nice to meet you~Evil smirk

Hello, thank you very much!  
Haha, but your English is good. Wow, Malaysia, I really wish to go there someday.  Hopefully I'll get my chance. :D

Oh, I understand. There are a lot of otome games after all. Besides, everyone has their tastes~
I see, well, I don't judge so I'm totally okay with your opinion. Of course I still want to be friends.  Ehehe~ I'm really glad to! 
We're in the same boat then, I look forward to explore this community and meet more people with the same interests~

Nice to meet you too, LeeYa-san!  Sparkle
Heart Democracy
Heart Democracy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Democracy 22/09/14, 08:29 pm

kyuuichii wrote:
Heart Democracy wrote:I haven't played many games on my smart phone, just.... two? The methods of constantly trying to earn points by waiting every day or pay real cash to finally unlock the next scene kind of annoyed me. So I gave up.... 

@w@ It's kinda annoying methods... I don't know it... I thought I only have to pay the games... About earning a point... It's really annoying... If I love the game maybe I just buy it... If not, I'll jsut leave it >,<

Well, some are free, some aren't and some even have special methods....  Bert sweating Not every method is as pleasant as the other, sadly.

But it's exactly as you said, if it really catches my interest I would totally buy it. This all will make me so poor in the end though. xD
Heart Democracy
Heart Democracy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Democracy 22/09/14, 08:39 pm

Francette wrote:Heeeeeya!

I'm not an English native speaker, so welcome to the club! But your English sounds pretty good to me, so don't worry. <3

I'm also a big fan or Rejet (OH THE PAIN. Crying ) So I hope we can get on~! 

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Have fun!
Hello~ I love you

Haha, thank you! Phew, this really does relieve me to know. I always tend to reread one sentence 20x times before I move on... 

Indeed, Rejet and their sweet ways to lure us in into their most wicked stories....  but  But it's worth it in the end, no matter the struggle. xD 
Of course, I do hope so too, nice to meet you! 

Thanks again~
Heart Democracy
Heart Democracy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 22/09/14, 10:17 pm

So, which game you've played for smartphone? Sparkle
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/12/14, 07:26 pm

Heart Democracy wrote:Hello, thank you very much!  
Haha, but your English is good. Wow, Malaysia, I really wish to go there someday.  Hopefully I'll get my chance. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Oh, I understand. There are a lot of otome games after all. Besides, everyone has their tastes~
I see, well, I don't judge so I'm totally okay with your opinion. Of course I still want to be friends.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm really glad to! 
We're in the same boat then, I look forward to explore this community and meet more people with the same interests~

Nice to meet you too, LeeYa-san!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hahah..we welcome you to visit here in future and of course if I has a change,I'll visit your country

ow..thank you~I glad to heard it..hehe..I hope we became a good friend..hihih.. :p
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content