Otome Hearts
Anime/Manga chara special appearances 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Anime/Manga chara special appearances 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/Manga chara special appearances

Go down

Anime/Manga chara special appearances Empty Anime/Manga chara special appearances

Post by Guest 25/03/14, 07:56 pm

I thought it'd be fun to see where else our beloved anime and manga charas like toi make special appearances (ie In other anime, manga or other places like Vocaloid songs)

I wanted to share this one really badly.
As most Vocaloid fans would know, Honeyworks is a popular love song composer who composes songs mainly for Vocaloid singers with interesting anime style PV's.
But I found the funniest thing in the song "Confession Rival Declaration"

Skip to around 11 seconds in and in the background around the edge of the pool....BAM!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our beloved Iwatobi Swim Club is there  Laughing dududu  shocked

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga chara special appearances Empty Re: Anime/Manga chara special appearances

Post by insight_blue 26/03/14, 10:37 pm

Wow this is really cool! Good catch! smile
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga chara special appearances Empty Re: Anime/Manga chara special appearances

Post by Guest 27/03/14, 08:55 pm

insight_blue wrote:Wow this is really cool! Good catch! smile
Thanks! I kinda found them there by accident...I only noticed it then instead of the million other times I'd seen the video Ladida 

I think everyone already knows about L in Fullmetal Panic but anyway, here it is:

I also see Misa and Light  Yagami there...I dunno if the other guy there is Soichiro (Lights father) since I've never seen FMP..oh well...

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 28/03/14, 01:33 am

Haha that's awesome!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/03/14, 02:43 am

Oh oh I have some!~ Munto and Gus [from Munto] is in an episode of Inuyasha. During the scene [ep 128 I think] there's Luffy [One Piece] a pink haired Sailor Moon and a few others.

If you don't know who Munto or Gus is here I just don't have reference of that specific outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/03/14, 03:15 pm

Nice catch Ren!
I could mention Gintama here but those guys parody everything anyway XD

The newest Gintama chapter parodies Nintendo again (I say again 'cause its a favourite when it comes to Gintama just like parodying Naruto or DBZ)

I usually read it her on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/03/14, 03:28 pm

Oh! Forgot to mention Haruhi Suzumiya references in Lucky Star..Kyon and Yuki Nagato appear in one of the episodes too

I like how Konata ends updoing the Hare hare yukai dance from Haruhi Suzumiya while wearing Haruhi Suzumiya cosplay XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/03/14, 09:37 pm

Ahh I still haven't watched Haruhi. I keep putting it off xD Though you would think with 400+ anime I would have watched it by now... 

Anyway! here are some more to add to the list.

Lucky Star shows up in Kannagi during the karaoke scene.

Another one most of you may know, but if not then well here you go xD is Heroine, Shin and Toma appear in a background in Glass Heart Princess. I can't find a better picture but here is it in the artbook for the game. They're in the middle biggest one. Enlarge if you can't see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/03/14, 12:07 pm

ColletteRen wrote:Ahh I still haven't watched Haruhi. I keep putting it off xD Though you would think with 400+ anime I would have watched it by now... 

Anyway! here are some more to add to the list.

Lucky Star shows up in Kannagi during the karaoke scene.

Another one most of you may know, but if not then well here you go xD is Heroine, Shin and Toma appear in a background in Glass Heart Princess. I can't find a better picture but here is it in the artbook for the game. They're in the middle biggest one. Enlarge if you can't see.

AWESOME! Laughing dududu 
I didnt know Konata and the gang were so famous to appear in another anime aside from the one set in the same universe as Lucky Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/03/14, 08:53 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:AWESOME! Laughing dududu 
I didnt know Konata and the gang were so famous to appear in another anime aside from the one set in the same universe as Lucky Star

Yeah I know right? Lots of anime do that though, but sometimes it's hard to notice. but that's a more obvious one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/03/14, 04:12 pm

ColletteRen wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:AWESOME! Laughing dududu 

Yeah I know right? Lots of anime do that though, but sometimes it's hard to notice. but that's a more obvious one.
 Laughing dududu Yeah I know its very obvious but its kinda nice to see the Lucky Star gang walk around the corner or see them sitting in a cafe and in the same scene in Lucky Star seeing the characters from the other anime (Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku) at the counter XD

Eh? you still haven't seen Haruhi Suzumiya? Neutral 
Trust me you'll enjoy it...theres like an inception thing with the episodes titled "Endless Eight" (8 parts long). The novels are really good too if you don't feel like watching it Trust me, I\'m an ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/03/14, 11:49 pm

Tuturuu!~~~ I have another one I just found!

Watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the lead from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] showed up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/04/14, 11:54 am

ColletteRen wrote:Tuturuu!~~~ I have another one I just found!

Watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the lead from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] showed up!

OMGSJDHHAUKDEKHDIU??! WHAT?!
 Laughing dududu poor Haru...they gave him horns XD
truly a magnificent find milady *bows* ....erm...whats a pulgasari? Laughing dududu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/04/14, 08:40 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:OMGSJDHHAUKDEKHDIU??! WHAT?!
truly a magnificent find milady *bows* ....erm...whats a pulgasari? Laughing dududu
 Pulgasari is a monster movie from 1980 something from North Korea. If it's anything else then I have no idea.

And they gave him horns because the anime takes place in Hell so everyone that isn't there to be tortured is an ogre of sorts. So hence the horns xD The anime has a lot of jokes in it and references to other things but you don't usually see a character from another anime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/04/14, 02:08 pm

ColletteRen wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:OMGSJDHHAUKDEKHDIU??! WHAT?!
 Pulgasari is a monster movie from 1980 something from North Korea. If it's anything else then I have no idea.

And they gave him horns because the anime takes place in Hell so everyone that isn't there to be tortured is an ogre of sorts. So hence the horns xD The anime has a lot of jokes in it and references to other things but you don't usually see a character from another anime.

ah~ so thats why Haru was there...He's the monster next to Shizuku XD  Laughing dududu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/04/14, 02:12 pm

Another thing I forgot to post here XD :

Everyone remembers James of Team Rocket from Pokemon, right?

He has a twin in Hataraku Maou-sama....or maybe after he had a fight with Jesse, he began working at a restuarant thats an obvious rip-off of Mc Donalds XD

Is it me or has he become shorter? Maybe the trip from the Pokemon world took a toll on him XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/14, 07:05 pm

In episode 8 of Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi, we find the female leads (Ami, Taiga and Minori) of Toradora Laughing dududu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down